Fall for who

Mysterious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Few days after that, she accompany her brother to go somewhere due her mom’s request, “Can you help me with Akito? He has been out almost every night and always has some complicated expression on his face the next day.”

    She turn to her brother who currently driving beside her and say in sarcastic tone, “I thought I manage to make mom worry by not having any lover but you keep going out and look like stupid person on the next morning win that.”

    “That’s why you suddenly want to join me to go out.” Akito admit he can’t believe when his sister suddenly make phone call and says want to join him. He says, “But maybe things could be a bit different for tonight when you’re here.”

*************

    Karina wonders why her brother would suddenly bring her to a bar as he’s not someone who cares about those things. She asks, “Why we are here?”

    “You will know.” Akito only say that before both of them walk into that place.

    That bar has elegant vibe that scream adult life with their dark furniture and rows of bottle beautiful display that look like sparkling gems. A bartender welcomes them and shows their seats that catch Karina’s attention with her professionalism and her brother who usually confident, actually shutter while try to communicate with that bartender.

    That bartender politely give wet towels for them and says, “It seem you’re not alone tonight.”

    “Y-yeah, my s-sister suddenly want to join me and I’m thinking to enjoy something heavy than usual.” Akito almost bite his tongue when say that.

    Karina can see why her brother acting like that; that bartender looks really cool and her movement could entice anyone who watching. That bartender talk a bit with Akito before asks for her order and she says, “I will take mocktails since I will be driving.”

    She knows her brother usually put his attention to works and never thinks about anything but now, there is someone who catches his eyes, and even that guy can’t express properly his feeling to that girl. She whisper to Akito, “You like her?”

    “There is no way she will look at me and I know nothing about her works.” Akito says that.

    Karina can see most of customers there fascinate with that bartender that make her asks, “What is your name?”

    “My name’s Yukihira. You should come again to enjoy drink when your brother is not around.” That bartender playfully says that to her.

    Karina giggles as response before says, “I will put that into consideration. What kind of guy that you attract to?”

    It seem everyone curious about that and waiting for the answer but Yukihira manage to down-play with her answer, “That would depend on what kind of situation I am in.”

    “I really admire cool girl like you. If I have an older sister, I want someone like you.” Karina casually declares that. She adds, “I only have older brother as siblings and I can’t do anything with him.”

    “I’m envious of you because I’m the only child in the family.” Yukihira and Karina casually has conversation that make most of male customers curious and shock since that bartender never act that friendly and always has line when communicate with them.

    After a while,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter