Arranged marriage

Match made in heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong’s marriage ceremony ended and people were saying their goodbyes, chorong’s parents came running towards bomi’s parents with two people following them from behind. Chorong’s mother introduced a man and a woman to bomi’s parents “They are our very close friends. I was thinking of introducing you many a times but could not. I am glad you could meet each other today”. Both the parties introduced themselves and were chatting about various things. Chorong’s mother whispered to bomi’s mother “They are really good people and have many stable business companies. We have known each other from so long. Most importantly their son is one in a million. Why don’t we ask for bomi and their son’s marriage?”.Bomi’s mother was excited thinking that her daughter got the best proposal but she hesitated to ask about it. She was having a self discussion in her mind “But I met them just now….chorong’s mother will never bring a bad proposal for bomi….nothing is wrong in asking. It is not that we are deciding to marry her off now…. We can take it slow”. Her thoughts were broken when bomi came near her parents and hugged them “Mom, dad” she said happily jumping on them.

She bit her lip after noticing some unknown people with them. She bowed and greeted them “I am sorry i didn’t you see earlier uncle and aunty. I am sorry can i call you that?” she asked politely. The man and the woman smiled at her. The man patted bomi’s head “Yes dear you can”. She smiled “Thank you”. Bomi’s father introduced her to them “This is our daughter, yoon bomi”. They smiled brightly at her.  The lady was really impressed with her “Your daughter is really sweet and beautiful”. They smiled .Bomi excused herself when she spotted eunji.

The lady asked bomi’s mother “When will you marry her off?”.Bomi’s mother said “Well, we need a good match for her” . The lady smiled after thinking something “If you don’t mind i want to ask bomi’s hand in marriage for our only son. I am sure they will make a perfect match”. Bomi’s mother was taken aback “Are you sure?”. The lady smiled “Yes, your daughter really impressed us. We watched her today; she is so cheerful and lovely. I want to make her my daughter in law”. Bomi’s mother became excited “This is really unexpected”. Chorong’s mother said “I have met her son he is so well mannered and a good boy. I am sure they will make a perfect pair”. Bomi’s mother thought for a while and glanced at her husband. Both were thinking deeply.The man glanced at his wife and nodded “Please take your time and tell us. There is no need to rush. If you want you can pay a visit to our house and meet our son too” he said understanding that this may be all too sudden for them. Bomi’s parents were relieved. The couple left after leaving their contact info with them, telling them that they can tell their view later.

Chorong’s father said “They are really good people. We always thought that their son will be a perfect match for bomi but i never thought they will ask by themselves”. Chorong’s mother agreed “You can enquire about them if you want. They are from a reputed family and their son is a gem. You will not find such a match again. Do think about it please”. Bomi’s father nodded “Well, I heard a lot about them in our business world but it’s my daughter’s life so i don’t want to take a risk”. Bomi’s mother agreed “Yeah, first let us know about them, if we like them we can proceed further”. Chorong’s parents agreed as they know it is re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter