Annoying stranger

Match made in heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi was searching for her seat in the plane by herself as Mr.Sook was busy. She found her seat but someone already occupied it. He placed the cap on his face, casually leaning on the seat. Bomi called him “Excuse me”. She tapped his shoulder “Hello?” as he wasn’t replying. He slowly pulled his cap down, looking at her blinking his eyes “Yes?” he asked. Bomi said “This is my seat”. He sat up straight and looked around the seat “Well, I can’t see your name on it” he said shrugging his shoulders. She gave him a quizzical look “Look, this is my seat. I purchased it”. He made a witty remark “Miss, you don’t buy a seat you purchase a ticket”. Bomi was bewildered “Hey, mister? That seat is mine, so could you please” she said gesturing him to get out.

He yawned simultaneously stretching his body “What if i don’t?” he said placing his hands behind his head and leaning on the seat again. She scowled at him “You, get up from this seat now or else?”. He was cool about it “Nah, not going to…I kinda like this seat now”. She pulled her hair in frustration “Get up!!” she shouted. Mr.Sook came near them “What is the problem?” he asked. Bomi said fuming “Tell this guy to move from this seat immediately”. Mr.Sook said looking at him “Ah…you are here. I thought you missed the flight”.

He smiled “I am glad i didn’t miss it because i found something interesting” he said looking at bomi. She gave him a snort of disgust “Unbelievable, tell him to get up now” she said frowning at the tour manager. He said firmly “I won’t get up”. Mr.Sook said “Ma’am, please let it go. You can sit here”. He offered another seat beside him. Bomi said furiously “I won’t sit beside this guy”. Mr.Sook said “But that is the only seat available now. Please adjust” Before she could say something the announcement for the take off was made. Bomi stamped her foot and sat down in that seat unwillingly.

Bomi mumbled “I have never seen such a stubborn guy in my life”. He said “And you won’t see anyone too. We will be together for long time, get habituated”. Bomi frowned “Ahhh”. He said stretching his hand “Nice to meet you”. Bomi snorted “Huh” and turned her head. He said smiling widely “Ooh, blondie has got some attitude huh?..Cool, I like it”. Bomi was irritated “Shut up, my name is not blondie” she said. He chuckled “Yeah….Yoon bomi” he said. Bomi was shocked “How do you know my name?”. He pointed at her bag which had a name tag on it. Bomi hugged her bag and frowned at him “Silver haired monkey” she said. He shook his finger “Wrong….It’s Byun Baekhyun…but you can call me baek”. Bomi made weird faces at him while he smiled widely at her thinking “She is really interesting….Yoon bomi….Well, this trip is going to be more interesting than i thought”. He chuckled looking at her.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………...................................................................

 

The plane journey was really tiring for bomi, not because she hates travelling but because of the annoying stranger beside her. Bomi mumbled “I wanted that window seat and this guy took it. What’s with him fighting for a seat?”. He heard her and asked “Did you say something about me missy?”.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter