Talk

Mysterious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                After send Karina to hotel as she keeps whining that she’s tired, Ryosuke meet up with Rin who already waiting at lobby. They plan to see a place there are many people around to avoid any suspicious eyes or curious onlookers. Rin asks, “Are you sure Karina-chan will be okay at hotel alone?”

                “I already invite her to join us but she said she want to sleep as she really tired. We have to make sure we buy something for her before return back.” Say Ryosuke.

                Rin still couldn’t accept one particular fact that makes a question come out from , “Why both of you decide to return back as a childhood friend?” she already accept the fact that two of her childhood friends become lover but sudden twist make her has to digest everything back.

                “I become overprotective that somehow could make her suffocate. I even get nightmare that night where I get hit by her friends because of my overprotective attitude towards her.” says Ryosuke. He excited to see various food stalls along the streets but he knows that girl could guess he’s hiding something.

                Rin bluntly says, “You always overprotective towards her ever since kids.”

                “Same goes to you.” Say Ryosuke, he’s referring the part that they are protective over that particular girl who really clumsy. He casually says, “Let’s put that matter aside as three of us will continue our friendship.”

                “You shouldn’t make it sound really casual. We never know what that girl is thinking by now.” Rin a bit angry as she looks that guy take that matter lightly.

                “But if we pull that matter longer, it will only make all of us in stress and it was her who makes the decision. I don’t want to lose her and you. I think this is the best for all of us.” Ryosuke grab hold of her hand before get near to a food stall to put stop on that topic.

                Both of them really enjoy their time but there are something that bother Rin; the fact that Ryosuke hasn’t let go of her hand. She tries to wriggle it off but he always search for chance to grab back her hand. She tries to ask, “Why we have to hold hand?”

                “This place totally crowded and it would be problem if we get separate. You don’t have to be so worry if anyone will recognize us since we choose this kind of place.” Say Ryosuke while his eyes search for anything interesting to try.

********************

                It’s already midnight when Ryosuke send Rin back to her hostel before return to hotel. He opens the door to see Karina sit by the window, staring something while let music blast through her headphones. He set his things and midnight snacks on the table before greet the girl, “Tadaima… it seem you really immerse with the music.”

                He pulls off her headphone before says, “I thought you would still sleeping.”

                “I can’t return back to sleep after I wake up just now and realize something; I’m hungry. I want to go out but too lazy to change my clothes.” Say Karina.

                Ryosuke could see that girl already in pyjama; not girlish type of clothing but it just a sweats and big t-shirt. He points to the table and says, “I already bought you something as I know you will be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter