Tit for tat

Match made in heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their journey continued, it was time to leave London and go to the next location, Switzerland. The group checked out of the hotel and bomi was the happiest one of all as she doesn’t need to stay in the connecting rooms with baekhyun. Their destination of the journey changed but they were still the same. Both were getting in the bus but their bags fell down at once. Bomi and baekhyun bend down simultaneously to take their bags but their heads bumped. She frowned and massaged her head. Baekhyun quickly took his bag and pretended to throw his bag on her. She closed her eyes scared and he went inside the bus giggling.  Bomi opened one of her eyes and peeked slowly. She saw that he was gone, sighed and went inside the bus. She saw that baekhyun already took his seat. She decided not to sit beside him and found a seat beside a guy of their group.

She went and sat beside him excitedly, feeling relieved that baekhyun won’t trouble her. The guy smiled at her “Hi, I am lee minhyuk” he said. Bomi bowed “Hi, bo..” she was telling her name but he interrupted “Yoon bomi..i know”. She raised her eyebrow and he said “You are always busy with baekhyun that you don’t notice us” he said. She rolled her eyes “That silver haired monkey” she mumbled and fake smiled at him. Baekhyun was looking for her wondering why she didn’t come yet and saw her taking a seat beside minhyuk and talking to him. He nodded his head “So blondie wants to avoid me huh? Fine…wait for just 2 minutes….you will come running to me blondie” he thought and turned his head confidently. Bomi saw baekhyun looking at her and smirked “Huh? Now you see silver haired monkey” she thought. Mr.Sook said after gathering their attention “Our flight is after 4 hrs meanwhile we will go for one last stop in London before travelling to Switzerland”. Everyone cheered, agreeing to what he said.

Bomi was busy looking outside the window when minhyuk touched her hand. Bomi was surprised. She looked at him confused and he smiled at her. She was confused “May be it was just a mistake” she thought and turned her head again busy looking outside the window. Minhyuk moved closer to her. Bomi froze “This guy is doing it purposefully” she thought. She gave him a scornful look “You are disgusting” she said to him and got up from that seat. She stamped her foot, went and sat beside baekhyun again.  He grinned “Told you” he thought to himself. He acted “Ah…blondie…didn’t you like your new company or you missed me so much that you are back to me?”. Bomi turned her head “Huh? Why do you care?....FYI this is my seat” she said looking outside while he chuckled. Though baekhyun like crazy, without a break but he never misbehaved with her.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

The group went to the sea life London aquarium.  Bomi was walking with minah this time. She said looking at a shark “That looks dangerous”. Minah left her alone to talk to other people at the same time baekhyun came and stood beside her. Bomi kept talking without looking, thinking it is minah who is beside her “Aww that fish is so cute, right?” she said. Baekhyun said looking at it and taking pictures “Yeah, it does look cute blondie”. Bomi widened her eyes “Not you again” she said listening to his voice without turning around. Baekhyun said “Ahh…so you know it’s me without looking…cool…blondie, just accept it you have fallen for me”. Bomi turned around and kicked his foot “Serves you right” she said sticking her tongue out and left. He groaned “Ahh….you are strong….blondie wait for me” he said limping after her while she ignored him.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

 

The group was roaming on the road as they had some time left for their flight. Mr.Sook gave them some refreshments “Here, baekhyun give it to everyone” he said handing them to baekhyun. He gave them to everyone when it was bomi turn. He came near and gave a bottle of juice. Bomi was about to take it but he opened it and drank it instead. Bomi mumbled “Stupid guy”. Baekhyun saw her staring at him “Want to drink?” he asked giving the bottle he drank. Bomi scowled “I can’t take just ‘any’ guy’s half drunk bottle. How can you even offer me that?” she said rolling her eyes. He gave up “Fine, chill blondie…it is really bad to always frown you know”. Her forehead forrowed “I need to teach this guy a lesson” she thought to herself. She smirked when an idea popped into her head.

She sneaked slowly acting suspicious. She knows baekhyun will follow her, as she expected he did follow her. She pretended “Ah….i am so hungry. Let’s order something” she said raising her voice so that he should hear her. She went to a restaurant and sat at a table. A waiter came near her and she placed an order “One cheese burger, fries, coke, dumplings and oh….do you have chocolate mousse?…please bring it if you do”. Baekhyun came and was going to sit at the same table but before he could sit bomi slowly pushed the chair aside with her legs and he fell down on the floor. She giggled slowly covering . She pretended as she felt bad for him “Aww…are you okay?” she asked. Baekhyun groaned but later smiled when she asked that “Yeah, perfectly fine” he said getting up and took a seat in front of her. He called the waiter and ordered exactly the same thing she ordered but he said “Don’t bring chocolate mousse because i don’t like it” he said looking at her.

She faked a smile “You are going to suffer today silver haired monkey…just wait and watch” she thought smiling at him. Baekhyun was obviously suspicious with her sudden change in the behaviour. He smiled knowing she was pretending but he went with the flow just to see what she does. After they were done with eating, bomi fidgeted “I need to use restroom” she said and rushed taking her bag. Baekhyun thought she really needs to use it and kept quiet. While bomi just pretended. She saw the same waiter and said “He is going to pay the bill” directing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter