Open Up

Mysterious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Ryosuke surprises to see Karina look like she’s ready for some cleaning when he comes out from his house. He knows that girl should has her shift on that day but decide just to brush it off when think that girl has been taking leave for few times before. He asks, “Where are you going?”

                “I’m thinking to clean Rin-chan’s house. At least, she doesn’t have too many dusts when she’s return.” Say Karina. She asks, “You have work today?”

                “Yeah and it may end a bit late today. Will it be too much to ask something from you?” Ryosuke lock the door before say that to her as walk towards her.

                Karina could guess what he want and casually says, “I know what you want ask me to do; help your laundry. I will do it after I finish with Rin-chan’s house.”

                “If it too tiring for you, you can take rest. You don’t really have to rush in doing it. I will treat you something later.” Say Ryosuke.

                “I will just relax at your house after I finish everything. I may borrow some of your movies to kill the time.” Say Karina.

                Ryosuke smiles while say, “Just do whatever you want at my home as I will come home late today.”

                “Good luck for work and don’t bully Keito-kun too much.” Say Karina.

                “I know and it surprising to get warning not to bully Keito from you.” Say Ryosuke. He surprise as that girl never says anything like that before.

                Karina shutter a bit when says, “I j-just saying since y-you seem bully him too harsh lately.”

                Ryosuke ruffles her hair while says, “I will try not to do that and you also need not to overwork. I will send mail to you after work.” He bid her bye before walk away from her.

                Karina spend few hours to clean up Rin’s house because she think she want to make sure everything is clean and tidy when her best friend come back home. She smiles when see picture of her, Rin and Ryosuke as they grow up paste at one corner. She touches one of it and mumbles, “It is selfish if I wish things will be same like before…”

********************

                Rin manage to limit her communication with both Jeajoong and Jun-Hyung only during the practice since she’s not in mood to handle with the drama. She leaves out huge sigh when her mind remembers on how both guys keep try to impress her when she clearly show that she’s not interested.

                A voice startled her, “You look really sick right now. Have you been eating well these past few days?”

                She turns to see the screenwriter of the play that she will be act as main lead. She remembers her name as Min-Ra and she asks, “What make you think like that?”

                “I can see your face really pale right now plus you have to ‘run-away’ drama from those two persistent creatures called man. If only I have power to change the roles…” say Min-Ra as she leans against the wall.

                “I know it is not you who choose but you don’t have to worry of anything. I will do my task professionally before return back to my place. My aim to go here is to improve myself.” Say Rin in cold tone.

                Min-Ra suddenly come out with an idea, “You want to join me and my little bros for dinner tonight?”

                “Little bros?” Rin feels curious to hear about that term and accept the offer to get the answer.

                After they finish their practice, Rin follow Min-Ra without ask where they will go. They ride Min-Ra’s car and hear that girl says, “I hope you can deal with the mess. The boys never want to keep everything tidy.”

                “I can deal…” Rin doesn’t know what kind of response she can give. She could see toys inside the car and a little mess inside it.

                Both of them arrive in front of kids’ center and Min-Ra gets off for few minutes before return with two little boys. She introduces them to Rin, “These two are my little bros; Jason and Mark. This beautiful nunna will act as my heroin for my story.”

                “Nice to meet you~!” say both of them before bow to Rin.

                They go to supermarket to grab things that they need for the dinner and the boys really active but mostly helping Min-Ra to grab things that she needs. Rin says, “They are surprisin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter