Left alone

Match made in heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With baekhyun and bomi’s silence the bus journey was really boring than ever. Their tourmates were sighing as this didn’t look like a tour at all. They were so habituated watching them teasing and frowning that they didn’t find anything else interesting. The manager broke the silence “Guys, get down. We need to refill the bus. Don’t go far; we will be leaving in another 10 minutes”. They pulled the vehicle at a gas station. All cheered and got down the bus. Bomi and baekhyun got down too. Others gathered around discussing excluding the two “We need to do something…Why are they silent?” “Yeah, it is so boring” “I agree”. Mr.Sook smirked “I know, let’s leave them together”. Everyone grinned agreeing with the idea. Yoseob said “Then they have to talk to each…brilliant idea”. Bomi went to the purchase something and baekhyun also went a bit far. This was the chance to implement their plan. Others got into the bus and left the place leaving them behind.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................................

 

Bomi came back and was astounded when she did not find their bus “Our bus….Where did it go?” she said looking around. “They left me” she said confused. She was scared “What should i do?” she said looking around. She felt relieved when she spotted baekhyun sitting on a bench nearby. He came before her and was waiting for her, as he noticed her bag which was placed on the bench. Bomi smiled “At least he is here. Was he waiting for me?” she thought to herself. He smiled secretly looking at her walking towards him. She cleared “Wh…Where are the others?”. He acted cool “Don’t know…oh they send me a text”. He read the message and said “They said to come to Austria on our own….What are they thinking?” he said sighing. Bomi sighed “We can’t help now”. Baekhyun added “They sent the address”.Bomi said “Okay, let’s go”.

Baekhyun smirked “Uh huh…I am going my way….you will go your way. Bye” he said walking away. Bomi stopped him “Hey…didn’t you say you will help your fellow citizen? What happened to that?”. He grinned and turned around “Fine….beg me”. Her jaw dropped “Never”. He nodded his head “Okay.. bye”. She stamped her feet  “Fine….please take me with you” she pleaded joining her hands. He smiled and said “Okay…since you are begging so much….Follow me”. Bomi mumbled “He is still the same….stupid guy” she said but the corners of turned up.

Both kept walking for a long time, sometimes glancing at each other when the either was not looking. Bomi was tired, “Are you planning to walk till Austria?.. I am tired” she asked breaking the silence. Baekhyun asked looking at her “What you want me to do?…. carry you?”. She frowned “Very funny…as if you would” she said rolling her eyes. He pretended to come closer “If you want i can” he whispered. She gulped “Shut up….Don’t try to act in front of me” she said. He scoffed “Who wants to hold you anyway?”. Bomi’s stomach rumbled “I am hungry” she said pouting. He said “Eat me” rolling his eyes. She mocked “No, thank you”. She wanted to tell something but he continued “I don’t have enough money…. We need to take a lift”. She whined “I don’t have enough cash too. Whatever let’s just ask for a lift”. He nodded and said “Blondie…I mean bomi”. She smiled secretly hearing him call her name “He called my name” she thought. She snapped when he continued “Ask for lift”. Her jaw dropped “what?” she said shocked. He repeated “Ask for a lift”. Bomi scowled “What are you? You scold me just for dancing on the other hand you tell me to ask for a lift” she said.

He sighed “Don’t you see…this is just a lift and what are you afraid of….i am with you….if anything happens i will protect you” he said assuring her. She acted as if she was infuriated but she smiled internally “Protect you” she repeated in her mind. Bomi tried asking for a lift but no one stopped as baekhyun was with her. Baekhyun suggested “I will hide. I will be back when they stop”. Bomi nodded and started asking for a lift waving her hand. After a while an open top truck stopped in front of her with all young men in it, to be precise it was a music truck. A handsome guy jumped from the truck in front of bomi “What a beautiful girl like you is doing here?” he asked.

Baekhyun quickly came from behind “She is taken bro..so stop flirting with her” he said standing in between them. Bomi was surprised  and later smiled. The young man asked “You are her husband or boyfriend?” to confirm his relationship with her. Baekhyun said after thinking “Yeah, something like that” he gave a vague answer. Bomi smiled shyly listening to his answer. The young man introduced “My name is junior by the way”. He asked junior trying to distract from the topic “Can we get a lift? We need to go to Austria”. Junior agreed “Yes you can join us but you have to get down in the middle, at the crossroads as we aren’t going to Austria”. Baekhyun thought something is better than nothing so agreed. Junior got in first and stretched his hand to help bomi get in the truck. She hesitated. Before she can give her hand baekhyun placed his and her bag and told her to step on that and climb in. Bomi did as he told and got in. Junior shook his head and then introduced his band members.

They drove off. It was quite crowded due to the musical equipments placed in the truck. Bomi was uncomfortable as she was the only girl in the vehicle. She felt relieved as baekhyun was there with her and felt safe as he assured her he will keep her safe. Baekhyun gave something to bomi “Take it”. She asked looking at a brown paper bag “What’s this?”. She opened it and found burger and fries in it. Baekhyun brought for her when she wasn’t paying attention. She smiled at him “Thank you” she said but he acted cool. He turned to the other side and smiled. She offered him but he refused. She was done eating.

Junior and s started singing. He smiled at bomi while singing the song. Baekhyun frowned watching him tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter