Separate ways

Match made in heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With the tourmates excited to explore the city of Paris, yet another day has begun. Baekhyun was disturbed after his conversation with chanyeol last night. Bomi on the other hand was excited at the thought of spending time with baekhyun. She was looking forward to it especially after she realized her feelings towards him. The tourmates got in the bus ready to explore the city. Baekhyun got into the bus and saw bomi in their usual seat. He smiled watching her smiling brightly and chatting with others. He sighed after recollecting chanyeol’s words. He needs to implement his plan even if he is against it. He was helpless. He was standing in the middle lost deep in his thoughts. Mr.Sook, tapped his shoulder after calling him a number of times “Baekhyun??” he called him. He snapped out “Yeah….uncle, what is it?” he asked. The manager shook his head “Why are you standing in the middle? Get going” he said. Baekhyun asked instead of listening to him “Uncle, when are we leaving?”. Mr.Sook read his eyes “Tomorrow” he replied. Baekhyun was down listening to that. The manager patted his head “It had to end one day baekhyun. You can’t go on like this forever. From now on your routine life starts. Just tell her about your feelings. I am sure she feels the same towards you”. Baekhyun nodded but thought “I don’t know about present uncle but bomi will hate me for sure after knowing what i did” he sighed and left to his seat.

Bomi blushed when he took his seat “Good morning” she said nervously. He gave her a weak smile “Good morning”. She wondered “Did something happen?” she thought to herself.  He thought to himself that he need to do this no matter what since that’s the reason he was here. He took a deep breath and turned around his seat. He started the conversation with the elderly couple of their tour “Uncle, aunty you both are so lovey dovey even in this age. What is the reason behind it” he asked them. Bomi paid attention to the conversation and was confused why he was asking them suddenly. The old man chuckled “Well, understanding is the key to any successful relationship”. The old woman added “Believing in each other is also important”. Baekhyun nodded. He said looking at bomi “Hey, bomi. What do you think?” asking her opinion. Bomi was baffled “Ummm…love?” she said. She continued dreamily “If you love them you believe them…you understand them automatically…in any relationship love is the important factor”. Baekhyun smiled at her answer “So you believe in love marriages huh?” he asked her. Bomi was taken aback “No...i mean yes…I do…don’t you think that love marriages are more successful”. Baekhyun nodded “Hmm…So uncle and aunty since you are so in love I guess yours is definitely love marriage?” he asked them. Bomi didn’t get why he was asking this but was attentive.

The old couple laughed “You are wrong. Ours is an arranged marriage”. The woman said “Who said we can’t fall in love in arranged marriages”. Baekhyun smiled “You are right. I believe love happens to anyone anywhere, even if it is an arranged marriage, right bomi?” he asked her. Bomi was puzzled “Huh??...y..yeah” she agreed though she was unable to understand the situation. He smiled at her and sat in his seat properly. She was confused as she could feel the change in baekhyun’s attitude but brushed it off aside saying she was overthinking.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

 

The group went to eiffle tower. They were fascinated by its beauty. Minhyuk backhugged minah. She said looking at the tower “Beautiful” .He kissed her cheek “Not more than you” he said. Bomi and baekhyun were behind them. She blushed watching them while he glanced at bomi smiling. He turned around to other side as he was almost caught. He advised bomi to stand near the tower “I will take a picture for you” he said.  She stood shyly and he took a snap “Gorgeous” he mumbled looking at her photograph. Bomi came near him “Is it good?” she asked. He nodded “Of course, i will give it you later” he said. Bomi said to him “Let me see” and he handed his camera. She was satisfied and also complemented him for his skill. She said “I always saw you with the camera. Let me see what pictures you took”. Baekhyun widened his eyes and snatched the camera from her hands. Bomi was dumbfounded. He said observing her “Sorry…It is not that good. Let me print it and then i will show you”. She agreed “Okay”. He took a sigh of relief when she went near her friends. He didn’t want to show her because he didn’t take any pictures of the places but the camera was filled with the pictures of bomi and nothing else from the beginning of the trip.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

After the lunch, a girl suggested “I heard there is famous bridge here called pont des arts where we can put love locks.Let’s go there”. Hyeri agreed”I want to try it. It is said that you and your partner will be together for eternity. I want to put mine and yoseob’s name on it” she said blushing. The other girls . Minah agreed “Yeah, I heard that it represents committed love”. Bomi thought blushing “I want to do it too for baek and me”. Mr.Sook said “Sorry guys, but you are not going anywhere”. The girls pleaded but he was stubborn. The guys said “That is all nonsense”. Yoseob asked baekhyun “What do you think?”. He saw bomi getting excited before so he said “Nah…I don’t believe it…love and love marriages are not of my interest” he said shrugging his shoulders. Bomi heard him and thought “Why is he saying that?”. The girls pleaded the manager and he had to agree. The girls dragged their partners with them. The manager chuckled watching them. Bomi was glancing at baekhyun thinking may be he wants to join her but he got up “I will go on my own way then” he said and left. Bomi felt depressed “Why is he different today?” she thought but shrugged it off and left to the bridge as she wanted to do it.

She followed the couples of her group and reached the bridge. She purchased a love lock and wrote baekhyun’s and her name on it. She stood on the bridge and kissed the lock “I wish baek loves me and we will be together forever”. She threw the key into the seine river situated below the bridge. She smiled happily thinking about her future with baek and left when her tour mates called her saying they are leaving. Baekhyun saw her leaving the bridge. He pretended that he was going somewhere else but actually followed her. He gently touched the lock and smiled reading his name on it “Bomi ♡ Baekhyun ". He wished " I wish we will be together in the future".

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................

 

After dinner the tourmates gathered together in front of the hotel. The men were chatting and all the girls gathered together. Minah, hyeri and other girls sat quietly. Bomi was confused thinking why all were silent. Infact she observed that there was a similar air around the guys too. She saw that always cheerful baekhyun was als

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter