Sweet lie

Match made in heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The journey to Austria continued but without the tourmates. They were quite near to Austria. Baekhyun and bomi were now comfortable with each other. They were walking on the road together. Bomi sighed “Baek, how long will we walk?” she asked massaging her knees. Baekhyun looked around “We can’t find any transportation yet”. “Are you hungry?” he asked worried, looking at her tired face. She nodded “You look tired too” she answered. Baekhyun gave an adorable smile. He saw a cafe nearby “Let’s have breakfast…I have my card”. Bomi shook her head disagreeing “I have some money with me. Think it as my treat... as an apology”. He nodded agreeing “Fine” he said. Both went to the café. It was run by a family. The cafe has a homely and relaxing ambience. They took a seat at a table. The owner of the café came near them.

He was an old man. He said handing the menu “Willkommen im café (Welcome to the café)” in german. Baekhyun and bomi smiled watching the warm and gentle smile of the old man. He continued “Hallo, was fur ein schones paar (Hello, what a beautiful couple)” he said eyes set on them. Bomi was confused thinking what is he saying while baekhyun smiled “Danke, ist nicht sie schon? (Thank you, isn’t she beautiful?)” he asked the old man in german. He said agreeing “Sie ist wonderschon (She is beautiful). Ist sie deine freundin? (Is she your girlfriend?)” he asked baekhyun. He chuckled “Konntesein (May be)” he said looking at bomi. The old man chuckled at his vague answer.

Bomi asked after he left taking the order. She was impressed and also curious “You know that language? What were you taking about me?” . Baekhyun nodded sipping his coffee “Hmm…since i come to Europe often” he said the cream on his lips. Bomi nodded thinking she doesn’t know anything about him except that he has a girlfriend. He added “The old man was saying you’re not cute at all. He said you don’t match me”. She snorted “Huh...i am not intersted in you anyway.....don’t you have a girlfriend…player” she scoffed. He laughed looking at her troubled face. She played with the coffee cup and asked “You… tell me about your girlfriend” she asked averting her eyes. Baekhyun leaned on his chair and smirked watching her curiousity “She is beautiful” he described. She asked slowly glancing at him “and?”. He took a bite of the macaroons “She is cute” he said. Bomi was pissed can’t he tell more about her she thought to herself. Baekhyun teased “Your boyfriend must be a dumb guy”. Bomi mumbled “He doesn’t exist”. She twisted “Atleast he is handsome than you….he is ‘Tall’. ….he is has ‘broad shoulders’ ‘Muscles’….he can beat number of people….protect me…he is caring, loving…..cool….he is an allrounder……ah…I just love him” she said dreamily emphasizing the qualities purposefully. He nodded “Hmm….impressive…is he in your dreamland” he chuckled. Bomi snorted “What do you mean? He does exist okay?....Your girlfriend is probably cheating on you with a handsome guy…huh?” she said but internally felt jealous of his imaginary girlfriend. He chuckled when he got an idea. He took out a photograph from his wallet and kissed it “She is beautiful…..my girlfriend” he said secretly glancing at bomi.

She got up from the chair “I am done. Let’s go” she said stamping her feet .He stopped her. Bomi smiled as he was stopping her but was annoyed at him when he said “You are paying the bill remember”. She placed the money on the table and dashed out “Stupid guy…why is he showing off….fine his girlfriend might be beautiful than me…..okay so what…huh…I am jealous….she is lucky to have him…..argh…what’s with me….yuck ” she said to herself. Baekhyun kissed the photograph, of course it wasn’t his ‘girlfriend’s’ “Great” he said giggling and followed her.

Both were walking silently beside each other on the road. Bomi thought she should show off too. She took out her phone and pretended to call her imaginary boyfriend. She said side eyeing baekhyun “Hey baby…my sweety….i love you…my coochie poo”. Baekhyun laughed loudly “Is he a dog?” he asked. Bomi glared at him and then continued talking on phone “Huh?... Baby…no one is laughing….yes I am loyal to you…hey” she pretended to end the call. She glared at baekhyun “He is mad because of you” she said acting mad. Baekhyun grinned “Look my girlfriend is calling me” he showed bomi his phone but before she could see the caller name he took the call. She pouted thinking she couldn't atleast see the name. Baekhyun actually got a real call and took it “Hey my love….i love you baby…yeah I am fine….i miss you….give me ummm…kiss” he acted. Poor guy on the other side of the call. Bomi fumed “This guy has some nerves to talk like that in front of me” she thought. She snatched his phone and ended the call. She handed his phone and left fuming. “Hey bomi” he said .He giggled watching her walking away.

He ran after her “Hey, how can you end the call like that my girlfriend texted me that she is going to break up with me”. Bomi frowned “Let her break up…she is so sensitive” she said. Baekhyun pretended to be depressed “How can you say that? What If she breaks up with me”. Bomi said “You will find a better girl. She can’t even believe a fine guy like you. What is she?” she asked. Later she bit her lip and said “Umm..i am sorry”. He bit his lip “So i am good guy huh?” he grinned. She acted cool. He added “Just accept it. You were jealous” he said to her. She turned her head “I was not” she denied. He smiled “You were cute acting jealous by the way” he said walking away. Bomi turned her head shocked. She felt shy watching him walking away. She caught his pace but did not speak as she was embarrassed. She glanced at him and saw him smiling. She bit her lip “cute” she thought to herself recollecting what he just said. Baekhyun broke the silence “Let’s take a lift” he said. She nodded. She saw a car coming towards them and stretched her hand “Hey, stop” she requested. The car stopped with few men inside. Baekhyun warned looking at the drunk guys “Bomi, let’s not take a lift from them” he suggested. Bomi nodded agreeing “Okay”.

A tall man came out “Hey babe” he said glancing at bomi from head to toe. She stood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter