Reveal

Mysterious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Keito patiently waits for Rin at backstage after the play end while make sure no one recognize him. He already panics when the girl with Ryosuke notices him when they walk into theatre.  It is usual thing to watch Rin’s play but usually he will go different day from Rin’s childhood friends. He knows he needs to come out with something when Ryosuke ask about that when they meet.

                After several minutes, Rin appear with smile in front of him but surprise when he suddenly pulls her into quick kiss. She says with blush on her face, “Gomen for make you waiting.”

                “It’s okay. You must be really tired, right? Let’s go to somewhere after this as I found just the right place for you to relax.” Say Keito.

                “Can I put my trust on you?” ask Rin as in her mind only want to rest. Keito take hold of her hand and assure her that everything will be fine. Both of them leave the place and walk towards a café to relax around.

                Keito tells her about what happen on that day and Rin’s response, “Gomen, I can’t prepare ticket for you on different date since this time, our play has short duration.”

                “It’s okay as it should be me who need to be more careful. I just really excited to watch you act on stage because you really beautiful.” Say Keito.

                Rin blushes a bit to hear that compliment as it not usual for her. Everyone seems too careful when talking with her as she really famous with her cold response without care who is that person. The only reason why she could survive in that industry, everyone always addicted to see her dancing. She says, “You really a sweet-talker.”

                “I only state the truth. Even we at high school, there are a lot of boys who has crush on you but afraid after you reject our sempai harshly in front of everyone.” Say Keito.

                “I never think about love during that time as you know how too many things happen. I have to work harder than anyone.” Say Rin. Her mind replies everything that makes her eyes begin water a bit.

                Keito gently pat her head while saying, “I know and you already prove to everyone that you’re strong. That aspect really makes you have your own kind of beauty definition.”

                “Keiti, somehow…” Rin seem hesitate to say something, “…that vibe that you emit just now is really disgusting.”

                “Hey! You should remember many girls will go ‘kya!’ when I say something like that. Only you dare to call that as disgusting.” Say Keito as he pinches Rin’s cheek.

                “I only state the truth~!” sing Rin. Both of them relax at the café for almost 2 hours.

*******************

                Everyone just too busy with their own works and life that make rarely spend time together. They could only exchange greeting when meet in front of their door by accident.  Rin close the door and surprise when a force runs to hug her. She bluntly says, “You need to remember that you’re no longer a kid, Karina-chan! That surprise hug could kill me someday.”

                “But it’s really hard to meet with you and same goes to Ryo-chan.” Whine Karina. It shows that she also on the way to go out as she wears formal clothes.

                Rin sound like a mom who have to advise her child when talk with Karina, “You know that I’m still in middle of show and Ryosuke have tons of works to promot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter