Chaos

Mysterious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Ever since that day, Ryosuke couldn’t get chance to do talk or fix anything with Karina as that girl constantly avoiding him. His manager also reminds him not to openly try to get contact with that girl since paparazzi begin sniff around for any potential hot story and scandal. Multiple mails send to that girl with hope he would get chance to have a proper talk.

                He manages to make phone call to Rin as that girl also avoiding him but know she’s too busy with various lessons. After he explains everything to that girl, the response that he gets, “She may look like totally carefree and doesn’t care anything but once you flip her switch, it really hard to get back on it.”

                “I know but I was just too emotional on that moment. I also want to send you to airport as you’re also my childhood friend.” Explain Ryosuke.

                “You and I know how hard to get maintain in this world but it also hard for her to survive in her own world. She always tries too hard to make sure she could show the smile. That make her way sensitive than us.” Scold Rin.

                Ryosuke sound really guilty, “I don’t get any time to digest because she already bangs the door to my face.”

                “I really hope that door give some bruise on your face and scold you more but I have to return back to my lesson. Just think a better way to face her as you’re her lover.” Rin hung the phone call without wait for him to response.

                Ryosuke throw his phone to the couch in frustration and let out groan as his mind already out of idea. There is no one else he could go to ask for advice at that moment. He surprises when hear bell ring and rushes to check the door with hope it is Karina but it is Keito that make his hope get drain out.

****************

                Rin return back to lesson room soon after finish the phone call and could see most of them still there even the practice time already end. Someone get near her and asks, “Get phone call from your lover?”

                “It not that... It just someone that I know make phone call to me.” Rin tries to not to disclose anything as she knows her male childhood friend’s popularity is not something that she can take on lightly.

                “Wow, I’m really jealous with that person as she or maybe he knows your phone number but you never want to tell me your phone number.” A voice interrupts them and Rin recognize really well that voice.

                She turns to the voice’s owner and says, “There is no way I would share my phone number to anyone especially with playboy like you, Kim Jeajoong.”

                “My heart really hurt to know that. I just want you to know how sincere my intention to know you.” Say Jeajoong while clutching his chest but Rin knows that is just an act.

                “Say that when you’re not in relationship with other 6 girls and not intend to make me part of you’re a day a girlfriend but even if you do that, I still won’t accept you.” Rin coldly say that before leave him a lot and take a spot to practice more.

                She knows one of the reasons she leave Japan is to give space for all of them after too many things happen. Her mind keeps thinking if she makes the right choice as she still worries about Karina. She knows the fact that girl’s mentality really delicate despite always acting strong in front of other people.

                When the lesson end, Mira invite her to join everyone else for hang out but she decline it as she really tired. She gives excuse, “I have early lesson tomorrow.”

                She tries to make phone call to Karina and it only get connect after several tries. She hears that girl says, “Gomen ne… I have something to do just now. What’s up?”

                “You sound really happy for someone who has huge fight with her lover.” Say Rin as she knows there is no use to say it indirectly.

                Karina sounds a bit sulk, “I have to or my mom will make ruckus on it. It’s already hard to convince her that we want the relationship to be hidden from everyone else. It seems someone like me is not suit for him as I know how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter