Asking for forgiveness

Match made in heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the big misunderstanding, bomi realized how gentleman baekhyun was. He not only helped her but despite her shouting at him, he kept quiet. She decided to ask him for forgiveness and she knows it is not going to be an easy but a difficult task. The group got into the bus and bomi was busy searching for baekhyun outside. She spotted him in the bus taking his seat. Bomi hurriedly got into the bus and settled besides him. Baekhyun saw her taking a seat and got up. He went and took another seat. Their group mates were surprised watching them, mostly at baekhyun’s behaviour.

“He doesn’t want to look at me” she thought sadly. ‘Well i deserve this’ is what she thought recollecting what all she has said to him in the morning . She shook her head thinking she has to concentrate on asking him for forgiveness rather than wasting her time thinking what is already done. She decided to apologize until he accepts her apology.

Bomi went near him and took a seat besides him again. Baekhyun saw her, got up again and took another seat. She went and took a seat beside him again. He was about to get up again but everyone settled and the bus started moving. He didn’t have any choice and had to sit in the same seat. Bomi cleared “Hey….i am sorry” she said as if she was ordering not apologizing. He didn’t pay attention and was busy looking outside the window. Bomi mumbled “This doesn’t look like an apology idiot….try again bomi” she encouraged herself to try again. Bomi called him “Silver haired monkey…I am sorry” she said calmly this time but still there was no response.

“Can’t he hear me?” she questioned herself. A guy named yoseob called him “Hey, baekhyun…What should we do today?...I am bored man”. Baekhyun turned around and said cheerfully “Yeah man…you are right…it’s really boring today”. Bomi twisted “He can hear others but can’t hear me?” she thought pouting. She smiled “You can’t escape from me” she thought. She turned to him and said “Yeah…it is really boring right?” but he turned his head ignoring her and was busy talking to others. As he said he stopped teasing her but also ignored her. Bomi thought she should try another way of apologizing. She smiled when she thought of apologizing in his style.

“It is really boring today…well boring partners…boring journey” she said sighing. Baekhyun gave an ‘uninterested’ look to her “Not you” she said looking at him. He turned his head busy chatting with others. “This is not working” bomi thought. She decided to be straight forward than going round about. She called him “Hey…Silv..” she swallowed her words and said “Mr.Byun baekhyun, I want to tell you something”. He turned to her side and said “Not interested”. Bomi’s face crinkled in bewilderement “Attitude huh?...Wait you” she thought. She called him again “Hey baekhyun….i am sorry” she said cutely, holding her ears and tilting her head. His eyes sparkled looking at her cute face but he acted non chalant. He got up from his seat, went near the bus door and leaned on it. “I will not leave you today baekhyun” she said giggling. Others were murmuring “What’s with those two?” “Yeah, something changed” “Did something happen?” “I don’t know”. Bomi smiled looking at baekhyun thinking of ideas to please him.

The bus stopped for their next sighseeing destination ‘The jungfrau region’. Its spectacular scenery bewitched their eyes. It was beautiful with white peaks, green valleys and meadows. Baekhyun got down as fast as possible breathing the fresh air of the mountains. Bomi ran after him “Baekhyun…hey…I am sorry” she said standing in front of him holding her ears “Forgive me please” she asked him. He ignored her and went forward with the guys of his group. Bomi didn’t back down and followed him everywhere.

The manager handed them water for drinking. Bomi took a bottle and gave baekhyun “For you”. He said looking at minhyuk “I don’t feel thirsty” and walked forward. Mr.Sook asked “Baekhyun, you don’t want water?”. He ran to him “God, I am so thirsty. Thank you uncle” he said and gulped down in one go. Bomi saw everthing and thought “Playing hard huh?.. Fine”. The group was walking, looking around the greenery and mountains. Bomi followed baekhyun and gave him flowers “Sorry”. He took the flowers from her hand. Bomi was happy thinking his anger melted but her smile vanished when he gave those flowers to the old lady “Aunty for you” he said. The woman chuckled and patted his head. Bomi smiled looking at him instead of getting mad.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

 

Bomi tripped while walking. Baekhyun saw that, was about to help her but stopped. He walked past her while bomi observed that and smiled. She chuckled and ran after him dusting her dress. Baekhyun said “Look guys, the river” he showed everyone. Bomi jumped excitedly “It is so beautiful…baekhyun, you can spot things so well” she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter