Tell and Happy

Mysterious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Rin asks Karina the same question, “Why you have a picture of you and Ryosuke kissing in your phone?”

                “Could you promise me that you won’t freak out and go crazy if I tell the truth?” Karina wants confirmation before she tells her best friend the truth. Rin slowly nods to give the reply and she opens to tell what happen.

Flashback~

                Karina begins panic after get phone call from Kai few minutes ago. She knows in big trouble and really need a place to hide. She already tries to knock Rin’s door but no reply that make she has to ask help from Ryosuke. Luckily, that guy at home and really surprise to see her in panic.

                He let her into the house before asks, “What happen to you?”

                “My brother will come here and he will bring me to somewhere for omiai. Just let me hide here until my brother give up searching for me.” Plead Karina.

                Ryosuke says, “I thought you would like that since you will wear your beloved kimono.”

                “I admit the part that I like to wear kimono but I don’t want to wear that just to impress someone. My mom really noisy these days; keeps asking me when I will bring my lover to meet her when I don’t have time for that.” say Karina before slump to the couch.

                “It was you who never want to go any goukon. I heard from workers that you always decline invitation to that.” say Ryosuke.

                Karina rest her head on the couch and says, “Mou, I don’t want to do that because it just too troublesome. I already busy with many things right now. No guy would look at me since I’m not that pretty.”

                “You only say that but you never realize how beauty that you already become. Somehow, I feel really happy that you have no interest in things like that. You should know how hurt my heart when I see photos of you with your guy classmates that you upload at SNS.” Say Ryosuke.

                Karina wonders why he would say something like that. She turns to him, “Why?”

                Ryosuke confidently says, “I say like that because I’m sure no one ever did this to you.” He gently pulls her towards him to lock their lips together. She tries to break it but he holds her at waist without let her to move an inches.

                Karina totally become weak with the kiss and hears he says, “You should tell your mom that you won’t need any omiai because you’re my girl right now. I will make sure no one would snatch you away from me.”

End of flashback~

                “EH?! That totally put your mom on silent?” Rin really surprise to hear that.

                “Yeah but we really need to hide it. I’m sure you also the same, right?” Karina bluntly says before continues, “You and Okamoto-san also has something, right?”

                Rin really surprise and begin think that girl read her mind while asks, “What make you say that?”

                Karina just make her guess, “If you and him just friend, it would be okay if he seated near us but it feel weird when his seat too far from us. I ask Ryo-chan about that but he also doesn’t know.”

                Rin suddenly become anxious, “He didn’t suspect anything?”

                “Hm… I don’t think he remember it since his mind only think what to do after we watch you on stage.” Say Karina.

                Both of them decide to finish up their meal and return home. Karina happily take control of the steering and says, “It always good to get good harvest~!”

                “Why don’t you just ask Ryosuke to buy things for you? I’m sure he would happy to help as I always read on magazine that he wants to buy things for his lover.” Say Rin.

                Karina thinks of something and says that get her back, “If I could go out openly with Ryo-chan, you also can do the same.” That reply makes both of them burst out loud laugh.

*****************

                When reach home, they bump into Keito and Ryosuke who happen just arrive there. Ryosuke become the first one who greets them, “Yo! You girls bought a lot!”

                “Of course we bought a lot since it’s not easy to go out shopping and it really fun to do it with someone.” Say Karina happily. She give a bag to him, “This is for you!”

                “Wah! Thank you!” Ryosuke happily when receive it.

                Rin give something to Keito, “This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter