Plan?

Match made in heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another bright morning; the tourmates were ready with their luggage. It was now time to say goodbye to this fascinating city of Amsterdam and move forward to their new destination. The travel to the journey continued and this time it was to the amazing city famous for its global centre of art, fashion and culture; Paris.  The trip mates got into the bus ready to leave. All the pairs were busy acting mushy in the bus. Baekhyun and bomi sat together as always but they were extremely shy than before. Both were very uncomfortable looking at those couples. Mr.Sook chuckled, turning around in his seat and said to baekhyun and bomi “Look at them”. Both chuckled. He asked glancing at them both “So have you made any progress?”. Both flushed. Baekhyun gulped but he wanted to know what bomi thinks of him so he kept quiet. Bomi shook her head embarrassed “No…you are wrong…we are not….umm” she said shutting her eyes tightly. Baekhyun smiled watching her flushed. Mr.Sook laughed “Relax…you don’t need to tell me…..I am sure there is an improvement though” he said and turned around. Both felt embarrassed and looked away when their eyes met.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………...................................................................................

 

Bomi was really conscious of baekhyun now. She couldn’t sit beside him like before and neither could stay away. She turned to the window and kept looking outside while baekhyun leaned on his chair and kept watching her. He asked her out of blue “Bomi, what do you think of me?”. She widened her eyes and turned around “Huh?...that…i…baek…that” she said biting her lips. She thought to herself “Why is he asking me this out of blue….i am embarrassed”. He laughed watching her troubled “I was just teasing you”. She watched him sadly and also relieved “Why do you always tease me? Why am i even bearing you? ” she said pouting.

He chuckled “Because you are interesting….so you are bearing me…..What say want to bear me forever?” he asked. She shook her head “Don’t you get tired of it?” she mocked thinking he was teasing her again. He just laughed and shrugged it off. Bomi thought to herself “ Baek….is coming more closer to my heart….when ever i am near him my heart throbs harder…is it what i am thinking it is?”. She blushed “I don’t know” she thought covering her face with her palms. Baekhyun chuckled watching her “Why are you blushing? By any chance did you think of falling in love with me?”. She widened her eyes and hit him with the book she was holding “You are annoying” she whined. He laughed “Oh you fell for me at last” he said giggling. Bomi stamped her feet “Stop saying that” she said and covered her face with her purse while he just laughed. He thought to himself “I wish you could fall in love with me”. He sighed and leaned on his seat closing his eyes.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..................................................................

 

The bus journey continued, baekhyun yawned a couple of times. Bomi observed him and asked not looking at him “Are you still sleepy?”. He yawned and said “Hmm..Yeah”. The reason was he woke up few times in the middle of the night as he was disturbed about the text he got.  She enquired with the tour manager about something and said to him “You can sleep there is still an hour left to reach paris. I will wake you up”. He smiled looking at her “I will be in your care then”. Bomi’s face was crimson “Hmm” she gave him a short reply. Baekhyun slept on his seat and closed his eyes. He drifted off to sleep within a minute. Bomi plopped her chin in her palms and watched him sleep. She smiled watching his every feature and his sweet smile while he was sleeping. She snapped when the manager cleared his throat. He wrigged his eyebrows and she averted her eyes pretending to be innocent. She thought “I was caught red handed….what am I doing?” and covered her cheeks.

Her heart almost exploded when baekhyun slept on her shoulder. She turned to his side shocked and saw him sleeping peacefully. She gently touched his hair and it “Baek” she mumbled. He smiled in his sleep as if he was responding to her. Bomi placed her hand on her heart and closed her eyes “I think i might die if my heart keeps on beating like this”. The bus stopped after a while, bomi froze in the seat. She couldn’t move an inch since he slept on her shoulder. Baekhyun woke up when he heard the noises of his tourmates. He blinked a few times and turned around only to see the stiff bomi. He was surprised when he saw where he was sleeping and jolted back “Sorry…I am sorry i didn’t know when i…” he explained. Bomi couldn’t handle it anymore. She excused and ran away. She got down the bus hurriedly with the others. Baekhyun sighed thinking she was angry but the truth was she was embarrassed.

Bomi was so troubled that she didn’t notice that they arrived paris and came directly to a sight seeing destination. The couples were together enjoying their times. Bomi just followed them without knowing where they were going. Baekhyun got the down the bus hurriedly and ran in search of bomi. Their sight seeing destination was Notre dame cathedral. It was a medieval catholic cathedral. Baekhyun spotted bomi and went near her “Hey bomi” he called but she caught hyeri who was with yoseob. “Please, come with me. I am alone” she pleaded. Hyeri nudged her after she saw baekhyun “What are you saying when he is with you”. She winked at her “It is a perfect time to coming closer. Enjoy your time together” she said giggling and left. Baekhyun asked bomi when he heard their conversation “Bomi….i am sorry but don’t avoid me”. Bomi turned to the other side and placed her hand on her heart and tightly shut her eyes “I am not mad and neither am i avoiding you baek” she said calming herself down.  A girl of the group called her at the right time. Bomi excused herself and rushed to her. Baekhyun stopped her “Bomi..wait” he said but she was gone.  At the right time his phone buzzed and he sighed looking at the text he got. He pouted watching bomi smiling at a distance with the girl.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................................

 

Minah said “Look a wedding inside the church”. Bomi became excited hearing that “Really?” she said and looked around. Minah was with minhyuk talking about the wedding “Aww…they are beautiful..i want to get married now”. Minhyuk interlocked his fingers with hers “Shall we get married then?” he asked. Minah blushed and hugged him “Yes” she said. Bomi was happy watching them. She saw the bride and groom in the church reading their vows. Her lips turned up watching them. Baekhyun stood at a distance leaning on the wall watching her expressions.

Bomi turned to the other side to tell her tour mates something but she was left all alone. Her eyes landed on baekhyun, was who watching her. She turned her head and blushed hard. She saw that the wedding was done and the bride and groom were ready to kiss. She imagined herself as a bride and baekhyun as a groom. He slipped a ring in her finger and kissed her. He tickled her after saying “Mrs. Byun”.  She smiled imagining it. She snapped out of her reverie when she heard the church bells ringing. She saw baekhyun was near her and blushed. She took her steps backward and ran away. Baekhyun was confused “Why is she running away from me?” he mumbled. He widened his eyes and passed his fingers through his hair “Did i blurt something out while i was sleeping? Don’t tell me i…..no…this is not good” he muttered. Bomi leaned on the wall panting hard “I imagined us together….marrying….baek…..i am sure now……  i am in love with you….i love you baek”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter