Barrier

Mysterious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                After she finish take a walk at her favourite place, Rin goes straight studio since that day is important day where they know who will get a role for upcoming stage play. She a bit worry about Karina when remember about what happen as she knows that girl really hard to deal with things like that.

                “Will she be okay?” that question keep appear in her mind.

                She walks into the building where the studio located and witness many things happen that make her doesn’t notice someone dashes towards her. She really surprise when a force stop her before she realize it is Jeajoong.

                That guy pushes her to the wall and asks, “Why it really hard for you to accept my feeling? No one ever dare to hurt my feeling before.”

                “I already make it clear that I don’t have any interest on you. I‘m only here because of this short course.” Say Rin. Even she has martial arts in her sleeves but that guy’s strength superior than her.

                Jeajoong pull-up her chin to make she looks into his eyes and she could his eyes in fire. That makes her a bit scared on any possibilities that could happen. She knows she’s in deep trouble when see how that guy bring his face close to hers.

                “Hey! You know it is not good to force yourself on girl that clearly shows that she doesn’t like you.” A voice interrupts them and Rin get snatch away from Jeajoong.

                Jeajoong annoyingly scowls, “Mind your own business, Jun-Hyung! What are you doing here?”

                Rin feels really secure in Jun-Hyung’s arms and knows he is one of Jeajoong’s friends but never think he will help her in that situation since she thinks he has same attitude with him. She hears that guy says, “I’m here because I’m also being called by them too.”

                “Why would they call you when you in different class from us?” ask Jeajoong.

                They get the answer when they hear the announcement, “Jeajoong and Jun-Hyung, both of you will become love rival for this musical play while Rin will become the one that they fight for.”

                Rin really surprise to hear that and when get the hand-out print, she browse it before realize, “This story…”

************

                Karina arrives at a studio where a photo shooting is happening. She’s there because it is Akito’s idea to prepare bento for them. She thinks her brother will be there but surprise when it is JUMP there. One of staff explains, “They have been chosen as Kuzuryu Kimono House’s main model for upcoming line.”

                “Why no one tells me about it?” ask Karina.

                “It seem they make that decision when you’re not in Japan.” Say Keito.

                Karina turn to greet him but for some reason, light blush appear on her cheeks. She never thinks he will look that good with dark blue kimono with matching obi. She touches her hair a bit before says, “It must be my mom really work out as she really like this new line.”

                “What about you? What about you?” ask Keito.

                Karina points to a table and says, “My brother ask me to prepare bento and I manage to do it. Feel free to enjoy it but I can’t really guarantee the taste.”

                “If it is Karina-chan who prepares it, I’m sure the meal taste great!” Ryosuke’s scream make everyone surprise.

                Karina scolds, “Don’t scream too loud! People are still working right now!”

                “Of course you will say it is delicious because you always eat it. I’m really jealous with you~!” whine Yuri.

                Many people curious on Ryosuke and Karina’s relationship and Yuya ask, “Both of you know eat other?”

                “Yeah, we’re childhood friends and she is ojou-sama of this line’s owner. You guys are lucky because you guys taste her cook when it already delicious. I still can’t forget your charcoal toast.” Say Ryosuke.

                “That only happen because I don’t know how to control the fire yet!” whine Karina.

                They quickly return back to what they initially do and Ryosuke says, “I want to eat your cook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter