Confusion

Mysterious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                The trip going back to Tokyo is not like the one they get to the villa since most of them are too quiet during the ride. Ryosuke drive the car while Keito side at the passenger seat and the girls at the back. Karina and Rin chat about latest fashion item since it is something that picks up their interest.

                “This bag really kawaii!” Karina shows something from her phone in excited mood. It seem she already forget about what happen on that day.

                Rin check it and asks, “You just bought one last week and already get eye on another one?”

                Karina giggles before says, “But this really cute and totally suit one of kimono that I have. Maybe I will just ask Kai to buy it for me since I heard the shop that in his charge gets boom profit.”

                “You always know where to get what you want.” Mock Rin and Karina just smile but then, slowly doze off. It looks like she doesn’t catch any sleep last night.

*****************

                Ever since that day, Keito couldn’t forget Ryosuke’s words on his relationship with Karina. He wants to ask Rin about that but he knows things will only get awkward after that day. Rin just keep rejecting his phone call with short mail, ‘We’re done. Let’s just stay as friend since that would be better.’

                Hikaru has been calling for him but no responses that make him smack his head, “Hey! I’m asking if you already remember the steps.”

                “Y-yeah, I think I already remember it.” Shutter Keito. He turns to Ryosuke who seem in middle of discussing over something with the staffs.

                While them still in middle of training, someone walk into the place and it is Karina. She happily says, “I’m here from Kuzuryu Kimono House and I already bring the fabric that you guys asking for.”

                Ryosuke explain to his group members when it clearly shows that they are wondering what happen, “I just need some fabric as decoration on stage and I think kimono fabric would be perfect for that. I ask her since she knows which the best is.”

                “You know her?” ask Kota.

                “She’s my childhood friend and we happen to live in same apartment complex.” Say Ryosuke while make sure they will believe on that.

                Karina turns to JUMP and politely bow while introducing herself, “Nice to meet all of you. I’m his childhood friend, Karina.”

                Everyone seems like a bit surprise since she’s wearing kimono on that day. Ryosuke cut-in, “Like I said before, she’s here to show the fabric to see if it suit for our upcoming concert.”

                Yuri happily says, “Wow, she’s look really pretty and even wearing kimono.”

                “I only wear this because my mom makes me. I’m type of person who prefers to wear jeans and t-shirt.” Say Karina.

                The guys continue their practice while Karina shows fabrics that she brings along but notice that Keito keep glancing her through the mirror. She already what happen between him and Rin, even she’s still surprise with it. When finish the meeting, she get chance to watch the guys practicing.

                Ryosuke ask her when get break time, “You still here?”

                “Yeah since I already prepare something for you…” Karina take out big bento, “…and you can share if you want.”

                “Wow, Ryosuke really lucky to get a girl to prepare bento for him.” Whine Daiki as he tackles Ryosuke at his head.

                Ryosuke shove him off before says, “She always do whatever she want even I already told her that it is okay not to prepare anything.”

                “I just love to prepare food for people.” Say Karina. She checks her phone and says, “I have to excuse myself first since I need to inform this to my mom. She w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter