Their feeling

Mysterious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Ryosuke wakes up when his ears catch sound of someone is cooking from his kitchen.  He notice the bed that Karina sleep in already empty as he sleeps on futon last night. He washes his face at the sink before check the kitchen. He could see that girl in middle of prepare breakfast and the things that catch his eyes; she’s wearing his clothes that make her has some kind of different attraction to him.

                Karina notices him when he walks into the kitchen and greets him, “Ohayou, Ryo-chan! Gomen for using your kitchen without telling your first but I already think to prepare breakfast for us.”

                “It’s okay but I’m going to need your help for cleaning today.” Say Ryosuke. He tries not to sound awkward every time he see Karina in his clothes.

                He intends to give some help but Karina quickly pushes him and reminds him to do his laundry since she’s almost ready prepare the breakfast. After that, Karina tells him, “Ne, could you give this to Rin-chan? I bet she will forget to take her breakfast again.”

                “Hai, hai…” Ryosuke lazily take the bento bag and go to Rin’s house that located just in front of his house. He’s lucky because he manage to catch that girl when she just finish lock the door.

                Rin notices him, “Oh! Ohayou, Ryosuke.”

                “Ohayou, Rin-chan.” Ryosuke give the bag to her, “Here! Karina-chan already prepares breakfast for you since she thinks you won’t get enough time to grab one.”

                “Say my thank you to her. She really loves to prepare food.” Say Rin. She excuses herself as she doesn’t want to be late for her practice. She leaves the building and takes public transport to the studio.

                When reach the studio, she decides to eat her breakfast first since other members hasn’t arrive yet. She checks her phone and could see the wallpaper of the phone is her picture with her two childhood friends but Ryosuke’s face being cover with sticker. They already decide to cover their friendship because they don’t want to ruin each other reputation.

*************

                Ryosuke slump himself on the couch when he finishes his chores. Karina get back into the house after she finish hang his laundry and says, “Ryo-chan, I need your help after this.”

                “What kind of help that you want from me this time?” asks Ryosuke as he begins a bit worry since Karina rarely asks help from him. He knows that girl always want to try to do thing by herself, without any assistance that sometimes only cause some kind of harm.

                “I need something for my house but…” Karina doesn’t continue her words as she knows Ryosuke will understand what she’s talking about. He knows she will ask help from him on one particular thing.

                Ryosuke surrender with her request and asks, “When we will go?”

                “After this and you can rest in the car as I will drive there. There is no way I will ride any public transport or I will panic again.” Say Karina. She looks to herself before says, “I need to change my clothes too. It will be bad if other people see me like this as your fans may recognize this as your clothes.”

                “There is nothing wrong wearing my clothes.” tease Ryosuke as he wants to see her reaction.

                Karina only puff her cheeks before collect her things and walk towards the door, she tells him before leave the house, “If you’re ready, just knock my door since I will take time to take care this annoying hair.”

***************

                Ryosuke finishes get ready to go out and no sign of that girl will go out yet. He goes to her house but he has to wait inside the house since that girl hasn’t ready yet. He feels awkward yet familiar to be inside the house. Karina’s house being decorated with dark colours and one corner of the house has a big frame that keep her favourite kimono. He knows she get that kimono when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter