Trip and Trap

Mysterious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                On the day of the trip, Rin and Keito have to wait for the other two to arrive at Rin’s house since the other couple decide to go out to buy something that Karina forget. Rin leave out sigh and says, “Karina-chan really excited for the trip until she forget to make preparation for her emergency medicine.”

                “You always go to trip with both of them?” ask Keito.

                Rin tries to remember that event and she replies, “I think this is the first time we go for trip after long time which was we in grade school. We begin busy with our works but she always travel with her male friends since she doesn’t really have female one.”

                “I see… she’s really lucky to have wonderful people around her.” Say Keito. His phone suddenly ring to tell them that the car already there.

******************

                Keito really surprise when see the car since it bigger than he imagine. Karina swiftly gets off from the car and says, “Put the blame on my oyaji. He keep insist Ryo-chan to use this car.”

                “I really surprise when I first saw it since you dad really love this car.” Say Ryosuke as he joins them.

                They load their bags into the car and get on to begin their journey. Karina quickly put on song that make Ryosuke asks, “Why it always has to be Hikaru-kun’s songs?”

                Karina bluntly says, “Because I love his songs and I need to stay awake along the way.”

                “Just let her be or she will sleep soundly beside you that only distract you.” Say Rin. She’s just lean at Keito’s shoulder to rest since she has stay up late the night before.

                The journey to their destination fills with laughter and small argument. The one that really excited for the trip is Karina, “I can’t wait to reach there! I really miss that villa!”

                “Why you really excited?” ask Keito.

                Karina happily says, “I used to stay there during summer when I was 8 and many things in that house really have memories me as a brat there. What make it better; the house is just beside a beautiful beach.”

************************

                Ryosuke take the keys from Karina’s hand and says, “I will check-in first to make sure everything safe.”

                “Just don’t lose inside there.” Say Karina with pout since she really want get into the house first but when think if there are dust around, she will be the one that in trouble.

                The other three just unload their bag and Karina says, “Oh! I forget to tell both of you that you will stay in one room. My siblings already warn me not to make mess in their rooms since they will come here soon.”

                “Will you be okay to stay in one room with Ryosuke? You know he always has light on when sleep.” Say Keito when remember his best friend’s habit. Rin adds, “Yeah and you can’t sleep without everything’s off.”

                Karina happily says, “Of course I will be okay. You guys should enjoy your time together since it really hard to do that when we return back. We can go to beach and anywhere without afraid of anyone will disturb us.”

                “You’re such a happy-go-lucky person in this situation.” Say Rin.

                Ryosuke says, “She always hyper when come to things like this. She even goes for trips with those guys behind my back.”

                “Hey! I only do that when we still in college and now, we mostly connect trough mail. You’re jealous with them when we will always be friends.” Say Karina. She happily pulls her luggage to get into the villa, leaving others.

                Ryosuke chuckles, “It seems she really looking forward for this trip. Let’s get in to get some rest.”

                “Yeah, I’m really tired right now!” says Rin. She became the second one who leaves the guys outside the house.

                Keito ask to his best friend, “So, which room I will stay with Rin-chan?”

                “The room will be at second floor, just beside Karina-chan’s room. For today, we will just rest and enjoy our time.” Say Ryosuke.

                While they walk into the house, Karina suddenly appear in front of them when at stairs, “Ah! I want to take some drink! I’m thirsty~!”

                “If you’re really thirsty, just try to walk normally or you will only get into accident.” Advice Ryosuke since he really worries about that girl’s clumsiness.

                Karina pout as she think she get scold by him, “Hai~! I will be careful… tomorrow!” she jumps off from the stairs before run to kitchen.

                “Really like a kid.” Comment Keito.

                Ryosuke agrees with him, “Yeah and she needs a lot of care to ensure she’s okay.”

************************

                Karina opens the fridge and smile to see everything’s there. It seem her parent already ask favours from the housekeeper that they hired already stock up everything they need. Her big smile appears on her face when she notices her favourite strawberry milk also include with things that have been stock up.

                “This will be really tasty~!” Karina sings happily while reaching the carton.

                Another hand reaches it first and whisper at her ear, “Are you thinking to enjoy this alone?”

                Karina surprise to realize it is Ryosuke and says, “I thought you would be want to rest before unpack since you drive here for us.”

                “I’m also same with you; I need some drink.” Say Ryosuke, innocently. Both of them begin fight over that carton even there are more inside the fridge.

                Rin ask in annoy tone because of the noise, “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter