Suppressed feelings

Match made in heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With the end of the trip baekhyun and bomi were separated. Their feelings didn’t reach each other. Is it an end for them? Did bomi’s dream of marrying the one she loves break?.Bomi reached her house disheartened. She was depressed and mad at herself that she couldn’t convey her feelings to him atleast. She stepped in her house after a long time. She could see her parents sitting on the couch. The tears rolled down her cheeks. She felt very sorry for her parents. She caused this ruckus. She also knows how much they have suffered because of her.

“Mom, dad” she called in her low tone. Her parents heard her even though her voice wasn’t so audible. Her father smiled weakly at the sight of his daughter and her mother ran to her “Bomi” she said simultaneously hugging her. Her father hugged her “Where were you dear?” he said. She could see that they were weak. Instead of scolding her they were happy that she was back, that made her sadder “I am sorry mom and dad….i am sorry to make you worry” she said sobbing.Her parents broke the hug “We are glad you are safe” her father said.

They settled down on the couch with bomi in the middle. Her mother said gently her hair “Your hair is damaged because of the blonde colour” she said sighing. Bomi smiled hugging her “I missed you both” she said ignoring her mom’s worry. Her father suggested “Go and take rest dear. we will talk later”. Bomi nodded and went to her room. She fell on her bed and weeped. The pain in her heart couldn’t stop. She tried her best to act normal but it was impossible at last.

Meanwhile, baekhyun reached his house. His parents were waiting for his arrival. He tiptoed and hugged his parents “Mom, dad…I am back” he said happily. His parents chuckled and welcomed him. His mother hugged him “My child, you became so lean” she said scanning him from head to toe. Baekhyun chuckled “Mom, I always look like this okay?” he said. His father ruffled his hair “So baekhyun, your fun time is done child now concentrate on work. There is a lot of pending work at the office” he said sternly. Baekhyun saluted “Yes boss, I will be back at work tomorrow” he joked. His parents chuckled. His mother complained to her husband “Stop about work. He just got home”. His father stuck his tongue out “Sorry”. His mother shook her head “Baekhyun, about the engagement dear. We already spoke to her parents and decided for the date too” she said looking at him. He said depressed “Mom…can we please talk about this later? I am tired…please”. She nodded “Okay, now go and take a rest” she said. He rushed to his room and fell on the bed. He opened his camera and scrolled the pictures of bomi. He sighed after he was done.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................

 

Days passed by but bomi was still thinking about baekhyun. She never stepped out of the house. She called baekhyun’s phone number which he gave her a number of times but it was not available. She doesn’t know anything about him just for his name. She tried to search on social networking sites but it wasn’t of any help.She was busy thinking about baekhyun when a knock on the door disturbed her thoughts. She wiped her tears and said “Yes”. Her parents came inside. Her father asked “What are you doing dear?”. She shook her head pretending to smile “Just…” she replied. Her mother observed her but bomi’s father nudged her to talk to her. She took a deep breath and said “Bomi…dear we came to talk about something”.

Bomi was attentive and jestured them to talk. Her mother said “Bomi, your prospective groom. His parents called, they want you both to get married dear”. Bomi widened her eyes “Mom…dad” she said. Her father interrupted “Bomi, dear you are not seeing the positive side here. Even though you ran away they are still ready to accept this proposal. Don’t you see how good people they are”. Her mother her hair “Think about it baby. You will not get such nice people who forgave you and are still ready for the marriage”. Bomi thought worriedly “But…I love baek”. A tear dropped from her eye but she wiped it before they could see. She thought “I am so silly right?...i say I love him but baek….he is getting married. He told me to marry and live happily. Why am i still in hope that he will come to me?...No….i can’t trouble my parents anymore….i have to accept this marriage just like he told me to”. She decided to suppress her feelings and accept for her parents. What more will she do when she doesn’t even know whether baekhyun likes her or not? Whether he is wanting to meet her or not?. She said “Mom, dad….i accept…I will marry him”. Her parents got excited “Really? Thank you” said her mother. Her father called her in laws over the phone and spoke in front of her. She felt helpless and sad.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

One fine day, bomi’s parents told her to meet her fiance for date at a restaurant. She didn’t want to meet him but she had no other choice. Unwillingly she went to the restaurant. She saw chanyeol waiting for her and approached him. He saw her and greeted her “Have a seat please” he said. She faked a smile and took a seat. He spoke to her but she didn’t pay any attention to what he was saying. He said after they had lunch “Let’s go”. She nodded and was leaving when she heard someone c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter