Think back

Mysterious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Karina goes straight to her home when reach back at Japan as she feels really tired. Too many things happen in short moments that make her only want to rest on her beloved bed.

    She remembers Ryosuke’s words when sending her home, “Even we already return back as friend, I promise that I will protect you.”

    She knows how easy everything could change even that can make her life if she decides to put focus on it. Mumble escape from , “I know this relationship only happen because I want to avoid mom choose my partner but I feel so empty right now? What I should feel right now?”

*************

    “Why I have to be here? Don’t you promise me that was the last time I will help you?”  Karina a bit annoys to ask that even she already sit on the chair to let the stylists do their jobs. It supposedly to be her day-off after long days of working at the shop but a phone call from her brother make her has to step out from the house.

    Akito claps his hands in front of his face before pleads, “I know but I really, really need your help today. One of our models suddenly can’t come and I only remember you since you had done this before.”

    “You have the perfect base for this project.” Say the makeup artist.

    Akito happily says, “Of course because she is daughter of kimono house.”

    Karina only pouts while people working on her since it will be used for their latest catalogue. She’s wearing pastel-colored kimono with dark obi to bring out elegance of it. She carefully takes the steps to the set with her geta.

    “Just relax and be natural while try to emphasize the kimono.” The cameraman gives order to her.

    Karina take deep breath before put her full focus on her task and everyone amaze to see how her easily show the vibe that kimono has with simple her gestures. Even she get distract here and there, she manage to return back to that stance soon after that.

    After few kimono changes, her shooting end and Akito says, “I know I make the correct decision. Everyone immerse with you.”

    “Not me, but kimono that I’m wearing as I’m only doing my job.” Say Karina. She carefully moves away from the set to grab some drink.

    “You should become model with talent that you have. You know what you’re doing.” Say the director.

    Karina cover with the kimono sleeve as she giggles before says, “Thanks for the praise but I pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter