On The Way

Mysterious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Karina surprise to see Keito at hallway outside her house when she gets feeling she has to go out as she knows Ryosuke is not around today. She greets him, “Ohayou, Keito-kun.”

                “Ohayou!” Keito a bit surprise with that sudden greetings.

                Karina says, “If you’re looking for Ryo-chan, he’s not at home.”

                “I’m not looking for him.” Keito give a paper bag to her while say, “I found this and I thought you will like it.”

                “What’s with sudden gift?” Karina asks that even she knows that guy always suddenly give present to people close to him. She checks the thing inside it and happy to see it is something that she likes.

                Keito seem searching for excuse and says, “I heard from Yama-chan that you always complain to him that you feel restless and I happen found something that may help you.”

                Karina really happy to hear that and says, “Thank you so much. Oh, I should treat tea for you.”

                “You’re not on the way to other place just now?” ask Keito.

                “I also wonder why I go out…” Karina tilt her head to think before says, “Maybe to welcome you here.”

                Both of them get in the house and Keito surprise to see inside the house. Karina says, “When I think back, this is the first time you get into my house, right? This is just a normal house that fills with things that I like.”

                “Just things that you like? I could various kimono here.” Say Keito.

                Karina place kettle on the top of stove to boil water inside it and says, “Well, I’m daughter of kimono house. I grow up to like it even I never imagine that.”

                Keito watches Karina prepares drink at the kitchen and it is pleasant scene to watch for him. When he realizes what he’s doing, he quickly changes his focus and notice pamphlet of a play where there are Rin’s picture on it. He asks, “Rin-chan send this to you?”

                Karina carefully serves nice hot tea on the table and says, “Yeah, it is for her graduation play. You should join us to watch it and celebrate with her.”

                “Us?” Keito knows who the person involves but he wonders if there are other people will join.

                “For sure, Ryo-chan and I since my parent can’t come due to some business they have to attend on that day. My parent never allow me to go anywhere alone even I’m already an adult.” Say Karina. She take sip of her tea and leave out such a satisfy sigh.

                Keito says, “I will have to check schedule with my manager first and tell Yama-chan.”

                “I’m sure Rin-chan will be happy when you’re there because you’re her friend.” Say Karina.

***************

                Few days after that, Ryosuke invites Karina to join for dinner and she agree with it. She whines, “I’m starving right now~!”

                “You must forget to take your meal today.” Ryosuke could guess that as it happens frequently when it is busy days.

                Karina take sip of her drink before says, “We have a lot of customer todays and short of staffs. I only realize the time when you mail, asking if you want to join for dinner.”

                “You know you have to take meal on time or you will get sick again.” Ryosuke scold her but it seem that girl doesn’t listen to him and only focus browsing the menu, to choose what she want to eat.

                Keito says, “Let’s tell her when she has the focus.”

                They choose what they want and wait for their orders arrive before Ryosuke could say, “We will go to Seoul together!”

                “Really?! I need to tell Rin-chan right away~!” say Karina as she takes out her phone to send mail to her best friend. She really want to make phone call but thinks that girl may busy at the moment since it is crucial time.

******************

                Karina really excited while they are on the way to the airport because she, Ryosuke and Keito will go to Seoul to watch Rin’s graduation play. She feels curious about her best friend’s plan after the studies since she get no clue. She’s humming some songs and hears annoying comment from the driver’s seats, “Stop singing Hikaru-kun’s songs!”

                “Ryo-chan is jealous because I never sing his songs~!” Karina ‘happily’ sings that.

                Keito chuckles before says, “Just let her do that or she will continue annoy you during the flight.” He turns to her and asks, “Do you get enough sleep last night?”

                “I think only for few hours before Ryo-chan knock my door.” Say Karina. She could see Keito and Ryosuke exchange glance before put their focus back to the road.

***********

                Rin checks her phone to see short mail from Karina that they will get on the place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter