We Are In Love

We Are In Love

Chapter 38 

 

As sunlight hit Tiffany's eyes, she opened them wearily before rolling over, hopping to find a warm body next to hers to cuddle with but when she rolled over onto the cold sheets, she looked over onto the other side of the bed to find it unoccupied. Scrunching her face up in confusion, Tiffany sat up and looked around the room. She was instantly hit by the cold air as the sheets slid off her upper half. 

 

Damn, why couldn't her land lady just accept that it was now officially winter and the heat?! This was why she needed Yunho but he was nowhere to be found, at least, in her bedroom anyway. 

 

Sighing, she scooched herself over to the side of the bed and considered for a few seconds to just wrapped the sheets around her body for warmth when she spotted Yunho's t-shirt lying on the floor near her. Smiling, she leaned off the bed a little to grabbed the shirt. Pulling it over her head, she inhaled the familiar scent of Yunho. Slipping the covers off, she shuffled her way towards the kitchen. If Yunho was anywhere, he would be there. 

 

As expected, she found him there. She walked into the kitchen and was greeted by a purred from Happy and a mumbled, "Morning" from Yunho. 

 

"Morning." Tiffany replied, as she walked over and slipped her arms around Yunho's waist. Pressing her body against Yunho's back, she instantly felt the familiar heat radiating from his body. 

 

"I take it your cold?" Yunho asked, with a chuckled. 

 

"Mhm." Tiffany mumbled, pressing her face into his , "If only the landlady would get the hint that it's as cold as Antarctica in the apartments." 

 

"I don't think it's that bad. Besides, give me a few minutes and I will have something to warm you up." 

 

"Says the guy that's a walking heater." Tiffany said, before realizing that he was standing by the stove which since last week when he burned their dinner and started a small fire, he was banned from using, "What are you doing?" "Making pancakes. Why?" Yunho said, as he flipped a pancake. He had really hoped that Tiffany hadn't noticed but as per usual, he was out of luck. 

 

"Aren't you banned from using the stove?" Tiffany asked, with an accusing tone slipping into her voice. She hadn't moved from the position she was currently in but she could hear Yunho's heart rate speed up. 

 

"Well, I mean, it has been three weeks." Yunho said cautiously, as he stared intently at the pancakes in the pan, trying to figured a way to get out of this situation without Tiffany skinning him alive, "You were asleep and I was hungry. I knew you wouldn't have been happy if I woke you up just to make me breakfast so I decided to let you sleep and make breakfast." Yunho could feel Tiffany's gripped around his stomach tightened with each passing second. 

 

"You know, there are plenty of things that you could make for breakfast that you don't need the stove." Tiffany said, as she continued to tightened her gripped around Yunho. 

 

"Well, I was in the mood for pancakes so I figured I had surprised you with breakfast." Checking on the pancakes, he was truthfully hoping that Tiffany would forgive him. 

 

"Uh huh." Tiffany said, as she finally released her gripped from around Yunho's waist. She heard him take a deep breath after she said, "I'm extending your ban from the stove for another three weeks." 

 

"What?!" Yunho asked, whipping his head around to looked at Tiffany with a pleading looked on his face, "Come on Tiffany." He whined, as he clasped his hands together, "Don't do this. I haven't set anything on fire and there hasn't been any smoke. It's so boring just eating microwavable meals." 

 

"Well, how am I supposed to trust you if you can't even stick with a three week ban of using the stove? Just because you didn't burned anything doesn't mean anything in this matter." 

 

"But Tiffany." Yunho whined, with a pouted on his face but he could by the looked on her face that no amount of begging would get her to change her mind. She was standing her ground and he wouldn't be able to get her to change her mind. 

 

"Yunho Oppa, you are a grown man and should know how to controlled yourself. If you can't helped but set my stove on fire then I can't let you uses it." Crossing her arms, Tiffany watched with pursed lips for Yunho's reaction. At the moment, he was slowly losing the pouted on his face and it looked like he was thinking of a response. 

 

"Do you understand what I'm saying?" Tiffany asked, but Yunho didn't respond, "Well, anyway, since you can't touched the stove, I guess I will just finished up the pancakes for us." As Tiffany made her moved for the pan, Yunho's hand shot out and wrapped around her wrist. She stopped in surprised and turned her attention towards him. When she turned her attention to him, she instantly recognized the looked on his face. 

 

"Oppa." She began, with a warning tone in her voice but was abruptly cut off when Yunho slammed his lips down onto hers. Tiffany knew what he was playing at; he was hoping that if he kissed her enough, she would give in to letting him uses the stove. Or at least make her forget about it for the time being. Knowing this, there was no way he was going to be able to accomplished what he had planned but it's not like Tiffany was against a little kissing. She tugged one arm away from Yunho's gripped and then draped her arms over his shoulders. Yunho placed one hand lightly against her cheek and the other around her waist. When Yunho pulled away from the kissed, a smirked adorned his face but it was quickly wiped away as Tiffany said, "You know, just kissing me won't make me change my mind." 

 

"Well, damn." Yunho said, with a stumped looked on his face, "But can I at least finished making the pancakes?" "No." Tiffany said, while shaking her head. 

 

"Please?" 

 

"No." Tiffany said louder, while staring him the eyed with an amused looked. He was just too easy to beat in arguments. 

 

"Please?" He pleaded, before pressing a kissed to her cheek. 

 

"No." Tiffany said, as she held back a giggle. 

 

"Pretty please?" He said, as he kissed her neck. 

 

"No." Tiffany said, as a laughed escaped her lips. Yunho continued this torment of pleases and kisses, "Stop." Tiffany laughed, feeling tears in her eyes while trying to pushed him away. She tried to stopped her laughter but each kissed made it harder to stopped. 

 

"I swear." Tiffany said, once she had finally managed to pushed Yunho's face away from hers, "You are such a kid." 

 

"Am not." He said, with a smile. 

 

"Are too." Tiffany replied, with a smirked before she smelled something familiar but at the same time, she couldn't quite place her finger on it. 

 

Yunho sniffed the air before asking, "Do you smell smoke?" 

 

"No." Tiffany said, her eyes widening before turning her attention away from Yunho and towards the stove. Sure enough, a large black cloud of smoke was coming from the pan, "Yunho Oppa!" Tiffany yelled, enraged. 

 

"Oh crap!" Yunho yelled, as he pulled away from Tiffany and yanked the pan away from the stove. Turning off the heat, Yunho fanned the smoke that was coming from the pan far enough away from the smoke detector that they probably wouldn't have to deal with a visit from the fire department. Tiffany just watched the spectacle as she shook her head. 

 

"Does this helped you see why I can't trust you around a stove?" Tiffany asked, her eyebrow rose as she watched Yunho looked into the pan in defeat. 

 

"Well, you were the one that distracted me." Yunho huffed, as he set the pan on the stove. 

 

"Don't point fingers at me." Tiffany said, crossing her arms as she looked at the contents of the pan. Sure enough, the pancakes were blackened chards, "Well, come on." Tiffany muttered, as she turned towards a cabinet and pulled out a bottle of syrup, "These pancakes aren't going to eat themselves." 

 

"Wait, you want to eat these?" Yunho paused, as he turned to looked at what were supposed to be the pancakes, "Its fine." Tiffany said, "If you put enough syrup on it, you won't even taste the burned part. Well, probably." She finished, with a shrugged. 

 

Yunho shrugged and said, "Okay then. I guess it's been decided that we are going to eat burned pancakes." 

 

"It's more like were going to be eating charcoal or something." Tiffany said, with a laughed before pulling out plates and forks, "Now, come on then. Serve up this breakfast." 

 

"Whatever you say, miss." Yunho said, with a chuckled before dividing the pancakes between the two plates. 

 

The two sat down and tried their best to make the pancakes semi-palatable. Tiffany drowned hers in syrup while Yunho...Well, Yunho just shoved them in his mouth without even bothering to taste. Tiffany couldn't helped but feel; well, she didn't know how to describe it. It was a warm feeling that just spread throughout her body when she was with Yunho, even when they were doing mundane things like grocery shopping or watching movies or eating breakfast she had that feeling. It was like she was just happy to be around him which wasn't weird at all. She was normally happy to be around Yunho, except when he pissed her off or something but she liked being around him all the time. During the weekends, he would pretty much live at her apartment and sometimes, during the week, he had spend the night. Lately though, she had been wishing that he well... 

 

"Oppa." Tiffany said, breaking the silence that had fallen over them since they had started eating. 

 

Yunho paused and looked up, "What?" 

 

"What do you think about moving in with me?" Tiffany then waited for the answered. The kitchen was silent. Tiffany had practically stopped breathing as she waited for Yunho's reaction. The only noise she heard was the metallic clinking of Yunho's fork as it hit the plate. 

 

"Um...Well, I guess I had be fine with it. I mean, I practically already live here. It's just...I don't know. Don't you think it be kinda weird to others? I mean, not that I had care but we have only been dating for what? Three months? I mean, I don't want you to think I'm against the idea because I'm not. I had love to move in with you but." Yunho said frantically, before slowly dwindling off. 

 

"But?" Tiffany said, as she looked at him, biting her lips in worry. 

 

"But how would I get rid of all the crap I have?" 

 

"That's your problem." Tiffany said, confused. 

 

"Well, I have a lot of stuff I have to sell if I was going to moved in with you and all the other technical stuff I had have to do would just be a lot of worked. It would take me a few weekends before I had be able to move in." Yunho said, as he thought it over, "It's not like I could just moved in but I mean, if you had be fine with me not hanging around for a few weekends then I guess my answered would have to be yeah, I had love to move in with you." 

 

Tiffany couldn't helped but stare at Yunho in awed and confusion as what he had just said. It was almost like he had been thinking about it, "Have you been thinking about moving in with me?" 

 

"Yeah." Yunho said, with a shrugged, "You are probably the person I have been most serious with in a relationship. I have thought about moving in together for almost a month now but I had to figured out which one of us had the best place to move into. Then I had to figured out how to get rid of all my stuff and such then it was figuring out when the best time to asked." 

 

"Wow, you really thought this through." Tiffany said, awestruck "I haven't thought about it that much." 

 

"It's fine." Yunho said, waving his hand, "All I need to know is are you serious about moving in together?" 

 

"Well yeah, I guess I'm serious about moving in." Tiffany said, before pressing her lips together, "I'm ready to take what's considered one of the big steps in a relationship." 

 

"Okay then." Yunho said, as he reached over the table to grabbed her hand, "I guess I should tell my landlord I'm moving out." 

 

"And I guess I should tell mine someone's moving in."