Reunion

Match made in heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi’s parents threw a grand engagement party at their house. The guests arrived and so did her in laws. Bomi was in her room. She opened her cupboard and gently touched the dress baekhyun gave her. She teared up recollecting baekhyun “Baek, where are you? I miss you so much. Didn’t you feel anything towards me baek? Was I just a trip mate to you?” she questioned sobbing. She took baekhyun’s and her picture and placed it on her chest. She cried holding it “Aren’t we a match made in heaven? Then where are you? Come back to me baek. Please, i want to see you” she said.

Chorong knocked the door “Bomi, are you ready?” she asked stepping in. Bomi wiped her tears and got up “Yeah, I will” she said averting her eyes. Chorong sighed “Bomi, look here. If you don’t want to marry just tell him”. Bomi shook her head “I can’t. Mom, dad, his parents i will hurt them again” she said sadly. Chorong couldn’t help and suggested “Get ready, they are waiting” she said patting her back. Bomi nodded and got changed into the dress baekhyun gave her. Chorong helped her with her hair “You look beautiful. I wish you all happiness. I am sure you will get your happiness today” she said looking at her through the mirror. Bomi nodded but her heart ached.  She asked looking around “Where is eunji?”.

“She isn’t answering my calls. I wonder what happened. She will come don’t worry” she explained. Bomi wondered what might have happened but her mind diverted towards her own problem. She thought to herself what should she do but she was clear about one thing the person she loves is just baekhyun. Her thoughts were broken when eunji came into the room. Her eyes were filled with sadness. She decided to come for bomi but she was in pain at the thought of her boyfriend getting married to her friend. The girls hugged each other and left to the party hall.

Bomi greeted her in laws. Her mother in law hugged her while her father in law patted her head. Her mother in law said “Now you will call us dad and mom like your husband not uncle and aunty”. Bomi felt sad thinking she was deceiving them. They were warm just like when she first met them. She nodded. Chanyeol and eunji faced each other but she avoided him. He was pissed and grabbed her hand. He whispered so that others could not hear them “Why are you avoiding me? Why didn’t you answer my calls?” he asked. She brushed his hands off “I am here just because of bomi so stay away from me cheater. Don’t you remember you are getting married” she said gritting her teeth. Chanyeol clenched his fists “I said i am not marrying her. How many times should i repeat myself i love you eunji?” She was pissed and left to her friends. Chanyeol sighed frustrated “I kind of understand now what you feel man. Staying away from the one you love is very difficult” he thought.

Bomi was standing alone in the party at the corner. Her eyes fell on the reflection on the mirror nearby. Her eyes widened when she saw baekhyun behind her. “Baek?” she said happily turning around but it was just an illusion. She teared up thinking about him “Baek!!...i can’t do this. I can’t marry someone else. I can’t marry someone i don’t even love. I have to reject this marriage. I am sorry mom and dad. It is true that baek doesn’t love me but i….i can’t do this”. She decided to tell chanyeol that she can’t marry him. Her cousin doojoon came near her “Hey bomi” he said patting her shoulder from behind. Bomi fixed herself and turned around “Doojoon, what a surprise? When did you come back from Australia?” she asked. Doojoon was her cousin from her father’s side. Both were very close since young. Doojoon replied “I just came back and here you are getting married soon huh? By the way i met your soon to be husband. You both are a match made in heaven. You both are perfect together” he shot the words. Bomi felt sad but diverted her attention to a pretty girl who was sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter