Teasing

Match made in heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The exciting trip began in the most fascinating city ‘London’. They were in the bus travelling to their hotel room. Bomi introduced to her trip mates, as she was a cheerful girl it wasn’t a big problem to make friends. She greeted the old couple and started conversing with them “Why are you here uncle and aunty?” she asked informally as they were quite close now. The old man replied “Our daughter in law gave us these tickets to enjoy ourselves”. Baekhyun interrupted “So you are on your second honey moon”. The lady giggled “Yeah, something like that”. Bomi rolled her eyes at him “Why don’t you mind your own business?” she asked. He said with attitude “Well, think this is my business”.

Bomi snorted “Huh, this guy” she said turning her head. Bomi started speaking to a girl of her age but baekhyun interrupted “Hi…you are beautiful” he said to the girl. She chuckled “Nice to meet you. I am minah” she introduced herself, stretching her hand for a handshake. He stretched his hand but later stopped and passed his fingers through his hair “Sorry miss but i don’t shake hands with girls” he said looking at bomi.  Her jaw dropped. She gave him a ‘really’ look to him as he tried to shake his hands with her in the plane “Liar!!” she muttered under her breath. He asked placing his hand on his ear “Did I just hear something?”. Bomi sticking her tongue out. Minah was impressed by baekhyun’s words and acts. She said “Cool, I like you”. Baekhyun smiled “Sorry but i am not interested in these kind of stuffs” he said looking at bomi. Bomi rolled her eyes. He pretended to fall on her. Bomi moved back “Hey, stop coming near me. I am telling you” she warned. He said taking his bat from behind “I was just taking this…chill blondie” he said and turned to the other side giggling. Bomi clutched her head “Arghh”.

Everyone got down at the hotel. Bomi got down the bus and was awestruck looking at the place “It is so beautiful” she said looking around. Baekhyun whistled at her standing behind her at the last step of the bus “Blondie, I didn’t know you were so into me that you want to go back in the bus alone with me” he said wriggling his brows. Bomi was startled “You!! I am not into you and stop troubling me” she declared and ran to take her room key. He followed her smiling widely.

Mr.sook gave her the room key and she left to her room. She was walking to her room when baekhyun came from behind and tapped her right shoulder. She turned right but he shifted to left. He then tapped her left shoulder and when she turned he shifted to right. She somehow caught him “You!!” she shouted and he ran away laughing. Bomi whined “I don’t like him….stupid guy”. She reached her room, opened the door and fell straight in the bed “I am so tired” she said lying in the fluffy bed. She was thankful that she can stay here peacefully and not see the face of that annoying stranger.

She went to the bathroom and took a hot bath. She wore a robe and was out of the bathroom with her wet hair. She was relaxing on her chair when she heard someone playing a beautiful tune on the guitar. It attracted her and she stood in the balcony to hear the sound. She turned her head to the right and found baekhyun playing it. She screamed “Not again!!!” looking at him. He winked “Hey blondie, won’t you welcome your room mate”. She scoffed “Idiot, you are in the different room” she said twisting and left inside.

Baekhyun ran at a speed of lightning and stood in bomi’s room leaning on the door. Bomi’s eyes widened “How…How are you here?” she said shocked, pointing her finger at him.  He opened the door and pointed towards it saying “Didn’t i tell you room mate?” he said wriggling his eyes brows. Bomi’s face became pale “No way!!!!! Why did they give us connecting rooms?? That too with this monkey!!!. I am going to file a complaint” she said dialing the phone. Mr.Sook knocked the door and came inside listening to the noises “what’s wrong??” he asked bomi.  She threw the phone and said “Why did i get connecting rooms with this…this …arghh” she asked frowning. Mr.Sook answered “Sorry but rooms weren’t available. Please manage. Bye” he said rushing outside.

Bomi stood bewildered. Baekhyun smirked looking at her “Oohh….blondie is l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter