Decision

Mysterious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                That is off-day for everyone and she only decides to stay inside her room. Rin smiles when she’s playing with her kaleidoscope; seeing reflection of colourful beads on the triangle mirrors. Her mind slowly replays the memories where the little Karina invites her and Ryosuke to her house where she just moves in.

Flashback~~

                Karina run towards them as soon she see them at the gate and happily says, “Welcome~! My dad prepare a playroom just for me and I prepare something that really interesting for all of us! Let’s go there!”

                She pulls both of them into a room that fill many things; from books to toys. She happily says, “Let’s create kaleidokp!”

                Both of them couldn’t understand what is mean by that until Akito appear and says, “It is kaleidoscope. Make sure to clean up after finish everything.”

                “I know~!” reply Karina in blunt tone with pout on her face before push her brother out from the room.

                Ryosuke helps her to bring out box from one of cupboards and bring out the contents which are everything they need for their activity. Three of them create their own kaleidoscope with various designs on things that they like. They totally mess up the room with small-cut of paper that later get clean by Akito as it supposedly he has to watch them but get push out.

                Akito says after finish cleaning since three of the kids decide to relax inside the playroom, “Since all of you already make mess, I hope these things last longer than I think.”

                “Of course we will treasure it!” say Karina happily.

End of flashback~

                She always loves to see reflection that keep changing every angle as that reminds her of happy moments. Her days with Ryosuke and Karina is just like normal kids who never worry of anything but that soon change when her parent decide to send her to ballet classes and Ryosuke become Johnny’s Junior.

                Her thoughts get distract when hear door’s open and know her roommate, Mira who just reach back to their room. That girl asks as she gets change to room-wear clothing, “Why you never want to join us for hang-out?”

                “I’m here only for this things and I prefer not to include my private life with my studies.” Reply Rin, bluntly.

                “I’m really curious over something; do you even have friend? You always have some kind of barrier when you with other people.” ask Mira. She knows about that rumours of Rin who never have any friends and don’t show any intention to socialize with other people.

                “Of course I have but I will never talk about that. I prefer not to disclose about my life at Japan since I want to focus things here.” Rin put stop on that matter and keep back her kaleidoscope inside the drawer.

                She get ready to go out as she need some fresh air to clear up her mind as she actually can’t understand herself at that moment. A question that keep appear in her mind, “Do I make the right decision?”

***********************

                Ryosuke is going out with Keito and Yuri to spend their off-day together. He tries really hard not to show that he’s actually worry about Karina after what happen last night but when he tries to make phone call to her, she won’t pick up and only send short mail, ‘I’m okay.’

                Keito says, “You look better today.”

                “What do you mean by that?” ask Ryosuke.

                Keito casually says, “You look really awful yesterday like nothing else matter anymore but this morning, you even come out with plan to go out today.”

                “Yeah, as it’s always Keito who come out with idea.” Say Yuri.

                “It just I manage to talk back with Karina-chan last night and she tell me that she doesn’t hate me. That would be enough before we have serious talk later on.” Say Ryosuke.

                “Wow, I never know you could even be serious with someone.” Say Yuri with tiny giggles escapes from him.

                Ryosuke quickly retort, “I can be serious when I want to and it not the first time.” The other two just laugh at him as they enjoy their day. They decide to stop the car at a beach to relax before continue their destination and he surprise to see someone familiar there.

********************

                Karina packs her things that will last for few days since she will join her college friends to have fun. She could make guess on her missing memories on the day before based on memo that Ryosuke left beside her bed. Her friends’ offer come at right timing when she really need to do something to clear up her mind as she couldn’t go out with Rin.

                Her phone ringing and she knows it is not Ryosuke as she assign certain ringtone to his contact, “Hello~!”

                “Hey, we’re already here! You need any help from us to bring your luggage?” ask Tamaki.

                Karina chuckles before says, “Hey! I’m not that weak but I will get down soon.”

                She hangs the phone call and make sure she bring things that she need. She makes the way to car that already waits for her and fist bump with everyone inside the car. She says, “You guys really know great timing to invite me. I almost died of boredom as my m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter