We Are In Love

We Are In Love

Chapter 5 

 

"Come on guys, do you remembered anything we went over?! Kicked the ball with the inside of your feet!" Yunho yelled at his students, as they practiced their passes. 

 

He was about ready to tell them to just sit back on the bleachers when he saw Tiffany walked in, "Hey Fany." He called, before jogging over to her, "Just keep practicing your passes." He called to his students, from over his broad shoulder, "Hey Yunho Oppa." Tiffany said, with a grinned, "I didn't mean to bothered you during class but I need to get some soccer balls out of the back before the boys team take them all and you are the only one with the key." 

 

"No problem." Yunho said, as he dug through his short pockets, looking for the keys, "Ah ha." He said triumphantly, pulling out his keys, "Found them." "Thanks." Tiffany said, reaching out for the keys before Yunho pulled them out of reached, "Oppa." She said, as she reached for them again, only to have Yunho hold them above her head. Puffing her cheeks out in angered, she began to jumped, trying to get the keys, "Jung Yunho! I swear I'm going to murdered you if you don't hand those keys over!" Laughing, Yunho let this routined continued for a few more seconds before giving them to her. He found her to be adorable when she was angry. 

 

"Ok ok." Yunho said, handing the keys back to her, "But I'm coming with you." 

 

"Why do you need to come with me?" Tiffany asked, "Scared I will loses your keys?" 

 

"No, but I know your way to short to reached the ball bag. The boys like to put it up high to give you girls problems." Yunho said, as the headed over to the closet that held the sports gear. 

 

He began to head over to the rack that held the soccer balls before Tiffany rushed by him. 

 

"I can totally do this without your helped." Tiffany said, as she turned around and began reaching for the bag. 

 

"Fany." 

 

"I can do this." Tiffany said, as she began to stand on her tip toes. 

 

"Fany?" 

 

"Shut up idiot." Tiffany said stubbornly, as she began to jumped up to get the bag. 

 

"Geez Fany, you say I'm bullheaded." Yunho muttered, before heading over to her, "Let me helped you clusmy." 

 

"No, I'm fine idiot." Tiffany insisted. 

 

"Tiffany, your too short. Accept that." Yunho said, as he stood behind her. 

 

"Excuse me." Tiffany said, whirling around on him, "I'm not short." 

 

"You are too short to get the bag." 

 

"I can totally get that bag." 

 

"Really? I had like to see you prove it, shortie." Yunho said, just as he realized just how closed they had gotten to each other since the argument. Their faces seemed to be only inches apart and god, did he forget how cute she was sometimes. 

 

Tiffany seemed to realized too, since she had stopped yelling at him. He noticed how her face seemed to have gone flushed. Though from the growing heat crawling up his neck, he figured he wasn't looking any different. 

 

Their eyes were locked and Yunho swore her wide, dark brown, almond-shaped eyes were literally shining. He let his gazed dropped to her pink heart-shaped lips and god, did they looked so y and beautiful. Damn, this stupid crush he had harbored for her since the first time he had seen her. 

 

Temptation scratched at his brain. It was taking all his willpower to not just grabbed her face and plant one on her. It would be totally worth it even if she punched him in the face. 

 

Throwing all caution to the wind, he began to leaned in closer to her and brought his hand to cupped her face. He swore she was leaning up to him and could feel her breath on his lips. He could barely comprehend the fact that he was about to kissed her but not like he would even think of stopping now. Her face was so closes to his and when he closed his eyes and... 

 

"Um, am I interrupting something?" 

 

Yanking his head and opening his eyes, he looked to the door to see his one student, Chaewon, standing by the door, looking like she felt as awkward as they did about the whole thing. 

 

"Um, no." Tiffany said quickly, "What do you need Chaewon?" 

 

Looking over to Yunho, she said, "Coach Jung, Woosung got hit in the head with the soccer ball." 

 

"Again? He did this to himself at practice the other day. Give me a second to get theses balls down for Ms. Hwang and then I will take him to the nurse." Yunho told her. 

 

"Ok." She said, before walking away. Realizing that he was still cupping Tiffany's face, Yunho quickly took his hand away from her face, reached above her to grabbed the bag of balls and threw them down on the floor. 

 

"Here you go Fany. Got to go. You know, another student nearly killing themselves in my class." He said hurriedly, before bolting out of the closet, cursing under his breath, "Damn Chaewon! Damn Woosung!" They ruined his one and only chance he thought he had ever get to kissed Tiffany. Now, he was royally screwed. 

 

"You guys won't believe what I just saw." 

 

"What did you see that was so great Chaewon that is more important then the fact that Woosung's trying to give himself brain damage." 

 

"I think I walked in on Coach Jung and Ms. Hwang when they were about to kissed." 

 

"No way." 

 

"Yes way." 

 

"Damn, I owe Woojin fifteen bucks then."