We'll be okay

Mysterious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Ryosuke hang-out with his friends on that day. He plans to invite the girls too but both of them have work and can’t join them. Yuri remembers about something and asks, “Ryosuke, I want to see pictures of those two girls. You never want to show us their pictures and even you phone doesn’t have it.”

                “You search through my phone, right?” ask Ryosuke. When the response is yes, he says, “One of the girls always makes sure there are no pictures of them inside my phone. She is uprising dancer that always join various stage play that make she always alert about things like this while the other one seem too carefree.”

                Keito drinks from his glass before says, “Do you mean one of them is Rin Walker?”

                “Yeah, how you know her?” Ryosuke really surprise as he knows he never mention any of the girls’ names.

                Keito slightly panic about that but manage to explain, “Both of us had attend same high school before and always chat. We’re kind of friend with each other but we would be more comfortable for not really mention about each other.”

                The waiter arrive with their orders and that somehow put the end of that topic that make Keito really relief. He never thinks he will be the one that bring out the topic. He knows that girl prefer to always really hide about his relationship with her when with his friends.

********************

                Rin decides to meet up with Karina after she finish her practice since she think that girl hasn’t finish her work yet but when reach at the shop, there is no sign of that carefree girl. She asks to one of the workers, “Is Karina-chan around?”

                “Karina-san gets off from work early today.” Reply the other worker who turns to be the one who used to see Rin around since the one that she asks seem a bit blur with her sudden question without any greeting.

                Rin feels weird about that as she knows if Karina already finishes her job, she will tell her through LINE or post at her SNS.  She tries to make phone call to that girl again but it only reach to her voicemail. She wonders what actually happen to that girl as she knows Karina is someone that somehow really easy to forget her worries.

                She make phone call again and begin worry when can’t reach that girl at all as she begin mumbling, “Just where are you?”

                She goes back straight to home but make stop at Karina’s house. She rings the bell and wait for any response, nothing. She guesses that something may happen that make that girl really depress on that day. Just in time, she found Ryosuke who just return from somewhere.

                Ryosuke notices his best friend in worry and asks, “Something wrong happen?” he somehow could sense something wrong happen right at the moment.

                “Karina doesn’t answer my phone call and no response from her house.” explain Rin.

                “Maybe she’s still at shop. Her shift supposedly ends late today, right?” Ryosuke make guess as both of them know Karina’s shift usually end late since she has to make sure she lock everything when close the shop.

                Rin shook her head before says, “I already went to the shop earlier and the worker told me that she’s off work early. I was thinking to ask her to bring me somewhere.”

                “If she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter