We Are In Love

We Are In Love

Chapter 14 

 

Tiffany felt absolutely miserable and she blamed it on being around kids five days out of the week for eight hours. She hadn't been feeling well on Friday and now, on Sunday, she was a complete mess. Tissues were littered around her, she had yet moved from her bed and to make matters worse, she was going to missed the opening night of the Seoul fair. She hope Yunho would forgive her. 

 

After having another sneezing fit that made her think she was going to sneeze her brains out, she rolled over and looked at her phone. She wasn't surprised when she saw that Yunho had texted her. He was probably asking her when he should picked her up for the fair. Unlocking her phone, she read the message and was surprised at what the text actually read. 

 

'Heard from Yuri that you are sick. On my way over' 

 

Why did Yuri tell Yunho when she had specifically told her not to? She didn't want him to missed out on tonight like she was because knowing him, he would insists on taking care of her. Sure, she probably should have gotten something to eat by now but still, she knew he would be here in seconds. She was coming up with some way to convinced him she was fine when she heard her door unlocked. Sometimes, she hated that she had given him a spare key to her apartment. 

 

"Hey Fany! Yuri told me you weren't feeling well so I came over with some stuff!" She head Yunho yelled after he came inside. She thought that maybe, if she stayed quiet, he would go away but of course, he soon showed up outside her bedroom. 

 

"Ah, so this is where you are." Yunho said, walking over to her and sitting down on the bed. 

 

"Why did you come over?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"Isn't it obvious? I'm here to take care of you." Yunho said, as he showed her a plastic bag, "I brought some stuff that people say to give to sick people." 

 

"I don't need you to take care of me Yunho Oppa. Besides, the fair is going to be opening in about an hour." 

 

"So?" Yunho asked, with a raised eyebrow. 

 

"So aren't you going to go?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"What? With you sicked? No way." Yunho said, before he began to root through the bag. 

 

"What? You loved going to the fair. You haven't missed a single opening day since you have lived here." Tiffany said flabbergasted. 

 

"So what if I missed it?" Yunho shrugged, "You loved it as much as I do but you can't go so why should I?" 

 

"You don't need to skipped it just because you feel like you need to take care of me; if I need anything, I can just called Yuri so go and enjoyed the fair and bring me back a funnel cake." 

 

"I said I'm fine." Yunho insisted, "Besides, I like going with you. It wouldn't be the same without you." 

 

Tiffany could feel her heart melting. God damn, she wanted to kissed him but alas, she was sick and she didn't want a sick Yunho on her hands. 

 

"Ah ha." Yunho said, pulling his hand out of the bag with what looked like a plastic container. 

 

"What is that?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"This is some chicken soup I picked up on my way here. You give that to people when there sick and I need you to get better by tomorrow." 

 

"Oh, and why is that?" 

 

"You are not abandoning me with those kids on that field trip tomorrow." Yunho told her seriously, before he headed towards the kitchen. 

 

"Don't burned the building down!" Tiffany called after him. 

 

"You got it!" He called back. 

 

Sitting back on her pillows, she remembered how she did have to chaperone a field trip tomorrow but they were going to the fair so it looked like Yunho and her would be able to go to the fair together, just not today. 

 

"Hey Fany." Yunho said, poking his head into the room. 

 

"Did you start a fire again?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"No, I was just going to asked if you wanted to watch something?" 

 

"What's on?" 

 

"Well, there's some action movie on right now but tonights game of thrones so?" 

 

"Yes, but you need to make popcorn before the game of thrones comes on." Tiffany said. 

 

"You are sick." 

 

"So, if you are here I'm going to uses you for popcorn needs." 

 

"Yeah, yeah." He said, as he walked over to her, "Come on, opened your arms." 

 

"Why?" Tiffany asked, following instructions. 

 

"Because since you are sick, I'm going to carry you out." Yunho said, as he bended over to picked her up. 

 

"What?!" Tiffany exclaimed. 

 

"Too late." Yunho said, sweeping her up bridal style. Tiffany let out a squeal before wrapping her arms around Yunho's neck tightly. All he did was smile at her and say, "You haven't even moved from this bed today, have you?" "No." Tiffany mumbled, as he carried her out to the couch. She had to admit, she didn't mind. He was like a heater and she was freezing. 

 

Setting her down on the couch, he said, "I will be back with your soup in a second, princess." 

 

"Excuse me?" Tiffany said, as he ran off. Grabbing a blanket, she wrapped herself up and waited for her soup, "Here you go." Yunho said, holding the soup out to her. After she took, he sat down on the couch. 

 

"Do we have to watch this movie?!" Tiffany whined. 

 

"Yes, I watch your romance movies so you can watch my action stuff." 

 

"But there's so much violence." 

 

"Okay then. Well, eat your soup when those scenes come up." 

 

"Oppa." She pouted before hitting him on the arm. 

 

"Looks like the soups working." He joked, before turning back to the tv. The movie didn't turned out to be so bad but still, there was too much violence for her liking so when he flipped to the channel that games of thrones was on, she was happy. 

 

"Oppa, will you make popcorn?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"Sorry sick girl. I'm only letting you have liquid." 

 

"You are so mean." Tiffany pouted. 

 

"Am not." 

 

"Are too." 

 

"Am not." 

 

"Are too." Tiffany said, before shivering, even with the blanket she was still freezing. 

 

"You cold Fany?" Yunho asked, concerned. 

 

"Yeah, the blankets not really helping." 

 

"Okay then." Yunho said, "I will helped keep you warm." 

 

"What?" Tiffany began, before Yunho threw his arm around her to pulled her close to him. 

 

"You are always calling me a heater so I guess it's time to live up to that expectation." Yunho said, just as the show began. He was right; she was always calling him a heater due to the fact that he always seemed to be giving off heat and he was right, she was already feeling warmer, snuggling closer to him. She rested her head on his chest before turning her full attention to the tv.