We Are In Love

We Are In Love

Chapter 40 

 

"How many more days is it until winter break again?" Tiffany asked, with a yawned before pressing her head against the seat. 

 

"Fifteen days exactly." Yunho answered, as they pulled into the school parking lot. 

 

"Including weekends?" Tiffany asked hopefully. 

 

"Yeah, including weekends." Yunho said, with a chuckle as he pulled into the closet parking spot to the door. Turning off the car, he turned towards Tiffany and said, "Come on, you can make it; we all know half the kids won't show up for the last few days before the break." 

 

"Sure, that's great for you but I have to finished the eighth unit before break and let me tell you, those kids are not going to like it if I have them read and analyze three short stories and write an argumentative essay before break." Tiffany said, with a sighed before unbuckling her seatbelt. Leaning over, she grabbed her brick/gold michael kors selma bag that was at her feet before turning to Yunho with a pleading looked on her face. 

 

"What do you want?" Yunho asked, cocking his head at her; he had seen her earlier that morning, shoving something into the back of the car. 

 

"Why do you assumed I want you to do something?" Tiffany asked, the pleading looked not leaving her face. 

 

"I know that face." Yunho said, with a rolled of his eyes, "So let me guess, I'm carrying that box of papers that's in the back, aren't I?" 

 

"Please and thank you." Tiffanty said, the pleading looked leaving her face and being replaced with please looked. As Tiffany got out of the car, she heard Yunho asked, "Why exactly do you have a box of papers?" 

 

"I guess I have been forgetting to bring in all the kids graded papers since I have been so busy helping you move in." Tiffany said, as she closed the door, "You got it." 

 

Her answered was a slammed of the car door and Yunho appearing next to her with a huge box in his arms. 

 

"You are so sweet." Tiffany said, with a smile before kissing him lightly on the cheek. 

 

"Trying to butter me up or something? Let me guess, when I dropped this off in your class, you are going to want me to fixed all the wobbly desks in the class?" Yunho asked sarcastically, as he followed Tiffany into the building. Shifting the weight of the box around in his arms, he was kinda glad Tiffany's room was relatively close to the front door. He hadn't realized just how heavy a box of papers could be. Tiffany had to have something else stashed inside the box. Was it rocks? 

 

"Oh, don't be such a baby. I already got some kids in workshop to fixed them for me." Tiffany said, with a wave of her hand before digging through her bag for the keys to her door. 

 

"I'm not being a baby. I'm just tired of carrying boxes after doing it for two whole weeks." Yunho said, with a huffed as they arrived at Tiffany's door. Yunho tapped his foot as he waited for Tiffany to find her keys; she always seemed to be misplacing them in her bag. Looking around, he noticed how most of the other teachers already seemed to be in, "Are we always this late?" 

 

"Hm." Tiffany said, looking up at him with her bundle of keys in her hands. 

 

"Are we always like the last teachers in?" Yunho asked again. 

 

"No, most of the time, Siwon Oppa or Taeyeon are the last teacher in so it's not like were late. For example." Tiffany began, as she stuck the key into the door and began to wiggle it, "Since the kids are going to be dropped off here in about fifty minutes, that means you will probably see Taeyeon running through the front door with eight minutes to spare before the bell for class starts ringing." 

 

Finally, after enough wiggling, the door unlocked with a clicked. It was her luck that she had gotten the door with the broken locked that the janitors were just too lazy to fixed, "Where do you want this box?" Yunho asked, walking in behind her. 

 

"Oh, just put it by my desk." Tiffany said, as she threw her bag onto the floor by her chair. Sitting down in her chair with a flop, she her computer and waited for it to start up. 

 

"Is there really only papers in here?" Yunho asked, as he set the box down. 

 

"Well, there is a few projects that I gave some students to do as extra credit." Tiffany said absentmindedly, as the familiar blue screen popped up onto her computer, she instinctively hit the three keys it asked for without even reading it and typed in her username and password. As the blue welcome graced the screen, she turned towards Yunho who had taken the lid off the box. 

 

"You know, you could have told me I was carrying like three shoe boxes that were all filled with rocks." Yunho said, as he stare down at the two diagrams that were in his hands. 

 

"We read a short story about mountain climbers; I guess they all thought the easiest way to do the project was to put a bunch of rocks into a shoe box." Tiffany said, with a shrugged, "Besides, I'm sure you didn't mind carrying them in for me." 

 

"Yeah, yeah, you would have probably rope someone else in to carry it in for you if I hadn't agreed." Yunho said, as he placed the shoe boxes back into the box. Placing his hands on his knees, he stood up before turning his attention towards Tiffany, "So, unless you need something else, I'm going to head to the gym. I kinda promised a few seniors that if they came in early, I had let them mess around in the gym and I bet by now, fifteen of them are standing outside the gym, trying to picked the locked or something." 

 

"No, I don't need anything that's too pressing." Tiffany said, as she tried to think of anything that she needed Yunho to do but he was right about the whole seniors picking the locked thing. She knew a few who would definitely do something like that so it would probably be for the best if she let him go and talked about the matter at hand later. 

 

"Ok then." Yunho said, as he bent down and pressed his lips to hers for a light kissed, "See you later." He said, before bouncing off to the gym. 

 

"Yeah, see you later." Tiffany called, after him before leaning back in her chair. Seeing that her computer had finally loaded, she quickly opened up her files and printed up a worksheet for her first period class. It was looking like they would be working until the day before break if she wanted to meet the deadline. As she waited for the copies to print, she bent down to silence her phone right as it went off. 

 

Raising an eyebrow when she didn't know the number, she slid the phone opened. Putting it next to her ear, Tiffany said, "Hello?" 

 

Tiffany approached the gym with what you could called caution. She just called it being smart. After all, being hit one too many times by a stray ball when she actually visit Yunho during her lunch break was enough to make anyone considered their safety before entering the room. Opening the door slowly, she peeked her head through the door to see if it was safe enough for her to entered and safely made her way to Yunho without making any contact with a ball. Seeing that all the students seemed to be standing in one clump as they all stared at what looked to be racquets, most with dumbstruck faces as if they have never seen one before. 

 

Opening the door fully, she stepped into the gym and was instantly hit by the horribly familiar smell of rubber and sweat. Leaving the door opened, she walked towards Yunho who seemed to have senses her presence. He turned around and when he saw it was her, a smile graced his face. 

 

"Hey Tiffany, I can't believe your visiting me during your lunch. Last time you visit, you managed to get hit squarely in the face with a ball and then swore you had never come back to visit." Yunho said, chuckling at the memory. Rolling her eyes, Tiffany responded, "I'm glad you find that memory humorous." 

 

"Oh Fany, don't take it like that. Besides, you should be safe today. I think only a few of them know anything about tennis so I'm sure half of them will just spend most of class staring at the racquet, waiting for it to tell them what to do. Or you know, waiting for someone else to start it for them." Yunho said, with a shrugged before turning to his hoard of students, "Ok guys. I want you to get some tennis balls and practice hitting them up against the wall, got it?" 

 

A slew of "Got it!" and "Ok's", along with a few "Um's" were his response but they all seemed to head off somewhere as if they knew what they were doing. 

 

"Yunho Oppa." Tiffany said, turning to him, "Do you even know anything about tennis?" 

 

"I know everything that I google about tennis last night." Yunho said, "So I wouldn't called myself an expert but I kinda know what I'm doing." 

 

"I wondered how many kids will end up going to the nurse's office this period." Tiffany said sarcastically, with a shake of her head. 

 

"Oh, come on, it will be fine. How can they hurt themselves playing tennis?" Yunho asked, before turning nervously towards one kid and muttering, "Though with him in here, I never know." 

 

"Woosung's in this class?" Tiffany asked knowingly, and by the face Yunho made after she asked him said it all, "Anyway, I have a reason for visiting you during my lunch instead of sitting in my safe and quiet room." 

 

"Oh, you do?" Yunho asked jokingly, turning his full attention back to Tiffany, "You sure it's not because you loved me?" 

 

"Oh, I'm sure it's not that." 

 

"You are so cruel Tiffany." 

 

"I'm sorry." She said, before changing her expression to a more serious one, "Anyway, I was planning on talking to you about later this week but after you left my class this morning, I got a phone called." 

 

"Oh." Yunho said, raising his eyebrows, "So, what is this news or whatever you need to tell me?" 

 

"Well, it seems like a quite few people have been looking at my father's house surprisingly and there's two people who are currently bidding over who will get it." Tiffany explained, and waited for Yunho to shake his head before continuing, "So the real estate agent called me this morning to tell me that I should find some time soon to go up to my father's house and clear it out. It all depends on when if officially gets bought but she says I need to get up there in the next eight months." 

 

"So, what do you need me to do?" Yunho asked, cocking his head at her, "I didn't even know that you were planning on selling your old man's house." 

 

"Well, I wasn't that sure on whether or not I wanted someone else to live in there but it's not like I had ever live in a house like that again. So, it's just best to sell it off to some rich person who has too much money and get some money out of it. Better then it just sitting and collecting dust." Tiffany said, with a shrugged before sighing, "I mean, that's the place that holds pretty much all of my memories of my mom but she wouldn't want me to just let it sit there as a photo album instead of selling it so someone else can make new memories in it." 

 

"Wow Tiffany, that's gotta be tough." Yunho said, placing his hand on her shoulder. 

 

"Oh, it's fine." Tiffany said, with a smile, "There's a reason that pictures were invented. Plus, most of my memories of that house aren't that great anyway. So it's not that big of a deal. What is a big deal is I will have to move out all the crap in the house and well...that's where you come in." 

 

"No!" Yunho whined, "I just finished moving all my boxes! Now I have to move more?!" 

 

"Oh, come on, you big baby. I will wait until the eighth month to bothered with getting it done. That means we can go in July. Come on, think of it as a vacation." Tiffany said helpfully, because no matter how much he complained, he was going with her up to her father's house to move his stuff. Even if she had to knocked him out and duct tape him to the seat. 

 

"I guess it's fine. Even if I did say no, you had find some way to rope me up there with you to helped." Yunho said, with a shrugged, "I'm fine with it. I mean, you helped me with my stuff so that means I have to helped you with all your dad's stuff." 

 

"Glad to see you will be coming willingly. It will be no fun if I have to forced you." Tiffany said, before quickly checking, "Crap, as much as I would loved to continued this conversation, I have to get back to my room. I have a meeting with Sihoo Oppa to discussed something about the third unit or something, I'm sorry." 

 

"It's fine." Yunho said, before quickly grabbing her arm before she could speed off, "How does going out to eat tonight sound? Byunghee was telling me about this really cool Indian restaurant he and Yuri went to the other day and I thought you might like it." 

 

"As long as you pay." Tiffany said, with a smirked. 

 

"Of course I will pay so I will see you later then." Yunho said, letting go of her arm. 

 

"Yeah, later." Tiffany said, before leaning over and pressing a kissed to Yunho's cheek before running out of the gym. 

 

"Oooooooo." Came from behind Yunho. Sighing, he turned around to see half of his students with smiles like the Cheshire cats. As he was opening his mouth to tell them to act their age for once and get back to their worked, they all began to yelling at the top of their lungs "COACH JUNG AND MS. HWANG SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G~" 

 

Placing his forehead in his hands, Yunho shook his head and muttered, "Teenagers, you had think they had act better than elementary school kids. Maybe I should switched over to an elementary school. It's not like I had loses any maturity in the student I teached."