Fluttering heart

Match made in heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next destination for the tour was Amsterdam. The tourmates flew to the city of Amsterdam. It is a magnificient city with artistic heritage, its elaborate canal systems and narrow houses were the speciality of this capital of Netherlands. This city was rich is visitors sights. With the change of another destination baekhyun and bomi’s love has stepped to another level. They checked in a hotel with a great canal view.

After freshening up they got into the bus. A girl of the group asked “Can we go for shopping please?”. Mr.Sook agreed “Fine. I will give you 2 hours. Let’s decide a place to meet”. The girls cheered but the guys decided for another plan as shopping was the boring task for them. The stop came and everyone got up for leaving. The driver pulled the brakes suddenly. Bomi couldn’t balance and was going to fall on baekhyun but she somehow managed not to fall on him but unfortunately her lips brushed on his chest leaving a kiss mark on his white shirt. She stuck her tongue out “Sorry…sorry” she apologized. Baekhyun smiled “Be careful….are you okay?” he asked. She nodded blushing “Let me wipe it off” she said grabbing a tissue from her bag. He shook his head “its fine. Let it be. I will cover it with my jacket” he said and walked away when his friends called him. Bomi smiled watching him walking away. Baekhyun gently touched the kiss mark on his shirt and nibbled on his lower lip. She snapped when the manager clicked his fingers in front of her face “Get down bomi” he said. She nodded and got down the bus.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………....................................................................

 

The girls dragged bomi for shopping while the guys dragged baekhyun for bowling. Though baekhyun was playing with them but he couldn’t concentrate on his game at all. Yoseob grinned “Are you missing her?” he asked baekhyun. “Yeah…a lot” he said dreamily. He snapped when the others laughed “I got some work I will be back” he said and dashed outside.

Bomi was trying different clothes in a store with her friends. Though she was trying she was only physically present. She thought “It would be nice if baek was here”. She blushed upon realizing what she thought.

Baekhyun was searching for bomi wandering around the streets. He was walking on a street when his eyes landed on bomi from the glass of the store. The corner of his lips turned up watching her. He touched the glass gently passing his fingers as if he was tracing her every feature “Bomi” he mumbled. Bomi was busy looking at a dress that she didn’t pay any attention. Baekhyun stared at her and leaned closer to the glass. He kissed the glass as if was kissing her. The people on the street started laughing at him. Bomi turned around and her eyes landed on him “God I am imagining” she thought but she saw people behind her laughing at him. She looked at him confused “Baek?? What is he doing?” she thought but she was equally happy that she could see him. He saw her staring and snapped. He laughed nervously when she gestured him asking what he is doing. He blew on the glass and wiped it with his hand. He dusted his hand saying it was dirty. Bomi shook her head smiling “Silly” she said.

He went inside and joined her “Can i help you choosing a dress?” he asked. She nodded shyly. Bomi asked his opinion changing into a dress “This??”. He shook his head “Next”. Bomi tried another one “Umm…this?” she asked shyly. Baek smiled widely “Beautiful….the dress is beautiful” he said nervously. She asked him tilting her head “Only dress?”. He smirked “what do you want to hear?”. She turned to the other side “Nothing” she said pouting. He grinned “The girl wearing it is more than beautiful” he said. Bomi glanced at him shocked. She saw him smiling and rushed to the dressing room. She buried her face in her palms. He leaned on the door of the dressing room and smiled.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

 

It was evening but the sighseeing continued. Though they were tired their spirits were high. It was time for the boat ride. Everyone got in the boats in pairs. Bomi got into a boat but before anyone could get in baekhyun jumped in. She felt shy watching him taking a seat beside her. The boat ride started. Bomi asked him “You have been to Europe already then why again?”. “I wonder why?” he said giggling. She pouted as she wanted to know more about him. He observed her and smiled “I wanted to take time for myself. You know enjoy” he said looking in the front. She glanced at him and smiled. The boat jerked. Bomi was frightened. Baekhyun saw that and gave the sleeve of his jacket “Hold on to it” he said averting his eyes. Bomi giggled and held his jacket sleeve. “Thank you” she said shyly.  The boat rider said to them “It is said that if a couple kiss under this bridge they will be with each other forever…go on”. Both blushed listening to him. Baekhyun said “No…We” but he was interrupted by the rider “It’s okay I won’t peek” he teased. Bomi gulped and played with her hair. The rider kept pestering them. Baekhyun thought it isn’t working out. He leaned closer to bomi. She held her breath “Baek” she said gulping. He said “I am sorry bomi” and leaned closer. She shut her eyes “No…No way….Don’t tell me he is doing it…but i…does he love me??” she thought to herself.

Baekhyun smiled watching her flustered face. He removed his jacket and covered their heads. He whispered “Bomi”. She opened her eyes slowly and blushed watching his face closer. Her heart fluttered “Baek…what are you doing? This..” she said. He teased “Hey….why are you red? Bomi…You fell for me didn’t you?” he asked. Bomi blushed “Idiot…why do you keep asking me that?” she said nervously. He chuckled “Just…let’s show him how to kiss” he changed the topic. Bomi gulped. He raised his hand a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter