Look After Kids

Mysterious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Keito and Rin decide to go out for dinner together after get mail from the other couple that they can’t join them. Keito curious over something and asks, “Ne, how big is Karina’s family’s business is?”

                “Hm... about that...” Rin thinks for few seconds, “...I think it’s not that big like what you imagine but their business goes really well because of their customers’ continuous support. Her parent is really nice people because they always help other people that including me.”

                Keito knows what is mean by that, “Thanks to them, you can stay alive, right?”

                “Yeah, they welcome me like I’m their real family members.” Say Rin.

                Keito quickly change the topic and remind Rin about something, “Oh, you should prepare your swimsuits since we already make plan to relax at beach.”

                “Swimsuits? Beach? You guys already plan that since the beginning?” Rin ask that question when realize about that.

                “Yeah, since it is summer and it would be great to relax at beach. Before you worry about anything, we will go to some place that could give us privacy.” Say Keito. He knows how his lover only worries about a particular person.

                Rin bluntly says, “But we can’t be so sure about it yet since we don’t know yet if Karina-chan gets permission or not.”

                Keito show his phone that has mail from Ryosuke and says, “We already get permission for that and based on what he send to me; he get several conditions from Karina’s dad.”

                “It’s not a weird thing when come from Uncle. That guy’s over-protective over Karina-chan way worse than anyone else. The only reason she could stay alone in that apartment complex is because both of us also there.” Say Rin. She take sip of her drink before relax on the chair. 

*****************

                Karina still has to go work on the next day but something happen. While she is checking data inside the computer, her sister named Kaede come to the shop and says, “Yokatta, you’re here!”

                “Of course I’m here since I’m working here unlike you who work at hospital.” Say Karina as she saves everything while she still remembers it. She notices her sister also bring her kids which mean only one thing, “You want me to look after your children again today?”

                “Yeah, it supposedly I have off-day today but there is suddenly emergency at hospital and I need someone to look after them since no one can help me right now.” Say Kaede.

                Karina’s sigh escape from before whine, “I also working right now!”

                “But you’re working for our family. It doesn’t hurt for you to ask half-day off to take care of them until tomorrow.” Say Kaede with innocent smile on her face that totally give no option for Karina to avoid it.

                Since Karina has to make sure the kids won’t get into trouble, she has to ask for half-day off. She knows Kaede can’t ask help from their mom since she will be busy at her another shop. She reminds the kids, “Remember to follow what I tell you since I don’t want to lose my temper again.”

                “Mama, we’re hungry. Ka-chan totally forgets to bring us for lunch first.” Say Makiko.

                “Of course she will forget when she’s in rush. Let’s make stop somewhere to take our lunch before rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter