Sudden change

Match made in heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As decided, bomi wanted to end this before night. They reached their hotel, bomi thought looking at baekhyun “I know….i have to find out what he likes the most and i will give him that….then he will forgive me right?” she asked herself. She giggled after deciding “Yes, let’s do this” and got down the bus. Baekhyun was chatting with his friends after getting down the bus. A guy suggested “Let’s go to the night club”. Others agreed but baekhyun objected “Guys, i am sorry. I am not coming”. Minhyuk asked “But why man. We will enjoy. Come on” he tried to convince him. Baekhyun saw bomi passing by but ignored her and said “I don’t like going to clubs guys. Please” he said seriously. Bomi heard him and thought he is just saying that but actually means the opposite because that’s what he was doing since morning. She didn’t know that baekhyun was serious this time, he really hates going to such places.

Bomi gulped thinking “This is a perfect plan to please him but i have never been to a club before. What should i do?”. She decided “If he likes that i will make him happy and he will forgive me…I need to this….this is my last chance”. She took a deep breath and raised her fist in the air. Meanwhile, the guys gathered together and decided to take baekhyun by lying to him. They made a plan and told him they were going to a coffee shop and took him along. Bomi saw them going and followed alone.  They drove the rented cars and went to the city. Bomi followed them hiring a cab. After going to the city centre, baekhyun saw that they were trying to take him to the club “You guys cheated. I am going back” he said turning around but they took him inside forcefully. Bomi saw them at a distance and followed them inside after they went in. She felt awkward looking at the surroundings of the club but she felt happy when she spotted baekhyun. She decided to ask him for forgiveness by doing something special for him. She clicked her fingers when she got an idea.

Meanwhile, baekhyun was frowning at his friends. He never liked the environment of the club. Yosoeb suggested “Let’s get our drinks guys”. All left to bring drinks leaving baekhyun alone. He felt disgusted when a girl came near him and spoke to him seductively. He brushed her hands off and started leaving but stopped when he heard someone singing. He felt the voice was familiar so turned around. He widened his eyes when he saw bomi wearing a short skirt and pole dancing. He gritted his teeth looking at her dancing and throwing her jacket. Bomi smiled internally looking at him staring at her. She thought he was enjoying but it was complete opposite of it.

He clenched his fist when he heard one of the guys saying “That blonde girl is so hot” referring to bomi. He could not control his anger when one of the guys said “I want that blonde girl”. He held the glass and clenched it. The glass broke into pieces, his hand covered in blood. He threw the bottle placed nearby and the music stopped due to the sound. Bomi was shocked looking at baekhyun. She shivered looking at his blood shot eyes filled with rage. He rushed to the stage and held her arm firmly. He dragged her out of that place in an instance. Their friends were back and did not find baekhyun. They were oblivious of what happened earlier. Bomi was bewildered looking at him mad and groaned in pain as he held her tightly. This was the first time she saw him furious after watching him for days.

He took the car in which he came and told her to sit in the passenger seat. Bomi was scared looking at him mad so she obliged. He drove the car in full speed rashly. She opened after a long silence “Baekhyun…slow down please” she pleaded but he didn’t listen and screeched the car. He took her to the hotel they were staying at and parked the car in the basement. He got down the car hurriedly slamming the door and pulle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter