034

You And Only You

"Jongin?" He asked softly,eyes still on the TV screen with a movie(which Jongin requested to watch together) displayed on it.

"Hmmm?" Jongin tilted his head abit more,nuzzling into Kyungsoo's nape while his head was leaning onto Kyungsoo's shoulder and their hands interwined together.

"Why don't you go to sleep? You must be tired from practising all over for the concert." Kyungsoo looked down at their perfectly fitted hands and the corners of the lips turned up to form a smile.

"I want to stay like that with you." Jongin protested stubbornly and Kyungsoo chuckled at that.

"But won't your body feel ache from staying like that?"

"Hmmm.."

"Jongin?"

"Urm..Jongin?" A sigh escaped from his lips when he realized that his boyfriend had fallen alseep in the middle of that chat..Nontheless,he just decided to stay like that,shifting very carefully to a comfortable position as not to wake up the sleeping male and leaned his head onto Jongin's...

This might not be the most comfortable position but that was ok.Because they were with each other..It was more than enough...

===

"Soo! Soo! Hyung!" Kyungsoo's eyes opened lazily and rubbed them as his view still blurred.Before he realized,his face was showered with endless short kisses by no one but Jongin who was wearing a wide and excited grin on his face.

"Hey--" His lips were claimed by the other before he could protest about how he hadn't brushed his teeth like before.

"You are coming today right!? Right!?" That clicked Kyungsoo something in his mind...Today was Jongin's solo ballad concert and that was the reason why nervousness and excitement was written all over his face.

"Of course.I am..I need to watch the breath taking moves of my stunning boyfriend on the stage,right?" Kyungsoo,who was sitting properly in indian style,ruffled Jongin's hair.

"I'll be waiting..Oh god! I have to go now!" Jongin again stole a chaste kiss from the sleepy male.

"Do your best.." Jongin turned his head back to give him his dazzling wide smile to Kyungsoo who was left alone,shaking his head with a smile.

===

"Hey,Kyungsoo!" Kyungsoo turned around to see a familiar figure waving his hand at him.

"Hyung!?" He replied in shock,not expecting to see the older male at the the entrance of the grand hall.

"Don't tell me you are thinking I won't be coming here today?" Junmyeon joked with a chuckle,making Kyungsoo more guilty..

From the day he and Jongin got back together onward,there was still that guiltiness he felt for Junmyeon inside his chest.

"No--No--I just.." Junmyeon laughed at his umcomfortableness.

"Come on,Kyungsoo! Relax! I told you everything's okay!" Kyungsoo let out a sigh,now staring at Junmyeon's sincere eyes.

"I'm sorry..." Junmheom clasped his shoulder.

"I'm glad for you two..Like really.." The reassured smile displayed on his face.

How could Junmyeon still wear that sincere smile on his face...

===

Kyungsoo fidgetted in his seat,feeling uncomfortable for sitting alone while Junmyeon was like ten seats away from him.He exhaped deeply,feeling out of place and sank into his seat deeper.

After not very long,the light dimmed and chatterings died down like a bucket of water was splashed onto the fire.The curtain drew opened in a painfully slow pace,revealing a certain dancer in white shirt pairing with tight balck leather pants,crouching down hiding his face.The two ladies beside him whispered to each other,pointing at the dancer as they chuckled and he exactly knew the reason why.

His once childish stubborn and cheesy boyfriend had now completely different person..It was like a transformation of a puppy to a powerful wolf who could manipulate you with just one fierce look.

His moves were very beautiful yet very powerful and it showed how much he was practising for that.Kyungsoo's heart did a flip and he blinked many times as a blush crept onto his face whenever Jongin did a dance move that made his shirt went up,revealing his perfectly tonned chest.....

But Kyungsoo was amazed at him about how he could absorb his everything into this performance and transformed himself completely..Kyungsoo was much charmed by this skill of Jongin from the very start anyway...And well,he was damn proud of his boyfriend so much that he felt like he was nothig compared to Jongin's perfection in everything.

He let out a shaky exhale,still captured in the deep eyes of Jongin who just went back to the backstage while everyone was getting up and excited and satisfied chatterings again filled the hall.

"Need a help?" Kyungsoo looked up to see Junmyeon who was offering his hand to Kyungsoo.

"Thanks." Kyungsoo muttered.

"Wanna go to the backstage to see Jongin?" Junmyeon winked at him playfully.

"But--but--" Before he could say anything,Junmyeon grasped his hand gently and dragged towards where Jongin's room was and only let go when they both were standing in front of the room.

"Jongin better not see this or he would get misunderstand." Junmyeon said,referring to his grasp on Kyungsoo's wrist and he could only smile guiltily at that.

"Soo!" Needless to say,he was brought into such a bone crushing hug by no one but his suddenly childish boyfriend.

"Hey" Kyungsoo pushed the other by its shoulder lightly as he felt uncomfortable of Jongin's obvious way of showing his affection.That was when the tanned male notice Junmyeon standing beside him and his lips formed an O shape with his brow creased together but he quickly formed a light smile.

"Hey hyung" His words came out sharper than he thought with his arms wrapped around the petite male's waist securely.

"Such an amazing performamce as always,Jongin." The oldest male patted the dancer's shoulder,drawing out a satisfied grin from Jongin.

"Thank you.I am glad you came to watch the show..with..." Jongin's words slowed down as his eyes treavelled back and forth between his boyfriend and his cousin.

"No.No.We just met at the entrance and I called him here to meet you after the performance,that's all." As like he knew what Jongin's thoughts were,Junmyeon came to his explanation.And again,Kyungsoo drowned himself in a pool of guiltiness again.

"Thanks for coming anyway,Hyung." Junmyeon did a thumb up.

"So I better be going now." Junmyeon bid a one last goodbye before leaving the room.

"I feel so guilty,Jongin." Kyungsoo mumbled,staring at his shoes.He heard a sigh from the younger one.

"Hey,come on.We know how great Junmyeon hyung is right." Jongin's hands were now placed on Kyungsoo's cheeks,caressing them with his thumbs ever so gently.

"I know..That's why I feel more guilty...Moreover,you even treated him like you are suspecting him or something like that just now." Kyungsoo pouted,avoiding the other's gaze..In no time,a chaste sweet kiss was placed on his pouting lips,making his eyes went wide.

"Jongin! There are some people still left in here!" He exclaimed in terror and only resulted in his boyfriend chuckling before hugging him again.

"There is no one anymore..They all went out and I saw it." A sigh of relief escaped from Kyungsoo's lips.

 

"The performance was very....breathtaking,Jongin.." He muttered into Jongin's chest after a while.

"Did you enjoy it?" Jongin backed out from the hug with a shy smile displaying on his face.Kyungsoo's hands moved automatically to cup the tanned male's cheeks.

"More than anything." He leaned in to capture the plump lips of Jongin rather in a shy and hesitate manner but Jongin spent no time to place his hand on his nape,closing their already short distance.

It wasn't their first kiss but it always felt like one..As much clićhe as it must sound,it always brought butterflies to Kyungsoo's stomachs and fireworks to his heart and same went for Jongin..

"I love you." He muttered with a shaky breath and both of their eyes closed,still feeling dazed by the sweet taste before Jongin's eyes snapped open from hearing his words.

"K---Kyungsoo.." A crimson red color blooming in a very obvious way on Kyungsoo"s cheeks.

"You won't make me regret for saying this right?" Jongin shook his head abruptly and suddenly started kissing the shorter male's face many times.

"Ok ok.Stop! You should go changr your clothes now!" The room was filled with Kyungsoo's laughter,stopping Jongin's showeing of kisses.

"Wait for me then." He got place a kiss on Kyungsoo's heart-shaped lips like always before he walked away

===

"I will cook what you want to eat today." Kyungsoo said,swinging their interwined hands childishly.

"Really!??! Hmmmm.Then kimchi spghetti!" Kyungsoo chuckled.

"That again!?"

"Because I really like it! It is sooooo delicious." Kyungsoo suddenly stopped when he heard footstepes approaching towards them and the fear of being seen together crept onto him again.They were to go outside from the backstage tunnel where there were no one but them until now.And as he saw a figure approaching them,Kyungsoo quickly brought out his own hand from the hold of Jongin's..

Jongin gave him a confusing look before his attention drew back to the firm voice speaking up his name.

"Master Kim." The man who stood before them was much much taller than even Jongin with a pale skin and held a strong,firm gaze.

"Butler Wu?" The tanned male let out an unbelieveable scoff.

"Your father has come to see you,Master Kim." Kyungsoo's breath hitched and his plams started to sweat seeing the man now standing behind the man named Butler Wu.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- urm....Enough Fluff and *cough* more angst ? *evil laugh*