010

You And Only You

   "Kyung--Kyungsoo I can explain it.Please listen to me!"

    Jongin ran out of his room and nearly greet his face with floor when he followed Kyungsoo into the living room.

    "What the heck are you gonna explain!? Like how you lure me into doing this work using Junmyeon!?Are you crazy! What the are you thinking!?."

   "Woah.Angry Kyungsoo.,he's so cute." Jongin cut of his thoughts realizing Kyungsoo was standing in front of him,still looking at him angrily.

    "I--I heard you need money and a job..That's why I am just helping you.."

   "Yeah.I need a job but that's the least thing I expect to happen! And to make it worse,working as housekeeper and Living in the same house! "  Kyungsoo pointed his finger at Jongin who was standing there like a scolded kid.

    Before the tanned male could reply anything,Kyungsoo waved his hand as a dismissal sign.

   "You know what?I'm leaving.I am not playing any nonsense stories and game you made up."

   "You can't,Kyungsoo." Jongin's sudden firm voice stopped Kyungsoo from heading towards the door and scoffed.

   "Oh,enlighten me. Why not then?" Kyungsoo said the last three words slowly and in a obvious sarcastic tone.

    "We have an agreement between us." Jongin put his hands in the pockets of his sweatpants and stared directly into the petitie male's eyes,causing the latter to shiver.

    "What--What are you--"

   "You have to sign the contract before you work here.And the contract said you have to give me back the exact amount I am paying you in a month I guess? Just because you have accepted the offer first and then broken it."

    Kyungsoo couldn't describe in words how much he wanted to rub off that damn famous smirk on Kim Jong In's face.

   "That's--that's not fair!"

   "Well.I think it's fair since you signed the paper knowing all these conditions." Jongin gave the smaller male a dull look when what he really wanted to do was to laugh out loud at Kyungsoo's extra cuteness,trying to win over the conversation.

   "But--But fine! I can give it back in a month,but definitely not by doing housekeeping here,you jerk!"

    Jongin sighed at Kyungsoo's words and scratched his nose in a thinking way.

    "I thought you knew how it is difficult to find a single job in Seoul.So it was not possible for you to give me back that kind of great amount of money when you gonna spend the half of a month finding the job.Not to mention the possibility of you not being able to find a job."

    Kyungsoo's mouth formed an "o" shape after listening to Jongin's long explanation. 'Well,he was right about not able get a job out there....'

    Kyungsoo wetted his dry heart-shaped lips,not knowing the tanned male was staring at them. After a deep thinking,he sighed as a defeat.

    "Work only one month and I don't need to pay back the money anymore?"

    "Exactly.You will even get a pay for that." Jongin replied smiling sweetly in a devil-like way. Gosh,how much Kyungsoo hated(loved) it.

     "I will work here then." Kyungsoo said quietly causing Jongin to raise his eyebrows in amused and delighted way.

    "Sorry.What did you say?" Jongin pretended like he didn't want to hear what the shorter male said as he wanted to more as a playful guy like how he always was.

    Kyungsoo bit his bottom lips before shouting directly into Jongin's face.

   "God damn! Jongin,you jerk! I said I am working here!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A new start and a long way to go for Jongin

to win back Kyungsoo's heart.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- well,a short kinda boring chapter ._. But I wanna write it so.. :'D ㅋㅋ 

Things gonna happen since Soo gonna work at Nini's house,lah lah lah~~

Lastly,sorry for the mistakes and thank you for reading :D <3