Eyes can’t lie

Match made in heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a fresh morning, yet another day of the exciting trip. Bomi woke up and stretched her hands in the bed. She smiled at the thought of exploring the city with her new friends mostly baekhyun. She went through her luggage deciding what to wear today. Her eyes landed on the black dress which baekhyun purchased. She took it in her hands and with out her knowledge her lips curved into a smile. She decided to wear that. She quickly rushed to the bathroom and got ready. Minah called her over phone and requested to wake hyeri up as she was late. Bomi agreed to it and asked for her room number. After minah told her hyeri’s room number she went to her room.

Bomi knocked the door but she didn’t open it. She tried to unlock and it opened “How can she be so careless?” she asked herself and went in. Bomi saw her still sleeping on the bed fully covered in her sheets. She went and shook her body “Hyeri?? Hey wake up, others are waiting for you” she said but she didn’t move an inch. Bomi smirked “You won’t wake up huh? Wait…I will wake you up in my style” she said and sat on the bed. She tickled her but still she didn’t wake up. Bomi wondered “Hmm??”. She hugged her still not removing her sheets from her face “Get up hyeri. We will be late. Do you want us to leave without you?” she asked still hugging her. Hyeri squirmed in the bed and opened the sheet from her face “Bomi…let me sleep”. Bomi widened her eyes when she saw the person whom she was hugging “B…Baek!! Ahhh” She screamed and jumped back “W…what are you doing here?.....Wait a minute why are you with hyeri….don’t tell me….you both” she said depressed.

Baekhyun grinned at her jealousy “This is my room. Why are giving these explainations. Just tell me you wanted to come into my room” he said looking at her with his messy hair. Bomi bit her lip watching his broad chest which was visible from his ed transperant white shirt and also his messy hair. She blushed watching him that she forgot she was still sitting on his bed. Their group mates barged in when they heard bomi shouting. They were dumbfounded watching them together on the bed. Yoseob grinned “Bomi….are you so interested in him that you came to his room?” he raised his eyebrow. She jumped out of the bed.Hyeri said “Just accept it bomi. That you fell for him”. “No…No…I didn’t” she said playing with her fingers. She took a glance at baekhyun. He winked at her while she lowered her head shyly. She ran out of the room unable to watch other’s grinning faces anymore. Baekhyun watched them grinning at him and hid his cheekbones. This was one of the tripmates plan to bring them closer. They vowed that they will make them a couple before this trip.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

 

Their sightseeing for the day started with the Vienna museum of natural history. Everyone got into the bus ready to go. Baekhyun took a seat beside bomi as usual “Hey morning” he greeted. Bomi said shyly “Hii”. Both were shy. They wanted to speak to each other like always but neither of them could speak like before. Bomi was looking outside the window playing with her dress. Baekhyun glanced at her secretly “Beautiful” he blurted out. Bomi turned around “Hmm??” she asked confusedly. He cleared his throat “The scenery is beautiful” he said pointing outside. Bomi nodded and turned her head. She breathed out thinking “What is wrong with me? I thought he was complementing me”.

Baekhyun grinned observing that she was wearing the dress he purchased for her “The dress…you look good…I was right it suits you” he complemented. “Thank you…You remember?” she asked shyly, also happy that he remembers. He chuckled looking at her blushing “Yeah…I can’t forget our first date” he said staring at her. Bomi turned head blushing continuously “It wasn’t a date” she denied. He could only chuckle watching her pout.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….................................................................

 

The trip mates were walking in pairs watching the art sculptures in the museum. Baekhyun walked along with bomi as always. He slowed down and took snaps. He pointed the camera towards bomi and saw her through the lens. His eyes shined when he saw her glancing at him slowly “Gorgeous” he whispered and gave a flying kiss. He pretended to whistle and take the pictures watching her staring at him shocked. She smiled shyly “I am imagining things” she said gently smacking her head.

They were done with sightseeing and gathered at the nearby park for the refreshments. Each took a bottle of juice and gulped down. Baekhyun was drinking his orange juice when bomi came stood beside him. He asked noticing her not drinking “Why aren’t you having?”. She replied “Oh i wanted orange juice and it isn’t available”. He handed his bottle to her “Wait here, I will get it for you” he said and rushed though she stopped him. Bomi glanced at others and saw that all were busy. She chewed on her lower lip and opened the bottle baekhyun drank. She drank it but baekhyun appeared at the right time. She stopped drinking noticing him standing in front of her. Baekhyun said “I drank that”. She pretended “Really? Umm…oh what to do I drank…it’s okay” she said showing her teeth. She gave him the bottle and he drank from the same bottle again. Minhyuk heard them and said “Oh baek and bomi had an indirect kiss”. Baekhyun spurted the drink and coughed. Bomi was embarrassed too. She gulped watching him and rushed to her friends to hide her crimson cheeks. He left the place to hide his red cheeks “Why am i acting like a teenager? I am an adult damn it” he said covering his cheek bones. Soon they got in the bus and left.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter