Run away bride

Match made in heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the restaurant, bomi was hitting her head on the table while eunji was looking at her giggling. “Will you stop giggling now?” she said sounding mad at her friend. Eunji stuck her tongue out “Why are you hitting your head? It doesn’t help, you know”. Bomi whined “I don’t want to get married to him but my parents….i can’t believe my engagement is tomorrow”. Eunji patted her head “You can’t do anything now”. Bomi sighed “I want to do something”. Eunji shook her head “What will you do? Run away?” she asked. Bomi's eyes sparkled. She caught her friend’s hands, her eyes shining brightly and an evil grin on her face “Eunji, you are a genius. What an awesome idea. I will run away”. Eunji was taken aback “Are you nuts? You are not going anywhere” she said implying it’s a wrong idea.

Bomi grinned “If i run away, they will cancel the engagement and marriage” she said smirking. Eunji hit her “Do you even know what will happen if you do that. Think about uncle and aunty atleast” she explained. Bomi caught her head troubled “What should i do then? I know mom and dad will be really worried but what about me? What about my dreams?” she said. She wriggled her eyebrows saying “I am definitely going to run away.hehe. That’s the only solution now”. Eunji voiced out her opinion “I think it is a bad idea and where will you go?”.

Bomi thought deeply and said “Hmm…abroad….may be Europe. I always wanted to go”. Eunji mocked “Yeah abroad and you think you will find your love there? What are you planning, to marry a foreigner?”. Bomi said pouting “If I don’t find him it’s fine. I will take this as a healing trip and then come back. Until then everything will calm down”. Eunji cursed internally thinking it’s all her fault, unintentionally she gave her the idea of running away “Bomi, I don’t think it is a good idea. Please drop the thought and listen to your parents. You will be alone if you go on vacation” she tried to convince her but bomi was stubborn “No problem, there are many people going on trips. I will be with group on a tour. There will be tour manager who will take care too. So chill, I have decided to implement my plan. I gotta go and do preparations, bye” she said and dashed out of the restaurant. Eunji pulled her hair in frustration “Now, what should i do?” she said to herself.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

 

It was the same night, all the engagement preparations were made but bomi had something else in mind. She made all the preparations and decided to run away today at night. The groom and his parents visited bomi’s house to meet her. Bomi’s parents invited them inside.  He said “I want to meet her before the engagement”. Bomi’s parents glanced at each other and nodded. He went to her room and knocked the door. He was so excited to meet her “Now, I am going to meet you yoon bomi” he said to himself smiling widely.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….................................................

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter