The beginning

Mysterious Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Karina, Ryosuke and Rin are childhood friends that spend time to grow up together even each of them go to different path; Ryosuke want to become idol, Rin doing great in dancing while Karina seem really carefree with her life. Since their house near to each other, they always play together or just doing nothing and relaxing.

                10 years-old Ryosuke is on the way back home when he notices Karina wait for someone outside the building. He knows she won't do that as she always rushes to go back home as soon the bell ring to get ready for her study session with home tutor. He walks near her and asks, “What are you doing here?”

                “Oh! Your lesson already ends?” Karina really surprise to see him there before she could answer his question, “I’m here because I want to wait for Rin-chan to finish her ballet class.”

                “You know you don’t have to wait for her, right?” Ryosuke wonder about that as he thinks it is her first time to do that.

                Karina pull her black messy hair a bit before says in protest tone, “I don’t want to go home yet or they will make me study again. I want to relax for the day as the today’s subject is hard one.”

                “It’s still early for us to be serious with our life.” Say Ryosuke as he takes seat beside her, joining her to wait for Rin. He doesn’t want to let that girl wait there alone or she will only become target.

                Karina crosses her arm to show she annoys with that statement and says, “You’re saying like that but you already training to become idol.”

                “You're right! And Rin-chan aim to become a dancer. What are you dream?” Ryosuke say that because he always curious about that matter. Among three of them, only Karina never tell what she want to become when grow up when the other two already make their decision.

                Karina thinks for few seconds before reply in flat tone, “I can only follow everything that my dad already plan for me and I can’t oppose it since I’m too lazy for that. My mom would never let me to think about the future other than what they already agree.”

                After few minutes, Rin leaves the building along with other students and surprise to see both of her childhood friends there. She quickly joins them and they go to playground to play for an hour before Karina’s brother, Kai comes to fetch three of them back home. For them, that moment is really precious for them before they begin busy with what they do but still get time to get in touch with each other.

**********************

                After several years, three of them already grow up into an adult and move out from their family’s house but still stay close where they stay in same condominium building. Ryosuke already become member of famous idol group called HSJ, Rin become dancer for various stage plays, and Karina just happy with her life as normal citizen.

                Once in a while, three of them will meet at somewhere and have drinks while chat about their days. The drunken Karina gulp down her nth glass before says, “You’re really weird guy because you like what girls like.”

                “I don’t want to hear it from a girl who has weird obsession over 2D guy.” Say Ryosuke before gulp down his mug.

                “2D guy waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy better than people like you~!” say Karina drunk before stand up to move but both Ryosuke and Ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter