009

You And Only You

   

He was standing at the back stage with his stylist redoing his makeup to be as perfect as usual.It was Jongin's first concert in Korean.No don't take it wrong.He wasn't nervous nor excited at all.

    Instead,he felt numb.He was used to it. Frame,Luxury,Fans and everything.He had held several ballad concerts when in Paris and also modelled for his father's fashion company.It was one of his reasons why he was back in Korean,as an embassador and a main model of a new fashion line  of his dad's company.

    Despite all of those works,he didn't let go of his dream,dancing.It was the only thing that kept him stable all those three years.

He put on his mask before going onto the stage and took his position.As the curtain opened very slowly,his eyes wavered through a big croud in front of him for a while.

 Then his eyes stopped at a certain.A person with a milky white skin perfectly matched with the plushy rose-red lip and the adorably big,rounded eyes.

He felt like his heart stopped at the sight. It was him.Him who he had been longing to meet,longing to get back and longing to cherish unlike before.

          Him who he loved forever and always.

     Fortunately,Jongin came back to his sense as soon as the music started but he didn't remove his gaze from him.He devoured the sight of that person.After all,that was the main top reason why he came back to the land where he had so much memories with him. To find him and get him back.

Music had ended and Jongin couldn't wait to get to him and bring him into his arms.Jongin could see the slight red color running along his cheek under his stare.

   In a second he removed his mask,he felt like his world had turned upside down.Those eyes staring at him had turned into dark shade filled with hatre.He didn't hesitate to go after him who had ran out of the theatre.

He couldn't hear the peopel calling his names behind him,he couldn't care them at all. "His Kyungoo." That was what his mind had been repeating by now.

    The cold air hit him hard as he opened the entrance door. His breath hitched as he turned his head to see the petitie male walking rather fast away from him.

Before he knew,he ran towards the smaller male and brought him into his arms tightly from the back.

     "Kyungsoo" he whisperd as he nuzzled into the milky white neck. But in a minute before he knew,Kyungsoo struggled out of his hold.

   You despised my touch that much,soo?

Jongin saddened at the thought but still hold out Kyungsoo's wrist gently.

     "Soo....Please look at me."

     He could see the small male flinched slightly at the nickname before turning back to face him furiously.

     "Stop calling me that name! What do you want from me,Kim Jongin?"

Kyungsoo's voice was filled with anger Jongin wasn't use to hear.

I just want you back in my life..

   "Please hear me out." Tears started to from in his eyes and gonna fell out in any second.

   "Shut up! Shut up!"

He only want to pulled the petite male into his hug when he saw him shouting like that. The tanned male took one step to close the distance between them but only stopped by Kyungsoo who put out his hands to keep the safe distance.

   "Don't come closer.Stay away!I don't need and want to hear anything from you.Just leave me alone and don't come to me again."

"Please,don't do that to me.Please,soo."

    Kyungsoo who avoided his eyes was now looking at him with eyes filled with hatre.That look could tear down Jongin into pieces but he was not going to give up.

    "I-I don't need to hear your worthless lies again.So please,I begyou,Jongin..Leave me alone by myself..I'm better without you." 

With that,Jongin was again left still and with no words,like three years ago..

  "Oh ,Jongin.What the hell are you doing in the middle of the street and where is Kyungsoo!? What happened!?" Junmyeon bombarded Jongin,who was standing like a statue,with questions.

  "Jongin? Jongin?"

 "Uh--uh. What? Oh,Hyung." The tanned male only came back to his sense when the older male shook his shoulders.

   "What happened? Where is Kyungsoo?" Junmyeon asked frowning at Jongin's current questionable state.

   "I---I don't know."

  "I thought you went after----"

   "I-I have to go back now,hyung.Bye.I will come meet you tomorrow." Jongin gave his hyung a half-hearted smile and left him.

  "What the hell is happening with them." Junmyeon rubbed his temple confusingly.

The whole floor was filled with people's endless exciting chatterings as Jongin entered.He was simply wearing a white shirt and the jean but didn't look less attractive which was why he was being every ladies' hearthrob. Jongin just dragged himself towards Junmyeon's office mindlessly.

    "Kyungsoo,I can lend you money to give the rent for you and you can give me back later,you know.." Jongin flinched at the mention of Kyungsoo and rested his hand still on Junmyeon's office door.

   "Fine..Any job is fine? But-- you can easily be a teacher or something!......I know it's not easy......fine fine....I will find any available jobs....Don't worry too much.We are friends,remember? ok..Bye.."

As soon as Junmyeon had done talking,Jongin walked into the office rather abnormally looking excited.

"Oh,hey,Jongin! Come on!I thought you are not coming today." The older male said while smiling.

    "I'm sorry.I woke up late as I couldn't sleep much last nigh." I just couldn't stop thinking about Kyungsoo.

   "Well.Well....Anyway,what are you waiting for,sit!"

     "Hyung---Ahh...How could I say it.." Jongin scratched his head nervously and Junmyeon gave him a curious look.

"Yes,Jongin??"

     "I didn't mean to listen to your talking with your friend,Kyungsoo on phone,I--I just heard it accidently when I was gonna come in..But I heard he was finding a job?Any job is fine,he said??"

    "Oh right! He was actually pining to be a music teacher but the position wasn't available yet so he needed any kinds jobs to give the rent and other things so I gonna help him find one." Junmyeon chuckled at Jongin's unusual nervousness.

"I---I think I can give him a job,hyung..."  Jongin said rather quietly.
 

    Kyungsoo checked the address written outside of the house and address that Junmyeon had given to him.

    "Hmm.I think this house is the one." Kyungsoo's jaw nearly dropped at the magnificent view in front of him.He didn't even know how he gonna take care of that huge mansion!

"No wonder how that mansion's owner could give me a really large amount of pay per month." He thought about the talking with Junmyeon's yesterday.

Kyungsoo..I found a job." Kyungsoo nearly screamed in happiness at Junmyeon's words.

  "For real!? Thanks you very much,Junmyeon."

    "But..you have to take care of the house chaos and take care of the owner like cooking meals for him.So....are you sure you want it??" He nodded eagerly though the older couldn't see him.

"Fine then.Oh lastly,he also agreed that you can come live there since he isn't often home.Is that ok? It's ok if you don't want to do,I can tell him---"

    Well.Those were not very big deals for him since he got a place to live after all.  "Oh,no no no! That's ok.As you know,Cooking and cleaning around is somehow my hobbies so those are not very heavy dutie for me after all,he even give me a place to live.."

He could hear Junmyeon's sigh on the line "Then,I will text you the address and you can start tomorrow,ok? Oh and you have to sign the contract"

   "Contract?" Kyungsoo asked confusingly.

   "Well,the owner said he want to hire you with the contract so it would be more safe and the complicated problems won't happen in the future.Is it ok for you?"

"Of course.That's ok.I will come meet you after your work." Kyungsoo sighed as a relief at Junmyeon's explanation.

 "I will be waiting. Bye for now then."

Maybe things will get better for him fron now on.

Or not.
 

   Kyungsoo went in by himself after pressing the passcode at entrance.(which he also got from Junmyeon)

"Hello? Anyone??" Kyungsoo looked around to see not-less-luxurious-than-the-outside decorations inside. But it was too simple since the walls are painted black and white only although almost everything around him was screaming "expensive!".

    He walked towards the bedroom which he guessed might be the owner's master bedroom. He knocked on the door but got no reply so he just decided to open the door slightly.

"Excuse me?" He said quietly expecting someone in the room but still the room was very clear. Except the sleeping figure on the bed who was snoring lightly.

     At first,he was just going to close back the door and sit in the living room quietly,waiting for that person to wake up. However,his curiousity to see the mysterious owner's face won him over so he tiptoed towards the figure not to wake him up. He bent down slightly to be able to see the face that was abit covered with the blanket.His eyes widened at the face of that person and how much he wished to decline Junmyeon's offer of job from the first.

"What The Hell Is That!?"





 

 

 

 

A/N- as usual,truly sorry for the mistakes and thank you very much for checking out this story <3  :)