Dream of love marriage

Match made in heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a bright afternoon; people were gathered near the beach dressed up in their classy outfits. Men were dressed in elegant suits while women in beautiful dresses. The stage was decorated with white roses and lilies with scenic background of beach, greenery and colourful flowers. The decorative jewels and white cloths were gently flying in the wind. The view was lovely. There was happiness and laughter filled in the air. One side people were holding glasses of wine celebrating while the other side they were chatting with each other about random things. The small kids were running around and playing. It was an outdoor wedding.The bride’s and groom’s parents were attending the guests with a broad smile on their faces.

The bride’s parents were greeting their best friends, they were happy as their friends could attend their daughter’s wedding despite being busy. The bride’s mother said to one of her friends “Thank you so much for coming. I am so happy that you came”. The lady smiled “Of course we had to come. Your daughter is like my daughter too”. Bride’s mother smiled “Of course”. The lady asked “So where is our lovely bride, chorong?”. Chorong’s mother said to her friend “She is in her room with her friends but she is a bit sulky as her best friend is not here yet”. The lady chuckled “These girls are still kids”. Chorong’s mother agreed “So where is she? chorong’s best friend and your cute daughter”. The lady looked around “She was here a minute ago. Where is she?”. She shook her head in disbelief “This girl…..Yoon bomi!!!” she called her name.

A girl was running in the beach wearing a long red dress, her long and brown locks bouncing up and down as she was running. She continued running, turning her head once in a while “Catch me if you can” she said to the kids who were running after her, trying to catch her. She sprinkled water on them and the kids giggled. She laughed along with them “I am having fun” she said. She caught a small kid and twirled him around. She was happily enjoying with them but stuck her tongue out on hearing her mother shouting her name “Yoon Bomi!!”. Bomi hit her head “Here comes the trouble. Sorry kids gotta go” she rushed to her mother. She tiptoed and hugged her mother from behind with the only thought of getting less scolding “Mom” she said cutely. Her mother glared “Where were you? Chorong is waiting for you” her mother complained. She stuck her tongue out “Oh god, I forgot”. She hugged chorong’s mother “Aunty, congratulations. I am so happy. Our Chorong is finally getting married”. Chorong’s mother chuckled “Yeah, she is and next is your turn” she said holding her chin. Bomi blushed when she heard about her marriage. She thought “Not yet aunty, i haven’t met him yet. I want to fall in love and then get married”. She rushed after remembering about Chorong “I have to go now bye” she said running at full speed. Her mother shouted “Be careful, bomi!!”. She shouted back not stopping “Yes, mom”. Her mother chuckled “This girl is always in a hurry. I don’t know what to do with her”. Chorong’s mother said “Why not find a guy for her?”. Bomi’s mother nodded “Yes, we should.  I want to see my daughter getting married soon” she said hoping just like every mother does.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

 

Bomi tiptoed to chorong’s waiting room. She placed her finger on the lips indicating others to kee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter