Departure

Mysterious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Rin helps Karina to get to her bed and hear that girl’s mumble, “I love both Rin-chan and Ryo-chan but nothing exceeds my love to sweets!”

                She wonders why that girl always mumbles or sometimes shouts weird things when she’s drunk. She fixes blanket on that girl to ensure her best friend won’t sleep in cold. After that, she notice a calendar beside her bed that has one date that label ‘Go out with Rin-chan~!’ that happen tomorrow. That make her smile since she knows they always do that before she get busy and that girl will be one that really excited.

                She steps out from the house and notice Ryosuke just arrives in front of his home. He asks, “She’s already asleep?”

                “Yeah, after mumble something…” Rin doesn’t know what she wants to say as her mind keep remember about that day.

                Ryosuke unlock his house’s door and say, “You know…. You shouldn’t just make sudden decision to end relationship with Keito without any solid excuse. That guy just too nice and he are in deep sorrow by now.”

                “Just take care of Karina-chan and stay out from my business.” Say Rin in anger before dashes to her house. She doesn’t want to have more talk about that matter anymore.

*************

                Ryosuke get into the house and wonder why that girl would lose temper with him. He couldn’t hide his curious to know why Rin become so cold after they get into high school even they always spend time together as kids. He takes out some drinks since his throat really dry at that moment.

                He switches on the TV and watches random show on TV but it seems his focus flying away. He knows what happen on that villa since it is really hard to forget it. He knows about both of the girls always has crush on him since they were kids but he just want to focus on his works.

                He checks his phone to see if any new mails regarding works or other things. He notice picture of him and Karina on the day of their trip. He doesn’t want to hurt Karina’s feeling but something inside him that make he doubt his decision.

                He get phone call from his manager about his upcoming job. At the end of phone call, his manager warns him, “I hope you will be more alert since there are rumours about you’re in relationship with one of your childhood friends. I know you really care about her and you should be more careful.”

                “I know…” he surprise when hear manager says, “… just don’t let me hear about you like what happen to Keito.”

                “How you know about that?” ask Ryosuke.

                “Unexpectedly, there are eyes around you that you can’t notice.” Remind his manager before put end to the phone call.

********************

                Karina wakes up with headaches and knows what she has done, “Ah! I did it again!”

                She holds her head to support it and search for her phone as she knows she needs to check the time. She surprise when it already late for her job and quickly make phone call to shop manager but the reply that she get, “You can rest at home today as Rin-san already tell us about you.”

                “I can’t do that… or mom will get angry with me. I already promise her not to skip job anymore.” Grumble Karina.

                “You’re not condition to go for work today and you have enough staff for today. You can just rest for the day.” say the manager before put the end.

                Karina want to move around but it seem this time, she drink something that too strong that make her could make big movement. She hears bell rings and she just shouts, “Just get it if you know how!”

                The door open to show it is Rin and she says, “It seems you still hangover.”

                “You already know…” whine Karina. She slump herself to the couch as she can’t stable herself while standing.

                Rin lift up her hand and says, “I bought something for your hangover.”

                “Gomen ne, we should go out today…” Karina sound really depress.

                “It’s okay since you should be okay first… and I want to tell you something.” Say Rin.

                Karina becomes interest to know what her best friend wants to say and turn to him. She says, “You have to tell me first about that.”

                “Just let me serve you this and we will talk over meal.” Say Rin.

                Karina pouts as she really wants to know what her best friend wants to tell her but Rin only tell her when they begin eating their breakfast, “I will go to Seoul next month to continue my studies on art performing.”

                Karina really surprise to hear that and whine, “Eh~!? You should tell me earlier about that. We should plan a party to celebrate it as you always want to go there.”

                “I only go there for short period and will return soon.” Say Rin. She explains everything that her best friend needs to know.

****************

                Ryosuke couldn’t meet with those two girls as he already gets warning from his manager plus he’s really busy with his works. The only thing he can do is exchange short mails and he mostly talk about their business. He seems really hard to concentrate on works that make he has to take short breaks between.

                The fabrics that he order with Karina’s kimono shop already arrive but when he ask to the person who send those items here and the reply he gets, “Karina ojou-sama take short break because madam ask her to. That’s why I send these alone as she should join since she’s the one who handle this.”

                “I see…” Ryosuke could only reply that.

                Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter