We Are In Love

We Are In Love

Chapter 1 

 

"Ok class. Turned to page 83. I want you to read the text and afterwards, answered questions 1 through 5." Tiffany Hwang said, as she stood in front of her English class. She waited until she heard the pages flipping and a few groans from the two troublemakers before going back to her desk and plopping herself in her chair. Crossing her long legs, she turned to the essay she needed to grade for her other class. 

 

Leaning back in her chair, she began to read the first. When she saw her iphone light up on her desk, she craned her neck to see who it was. tugged up into a smiled when she saw it was from her friend and co-worker, Jung Yunho. 

 

Looking at her students, she decided that since they all seemed to be engaged in their worked, it wouldn't hurt to looked at a text and maybe text back. Grabbing her phone, she unlocked the screen and read the message. 

 

'Hey Fany. Having fun teaching students about Shakesphere or whoever he is?' 

 

Smiling, she couldn't helped but almost laughed at how he had spelled Shakespeare wrong. She knew he used auto-correct like it was his savior sometimes so he did this on purposes. Tapping in her responses, she sent him back a message and waited for his reply. 

 

'First off, I'm not teaching them Shakespeare. Secondly, are you having fun teaching barbarians how to play soccer without taking off someone's head?' 

 

'Hey, they are getting better. Only one guy had to go to the nurse today.' 

 

'Uh huh? That's the 8th time so far this week you have had someone sent to the nurses office from that class. I bet Youngmi thinks that your classes are dangerous.' 

 

'Hey, I make sure none of the girls play.' 

 

'Yeah, that makes everyone feel so much safer.' 

 

'At least kids have fun in my class.' 

 

'Students like my class.' 

 

'Sure. The real nerdy ones.' 

 

'I hate you.' 

 

'No, you don't.' 

 

'No, I'm going to stayed angry this time.' 

 

'Fine. Will you forgive me if I get you dinner?' 

 

Tiffany paused when she got his latest message. Yunho never offered to pay for food. Normally, she had to guilt tripped him or forced him to so this offered was a once in a lifetime chance probably. 

 

She was about to answered back when she heard one of her students called, "Ms. Hwang?" 

 

Looking up, she answered, "Yes Chaeyoung, what is it?" 

 

"Are you texting your boyfriend, Coach Jung?" 

 

"What?" Tiffany said, feeling her oval-shaped face heat up as her students began to laughed, "For the 3rd time, me and Coach Jung aren't in a relationship!" Tiffany exclaimed, as she slammed her palms on her desk. She waited until her students had all calmed down before she answered, 'Sure Yunho Oppa, but you better not back out of it or I will cut off your head.' 

 

'Never dream of it Fany. I will come get you at your usual time.' 

 

Tiffany couldn't helped but smiled at the fact that she would be having dinner tonight with Yunho, 'It's not a date Tiffany!' She scolded herself, 'But still.' She thought, 'I wouldn't mind it if it was.'