Misunderstanding

Match made in heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The journey in the magnificient city of Switzerland has started. The snow tumbling from the apex of the mountain looked beautiful like sheets. Bomi was excited to look around and stroll in the city. Baekhyun was watching the expressions on her face, how her facial expressions were changing from a broad smile to a pout. The manager gathered their attention “Guys, leave all of your luggages in the bus since we are directly going for sightseeing before checking in the hotel”. Everyone cheered. Though they were tired from the travelling they surely wanted to explore the city as early as possible.

Bomi asked the manager excitedly “Where are we going?”.He replied “The swiss Alps”. Her eyes shined “Really, yes!!” she cheered. Baekhyun smiled watching her happy “Blondie is so excited” he thought. As bomi planned she ignored baekhyun totally as if he doesn’t exist. Of course it didn’t go unnoticed from baekhyun “So she is ignoring me…hmm.. okay” he thought. They reached the swiss Alps. It was extremely beautiful from near. Bomi got down the bus and ran in the snow “It is so beautiful” she said jumping like a kid. Baekhyun got down the bus and stretched his body. He looked around for bomi and saw her jumping in the snow and playing with the kids. He took the camera and went to take some snaps.

Bomi felt relieved watching him busy, thinking he is not troubling her. She thought of trying skiing although she was not that good at it. She was very excited “Here i come” she said and started skiing carefully. Baekhyun came from behind skiing and overtook her throwing all the snow on her. Bomi frowned “Idiot” she shouted after realizing it was baekhyun. She dusted the snow from her clothes and continued slowly. Baekhyun giggled “Hey blondie, it is like a kid skiing”. Bomi gritted her teeth but ignored him and continued with her skiing. Baekhyun smirked “hmm?? Okay”. He gathered few kids around and whispered something in their ears. The kids came near bomi and she was puzzled “What??” she asked. The kids looked at each other and threw balls of snow on her. Bomi’s mouth was wide open “Unbelivable, you silver haired monkey….wait you ….i will not leave you” she said and ran after “This is your doing right?”. Baekhyun giggled “catch me blondie” he said skiing faster. Bomi was tired after chasing him “I can’t do it anymore. Wait a minute, didn’t i say i will ignore him…ahhh” she said whining and went back. For a moment she forgot to avoid him and went with the flow.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

 

Bomi was standing after removing the skiing gears looking at the snow. Baekhyun came near her “Hey blondie”. She rolled her eyes and didn’t answer him. He smirked and threw a fake cockroach on her “Blondie, there is something on your coat” he said. Bomi ignored him thinking was joking around but saw a bug on her coat. She screamed “Ahhh” jumping from this corner to that. Baekhyun laughed holding his stomach. He went near her and took the fake cockroach from her coat “You are so dumb blondie that you can’t even identify that it is a fake one.hahh” he said withing his laughs. Bomi sat on the ground and whined loudly, with that everyone gathered around her. Baekhyun was tensed “Blondie…hey stop crying….they will think i am troubling you”. Bomi covered her face with her palms and cried loudly. Baekhyun ran away shouting “I didn’t do anything”. After he left bomi slowly uncovered her face and giggled “He was scared….You will mess with me huh” she said and got up dusting her dress. She just pretended to cry.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………................................................................

 

Their sightseeing was done for the day and they decided to reach their hotel as everyone was exhausted. Bomi got in the bus and others laughed at her. She wondered what’s wrong. Baekhyun chuckled “Blondie can look like this too?” he questioned. Bomi was puzzled “Huh?” she opened her mirror and looked into it “Oh my god” she shouted as her hair was a mess. She quickly took a seat and started setting her hair. Baekhyun sat beside her and was busy looking at her. Bomi gulped thinking “What’s with this guy?”. She saw that he got up and left. She thought he was going somewhere so ignored. She continued setting her hair and then applied some lipbalm. She puckered her lips thinking she looks lovely now and removed the mirror.

She was bewildered watching baekhyun sitting in front of her and smiling. “What the hell?” she yelled at him.  “Blondie looks good” he said smiling at her. Bomi was pissed “Enough okay….i am giving you a last warning…..stop with your teasing or else”. He leaned closer “What if i don’t?” he asked raising a brow. Bomi didn’t back down this time. She leaned closer “what will you do? Huh?” she asked smirking. Baekhyun smirked “Ah…okay” he said puckered his lips. Bomi jolted back “What?? …What are you doing idiot?” she scowled. Baekhyun pretended as if he is kissing her but stopped and said “Pffft….blondie you are a scaredy cat….What did you think? ….I was not kissing you but was going to whistle” he said and started whisling. Bomi’s jaw dropped while baekhyun sat in his seat whistling. He smiled secretly “That look on her face was precious…hehe” he giggled while bomi went blank but later whined.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….........

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter