First visit

Match made in heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the reunion, baekhyun and bomi confessed their feelings. Both were happy realizing their feelings were mutual. It’s been few days since then. One fine day suho and chorong visited bomi. She cheered when she spotted them “Chorong, brother in law….wow i am so happy you are here…what a surprise?”. She welcomed them “Please come in. Dad and mom are out and i am really bored”. Suho interrupted after glancing at his watch “Sorry girls but i gotta go. I have some work” he said. He gave a kiss to chorong “I will be back soon okay?”. She nodded “Take care” she said shyly. He kissed her again and left. Bomi felt embarrassed watching the lovely couple also when she thought herself and baekhyun in that place “Will we do this too?” she thought but blushed.

Chorong giggled watching her lost in thoughts “Yes, you will do this” she said and bomi snapped. She bit her lip thinking how come she knew what she was thinking. Chorong shook her head “Anyone can read your face?” she explained. She continued “So how is everything going?” she enquired. Bomi smiled “Good, the date for the marriage is yet to be decided but yeah we are taking our time” she stated. Chorong huffed “Girl, i am asking about your romance. Is it still in the same stage?”. Bomi sulked “What to do? Baek is busy again”. Chorong hit her head “What am i going to do with you both?” she said frustrated. Bomi pouted “I can’t say anything. He said because he was on a tour with me his work was pending and he needs to finish it before our marriage” she reasoned. Chorong was pissed “Excuse me, my husband works too but he definitely has the time for me” she explained. Eunji stepped in at the right time “She is right. My fiance allots his time for me too” she said raising her shoulders.

Chorong and bomi hugged her. Bomi pouted “You both are really lucky. I wish baek was not so busy. Actually if only i said yes earlier” she stated. Eunji patted her shoulder “Bomi….even if you were married early i am sure he might have been busy with work. Chanyeol told me about him. He was thankful he took a break and went to Europe” she explained. Bomi frowned “What should i do with him? We just speak on phone and he talks as if we are friends not lovers. On that he ends the call in just few minutes. Doesn’t he miss me? Atleast doesn’t he feel like meeting me? I didn’t even go on a date with him yet as he always postpones due to work. He was different when we were on a trip. I don’t know anything about him yet” she complained letting her rant. She gave a look at them “I am sorry” she apologized thinking she is troubling them.

Chorong and eunji comforted her. Bomi got up “Look at me blabbering. I will bring some coffee for you” she said and went to the kitchen. Chorong said “They are seriously in trouble”. Eunji agreed “We need to do something”. They grinned when they got a plan and discussed it before bomi comes.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………................................................................................

 

Meanwhile, baekhyun was in the office doing his work. He threw the file “Done!!” he said excitedly “Now i can meet bomi” he said and got up. He took his coat and was about to leave when his secretary came inside “Sir, the client wants to meet you….Are you going somewhere sir?” he asked watching him. Baekhyun sighed and mumbled “When will i meet her? She might be upset”. He glanced at his secretary who was waiting for his reply “Send him in” he ordered and threw his coat in frustration when the secretary left.

The client came inside and they spoke about work. Baekhyun opened his laptop sulking but lips turned up when he saw the wallpaper on the screen. It was bomi’s picture. He touched the screen gently and then cleared his throat when he saw his client watching him. He continued with his work so that he can atleast go home early and talk to her on phone.

To his disappointment it was quite late until he reached home. He thought it might not be right to call her this late so he quit the thought. His parents came to his room. He asked noticing “You are not asleep?”. They nodded and told him they need to discuss something. He settled down “What is it?” he asked. His father said “We thought of discussing a date for your marriage with your in laws but we wanted your presence too”. His mother added “We wanted to know when you are free….baekhyun you need to take some time out for your personal things too dear. Atleast think about bomi”. He smiled “I know mom. Infact i was thinking the same. I wanted to thank you both for finding such a nice girl for me. You know bomi never complained to me despite me being this busy”. His parents were touched. His father said “Well my son is so kind we were sure you will get a suitable girl” he stated.

Baekhyun smiled. He got an idea “Mom, dad…umm…this sunday why don’t we go for an outing for a day, the two families together. We can also call suho hyung’s family and also chanyeol’s family if you wish…This way we can also discuss the date for the wedding .What do you think?” he suggested. His mother exclaimed “Brilliant idea”. His father agreed “Yeah, we can discuss the date also get closer to each other”. His mother said “Let me call and inform them”. His father chuckled “They might have slept. Calm down”. His parents left and baekhyun laid on the bed. He smiled at the thought being together with bomi “I can’t wait bomi” he muttered and hugged the pillow tightly.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

 

The next morning, baekhyun called bomi over phone as he couldn’t wait to deliver the news “Hey, good morning”. Bomi was still in her bed “Hmm…Good morning” she replied yawning. He giggled “Get up sleepy head. It is morning already”. She mumbled “What should i do getting up? I will be bored anyway” she said sulking. He shook his head “Well, I have news which will wake you up in a second”. Bomi was pouting thinking it might be related to work “Reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter