Movie Date

Mysterious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Karina keep checking the clothes that she can wear for the date but she feel like something missing. It already two hour since she try to think the prefect clothes and the only result she get is exhausted. She mumbles, “Maybe I should go shopping for this… but it would be too obvious.”

    She tries to make phone call to Rin as she need help but it seem  that girl busy and can’t  answer the phone call. Sadness come to her as she hasn’t anyone else to talk and doesn’t want to talk with Ryosuke or it will be about his ideal of girl.

    She just grabs her handbag and says, “Maybe I should go out buy some accessories.”

*************

    Her mind can’t make decision on which accessories she should buy as everything look pretty but nothing that tell it cover the missing part that she’s looking for. She want to look pretty when meet up with Keito that make want to ensure everything prefect.

    To her surprise, she bumps way with Yukihira who happen to walk into the shop and notice her right away. Yukihira greets her and asks, “What are you doing here?”

    “Search few things for myself.” Karina gives that vague reply before ask her, “What about you?”

    “I need to buy new hair tie as the one I’m using already loose.” Yukihira say that.

    Karina can see everyone’s curious to see that girl because of her cool beauty aura. She gets an idea and tries to ask favor from her, “Yukihira-san can you help me in choosing accessories? There is too many but I don’t know which one suits me.”

    Yukihira easily accept the favor and help her to choose few accessories that she never thinks she will buy for herself. That girl makes a guess, “Preparation for date?”

    Blush creep to Karina’s face and she says, “Maybe it only me who think it is a date.”

    “That’s nice.” Comment Yukihi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter