Relax

Mysterious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Rin is in the middle of practice when she notices the door being open. She a bit annoys with that as she already reserve the studio for herself. She stops the music and just waits for the people to show themselves and surprise when it is her childhood friends. A force run towards her to give hug and hear, “I really miss you!!”

                “Karina, why you are here?” Rin ask that without even try to hide her emotion at the moment and when notice Ryosuke also there, “You too!”

                “I really miss you; I can’t even go out for shopping because there are no one can help me to choose clothing.” whine Karina without want to break the hug.

                Ryosuke has to pull her while saying, “You can kill her with your hug. She’s the one who want to come here but since her mom doesn’t believe her, I have to come along.”

                “It is okay for both of you to openly come here?” ask Rin, still surprise with their sudden appearance there.

                “Of course it is okay because it just a childhood friends come to visit their childhood friend. I really miss you.” Karina hugs Rin back after escape from Ryosuke’s hold.

                Rin still worry as she’s aware about both of them and says, “It would be hard if anyone see you here together and everyone will know about your relationship.”

                “It is okay because we’re together as childhood friend.” Say Karina. She quickly adds, “We will answer whatever you want to ask after this. Do you still have to practice here?”

                “I only left a bit but then, I have to clean myself before we could go out somewhere.” Say Rin.

                Karina casually takes her seat at one corner as she knows her childhood friend never like anyone to disturb her practice before says, “I will just stay here and… try not to disturb your practice…”

                They sweat-dropped to see how that girl really easy fall asleep while leans against the wall. Ryosuke leaves out sigh and says, “It seem she doesn’t sleep last night. She suddenly comes with idea to come here when we meet at lobby. She’s already out of idea on how to spend her vacation.”

                “How about you? Don’t you have work?” ask Rin while her body still move, like what she supposedly do.

                “I get two days off and it would be hard to believe she come here by herself. That’s why I’m here.” Say Ryosuke as he makes sure that sleeping girl carefully covers her body using long scarf that she has.

                Suddenly, the door gets open again and it shows Jeajoong where he’s happily says, “Rin, let’s go out after… who are you?” It seem he just realize someone else inside the studio, other than Rin.

                Rin quickly stop him from jump into any conclusion, “Shut your mouth out! There are someone is sleeping and they are my friends from Japan!”

                “Hey! I recognize you! You’re popular idol from Japan!” Jeajoong totally ignore Rin’s warning as he says that with loud voice that totally stir-up Karina’s nap.

                That girl rub her eyes while saying, “Rin-chan, you already done with your practice?”

                “Jeajoong, I already told you to shut up!” shout Rin. She turns to Karina and gently says, “Yeah but I need to clean myself. You can join me since I’m sure you want to fix your make up and fresh yourself.”

                “That would be really nice. I will be waiting at lobby for both of you. Just take your time since I can search for any interesting place for us to hang out.” Say Ryosuke.

                “If you want to go to interesting place, I know some. Can I join your guys?” ask Jeajoong with hope Rin would agree with that.

                Rin could sense his determination to join them and surrender by saying, “You can join Ryosuke to wait for us since we will take our time to get ready.”

*****

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter