We Are In Love

We Are In Love

Chapter 15 

 

Tiffany sometimes forgot how much she hated to chaperone but every time she went on a field trip, she was reminded of this hate. You had think that she would be ecstatic about not being in a classroom and teaching all those kids and the troublemakers but Tiffany always ended up with someone in her group that was a troublemaker and would spend the entire tripped making her question why she ever thought that being a teacher was her calling but at least she was going to be watching a group with Yunho and it's not like she could try to make moves on him during this tripped but she could uses this time as time spent with him. She instantly felt a senses of dread as she read over the list of students in their group, on the bus, with Yunho reading it from over her shoulder. 

 

At first, it looked like they had scored. All the kids at the top of the lists were good kids but then they reached the thirteen name on the lists. Before Tiffany could even react to the name, she heard Yunho in air before mumbling ''. Tiffany could already feel her excitement about the day draining from her, for the thirteen name on the sheet was Sang Woosung. 

 

Tiffany groaned inwardly before continuing down the rest of the lists, relieved to see the rest were all fine. At least in her mind. She did hear Yunho mumble something as he was reading the names. 

 

"Not a half bad group, right?" She asked him, as they pulled up to the fair. 

 

"Yeah! Could do without a few though!" He grumbled. 

 

"And who would that be?" She asked him, as they got off the bus. 

 

"Woosung and Jungsook." He replied, before he held up the piece of paper that said group five. The kids already knew what group they were in thankfully. 

 

"Jungsook? What do you have against her?" 

 

"Let's just say it had something to do with Fritos and her having an attitude." 

 

"Oh, I don't know this story but you will have to tell me later." 

 

"Sure, whenever you want. How about after we get this day over with?" 

 

"Sure, but just smile and looked like you are happy to be here instead of in school." Tiffany said, elbowing him. Giving her the worst fake smile she had ever seen, he said, "I'm just so happy to be here." 

 

"Stopped." She said, slapping him, "Think of the children." 

 

"I'm thinking of the children." 

 

"Uh huh? Anyway, come on guys." Tiffany said, turning her attention to their group, "We are going to stick in this group for the entire time so now switching groups, that means you Jung-ah!" Tiffany called, at the girl who she already saw edging out of the group, "Now, I will let you guys decide where we go for today so whenever you guys decided to go somewhere else tell us, got it?" 

 

"Yes Ms. Hwang." They all answered, before going off to debate where to go first. 

 

"I can tell they are already going to be perfect angels." Yunho said sarcastically. 

 

"Oh, shut up. You know you will enjoyed forcing me to ride all the rollercoasters and then barf on me after we get off." Tiffany replied. 

 

"I thought you said you brought my medicine!" Yunho whined. 

 

"I did, you idiot." Tiffany said, digging the bottle of pills out from her cognac color anne klein timeless choice tote bag, "Now, take these before you ruined both of our days." 

 

"What would I do without you Fany?" 

 

"Probably barf on unsuspecting students." Tiffany said sarcastically. 

 

"We want to go on the rides first." Said a student, from the back. 

 

"Okay then." Tiffany said, "Everyone meet back by this tree in three hours to decide where to go to next okay?" 

 

"Okay." Came a few scattered responses, as they all ran off. 

 

Sighing, she looked over at Yunho and asked, "So, what are you going to picked as my death first?" 

 

Smiling at her, he said, "Vortex first." 

 

"Same as every year." She said, shaking her head before walking with him over to the coaster. 

 

After riding what felt like every rollercoaster in the park, Tiffany was glad that soon she could move onto a calmer area. If only the rest of their group would show up. 

 

"I swear, if there not back in eight minutes, we leave them." Yunho whispered into her ear, but all the kids were back in five minutes so they weren't leaving any behind today. 

 

"Okay guys. Where to next?" Yunho asked. 

 

There wasn't even a debate this time before someone said, "The trees." This surprised Tiffany. While the main focus of the fair was the blossoming of the towns trees, only adults and young children tended to go looked at the trees so why the kids were so interested she didn't know. 

 

"Woosung said he could climb the biggest one." Called a voice from the back. Ah, that made much more senses. Tiffany didn't even say anything, just followed them as they ran off to find the biggest tree. 

 

"Well, I say while they go off and try to killed themselves..." 

 

"Yunho Oppa!" Tiffany exclaimed. 

 

"We looked at the trees." Yunho finished. 

 

"Fine, that's what I was planning on doing anyway." Tiffany had always loved looking at the trees and their blossoms. Yunho was never as enthusiastic but he was nice enough to walked around with her as she ogled at the trees. 

 

"Aren't the trees beautiful Oppa?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"I guess. I mean, as beautiful as trees can get I supposed." Yunho said. 

 

"You have to admit their beautiful Oppa. Come on, people come from miles came to see them. That has to mean something." 

 

"I have seen better." Yunho muttered. 

 

"Really?" Tiffany asked, with a raised eyebrow, "What then?" 

 

"Does it matter?" 

 

"Yes." Tiffany huffed, as the wind picked up. She instantly forgot the argument when she saw the petals began to fall, "Come on Oppa, you have to admit this is beautiful." 

 

And for once on the beauty of the trees, Yunho agreed but not for the reason she was giving. Tiffany was practically glowing and with the flowers petals floating around her, she looked like something of a goddess and the impulse to just run up and kissed her washed over him. 

 

"Hey, Fany." Yunho said. 

 

"What? Ready to admit that these trees are beautiful?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"You are beautiful." Yunho said, without even thinking. He just said it on impulses. Tiffany felt g0 dry and her cheeks heating up. Did he really said what she thought he said? He took a few stepped closer to her before cocking his head and asked, "Can I kissed you?" 

 

Tiffany didn't even know how to respond. She opened and closed like a fish before nodding her head. Yunho didn't say anything before he cupped her face and brought it closer to his. Tiffany swore that if some kid came around the cornered, she would killed them before they could ruined this moment again, and finally, their lips touched. Tiffany felt her body heating up instantly before tangling her hand in his hair, pulling him closer to her. His lips weren't soft in the slightest but she didn't care. All she cared about was that they were on hers and they felt hot and so amazing. 

 

She felt his tongue tracing the outline of her pale pink bottom lips and granted him access to . He traced before poking her tongue. She happily took the invitation to joined in as doing the same to him that he had done to hers. 

 

When they broke apart, they were both breathing hard with blush dusting their cheeks. Leaning his forehead onto hers, Yunho mumbled, "Hey Fany. I..." 

 

"Coach Jung! Ms. Hwang!" Yelled a voice. 

 

Pulling apart from each other, they headed towards the cry when a student rounded the cornered, "Woosung's stuck in a tree and we don't know what to do." 

 

Both collectively groaned before following the student to the scene as Yunho pulled out his phone to called the fire department. Once again, they were both cursing Woosung but the euphoria of the kissed was enough for them to not hate him as much.