040

You And Only You

"Hey,what's with your voice? You sick!?!" A booming voice of Baekhyun was enough to open his swollen eyes which were the result for crying whole night.  


"No,I'm not..I'm just sleeping." With all the energy in his body,he tried to sit up though his body ached.


"I was worried because it's already 12 and you're not here yet" It took nearly a minute to clearly think of what his friend was saying which wasabout how late he was for his job.


"Oh shoot! Baekhyun,I'm so sorry! I just fell asleep.I will be there in 15 minutes!" He stood up abruptly and ran to the bathroom.


"Hey hey,calm down,Kyungsoo.Just take a day off for today.You sound really tired..Okay?" Kyungsoo closed the bathroom door gently.


"Okay.Thank you vert much.But..are you sure it's okay?"He said softly.


"It's okay!!Just treat me later at an expensive restaurant for that! I gotta go now! Plus,you know that I'll always be here for you right? I don't know what happened between you and him but you can always rely on me to give him some punches in the face to get his right mind again,okay?" He chuckled lightly at his bestfriend's words.


"I know.Thank you." 


"Anyway,BYE!" With that,Baekhyun hung up.Only then Kyungsoo realized how deafeningly quiet the house without him.


"Where are you now,Jongin."

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch was quiet.Loneliness covered the whole house like a big blanket.Everything was not the same without Jongin's whining about how Kyungoo ate little compared to him,his endless compliments about Kyungsoo's cooking skills, the warmth from his body when he hugged Kyungsoo from behind while washing dishes and the soft kisses that placed on his cheeks many time despite Kyungsoo's protest.


When Kyungsoo realized all of that,he was already crying so hard till his sobbings were the only sounds in this whole apartment.


With his trembling hands,he carried the empty dishes to the basin until it slipped through his fingers and crushed onto the ground.


He used his hands to wipe out the tears to get clearer version before he picked up the shuttered plate.But picking them up with his shaky hands didn't help when one of the pieces left a big cut on both of his left forefinger and thumb.


"Why..What have I done?" He slumped back against the counter and hugged his knees agains his chest,the cut on his fingers abandoned.

                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Jongin!?" There was no reply coming from the silhoutte in the dark.


"You're back." He muttered softly and a sigh escaped out of his lips in relief.


"I..I came back to take my clothes." His voice was cracked and hoarse and he still gave his back to Kyungsoo but the latter could see the sadness right through him.


"Jongin,please..." He pleaded and with long strides towards his boyfriend,he held his arm with both hands.


"Please what,Kyungsoo!?" The tanned male struggled out of his touch abruptly,accidently pushint Kyungsoo afew steps back. A soft yet loud enough whimpering escaped through Kyungsoo's lips as the aching dull pain from the old cut appeared.


"Kyungsoo,what happened!?" Jongin's face wore an usual worried expression as he quickly held Kyungsoo's hands between his own.


"I'm--I'm sorry.Did i hurt you!? I--I didn"t mean to---" His voice unexpectedly came out as a choked sob.


"It's just a cut from this afternoon.It's nothing." Kyungsoo said as he hugged him tightly with his arms around his waist.


"Don't go,Jongin.Please don't go." He pleaded again.


"I'm sorry.I shouldn't tell those words to you.I'm sorry." He continued when Jongin didn't reply and stood stoicly.


"No...It's...my fault..I should have told you about the engagement new.But I was scared..I didn't want to destroy our happiness all of a sudden like that..It's all my fault.You shouldn't be apologizing.I--I know I'm always like that,taking out my anger on you.Making decisions all so quickly without considering your feelings and hurting you like that all the time.I'm so sorry." Kyungsoo backed out from the hug just to place a chaste kiss on the tanned male's lips and wiped out the tears from the latter eyes.


"So childish.Why are you crying!" He himself was crying but chuckled lightly when Jongin smiled and brought him back into a tight hug again.


"Are we even now?" The older male's voice came out muffled again Jongin's shoulders.


"I love you.I just love you so much.I hope you can see that,Soo." He said as he places light kisses on his head.


"I know.I also know how childishly selfish and stupid you can be sometimes but..me too.."  He could sense Jongin's big stupid grin automatically.


"Kyungsoo,it's snowing." A soft voice brushed through his ears.


"What?" He backed out,asking.


"Look! It's snowing!" Jongin looked out the window with a wide smile like a child and he followed his eyes to see breathtaking view outside.


"Come on! Let's go outside" He was dragged outside with both of them laughing whole-heartedly.

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"It's so pretty" Kyungsoo said softly,looking up at the sky with duzzling snow flakes around them.


"Yeah.I know." Jongin muttered with his eyes only on Kyungsoo.Compared to the snow,Kyungsoo was more breath taking.With his reddish plump heart-shaped lips and wide eyes,gosh,he could stare at him forever.

"Jongin!!" He scolded the tanned male embrassingly when he realized Jongin was staring at him.Warms spreaded across his blushing cheeks to the top of his nose and Jongin squeezed their interwined hands in his coat's pocket.


"Why did you forgive me,Soo?" He asked,kissing his fingers which was cut.


"Because we both were wrong.I shouldn't tell you things like I was doubting your love.I told you like I didn't trust you." He muttered.


"And I was very much wrong for leaving you alone...I'm sorry.I did a very stupid thing.I didn't know what to do for a moment when you told me like that...I--I didn't know how to make you believe in me,Soo.And I made you cry again..." Kyungsoo just smiled warmly in return and mumbled 'I'm sorry too.'


"Can I kiss you?" The crimson color across Kyungsoo's cheeks deepened at Jongin's sudden question.


"What--What're you talking about! Gosh,Jongin!" Jongin chuckled but kissed him nontheless.


The tanned male's hands went up to caress Kyungsoo's cheeks ever so gently as their lips moved along each other.With a soft nibbling on Kyungsoo's lower lips,Jongin ended their passionate kiss.Their forheads touching each other and their warm breaths brushing across ecah other.
"I love you,Do Kyungsoo." 

 

With the calm atmosphere around them,they were clueless of a camera flashing of the figure on a car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so sorry for not appearing for a long time.Forgive me ㅠㅠ♡