022

You And Only You

   Kyungsoo turned around from the kitchen's counter and saw Jongin in a sitting position,rubbing hid temple.He gulped secretly before putting up a smile on his face. He wished like thousand times,no,million times that Jongin couldn't remember about last night. He just wanted to started the day normally with no awkwardness or complication.

    "Oh you woke up!" He was sure that Jongin was looking at him in a confuding way..

   Oh,crap.So he did remember it?

  He tightened his grip on a spoon in his hand,while still wearing that awkward smile on his face.

    "Good--good morning..." he earned a stuttered reply from the tanned male and his mind was processing very quickly about what to say next.

    "Morning...I didn't wake you up since you were in a deep sleep.Oh also! I made you a soup for your hangover...Hurry up and go wash yourself."

   Ok,great job,Kyungsoo.Now you sound like his mom or something.Just great!

    Kyungsoo felt sweaty all over and he didn't know why on earth everything was like this.Jongin slowly nodded at Kyungsoo before headed to the bathroom.

 

 

   While Kyungsoo was putting things inside the refrigrator where he had a bad memory of last night,he was 90% sure that Jongin had been staring at him all this time without saying anything. When he was still thinking,he heard a calling of his name in a small voice which came from non other than Jongin.

   "Yes? Do you need something?" He tried to be normal as much as possible.
It doesn't sound weird,right? He could see the hesitating look  in Jongin's eyes to continue what he was saying.

   "I---about what happened yest--" Kyungsoo had a small panic heart attack in his heart.

   Oh,no.Not please.

    But suddenly,his phone ringtone had saved him from the continuation of this case.He felt like jumping up and down from the happiness and wanted to thank his life saver,Junmyeon who was was the caller.

    "I'm sorry...Excuse me for a while." He said to the tanned male with a kind of sorrow face before picking up the phone.

  "Hello?"

  "Hey,it's me,Junmyeon."

   "Oh Hyung?"

   "You left your scarf in my car yesterday,Kyungsoo" While he was talking,he could feel Jongin's observant eyes on him and he felt very awkward about that.

   "Ahh right right.." He let out a nervous chuckle though there was nothing much funny included.

  "Are you okay,Kyungsoo? You sound strange.....Anyway,I'm in front of the house to give you back that scarf" Kyungsoo was taken back at the sudden arrival of Junmyeon in front of his,no,Jongin's house.He quickly excused himself from the confused Jongin and ran out towards thr gate.
His breathed out heavily when he saw the older male standing in front,smiling sweetly at him like he alwayd used to.

   "I'm sorry for not contacting you first before coming." Junmyeon said handing the red scarf towards him.

  "Nah.It's my fault for leaving it in your car.I should be the one who's saying sorry." Kyungsoo let out a aplogetic smile.Kyungsoo then noticed tharJunmyeon's eyes travelled towards his bandaged hand from his face.Just before he was gonna hide that hand,Junmyeon grasped it and he was ready to be bombarded with questions from him.

   "What happened!? Did Jongin do that!?"Junmyeon's voice was filled with worries and Kyungsoo could see that.

    "No! No,It's not! It's just a glass slipped from my hand and I cut my hand accidently when I was picking it up.That's all."He couldn't help but lying to the older male though he felt guilty for that. Then, Junmyeon's warm hands moved to his wrist which was bruised because of Jongin and he caressed it gently.

    "Are you going to say this was accident also?" Junmyeon whispered and scoffed.

    "It's nothiny serioue,hyung.He was just........drunk...And I--I have to go.." Kyungsoo slipped out from Junmyeon's grasp.

  "Kyungsoo! Let's have a dinner date today! Ok?" Junmyeom shouted when Kyungsoo was nearly closing the door.He signed ok to Junmyeon back.

  "I will text you the time!" Junmyeon waved at him before driving away.

 

    As Kyungsoo went into the living room,he got a short heart attack by the tanned male who was standing while leaning on the wall,crossing his hands in front of his chest. Kyungsoo his lips nervously for no reasons.He felt like a child that was going to be scolded by his angry parents.

   "I--" Just when he opened his mouth,Jongin walked away before stopping at the half way and gave him his back.

   "Why don't you just have you stupid little lovey dovey personal stuffs outside and not in front of my house?"   He didn't expect that.He didn't expect for him to say those.. Kyungsoo was just left dumbfounded while Jongin slammed his bedroom's door hard.

   "What just happened?" He just couldn't understand the tanned male.One moment,he was being all nice and good to him and another moment,the bitter words that Kyungsoo never expected to hear from him came out from his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was doing the dishes,lost in his own thoughts when he heard the bedroom's door shutting and footsteps approaching towards the living room.

   "Eh? Aren't you going to eat lunch!?" Kyungsoo asked in surprise at the other male who was looking at with the bored eyes.

   "Obviously.Can't you see I am going out? I won't probably be back tonight also" He went out before Kyungsoo could say anything.

   "Why is he doing this? Like a rebellious child..." He sighed in confusion and had to go back to what he was doing.

 

 

 

 

 

 


   "Hyung,I'm coming in." Kyungsoo said in a small tone opening Junmyeon's office door after knocking.He didn't see a trace of Junmyeon in his office.

   Maybe I arrived early?

    Kyungsoo just decided to come to Junmyeon's company instead of asking him to pick him up at his place.He had got too much debts on the older male.Currently,he was in the dilemma of deciding whether he should just sit here and wait or do something else.

    While he was just standing there,thinking what to do,the office door suddenly opened and he turned around to see Junmyeon....or another person...no,another people standing in front of him who took him by surprise.

    "Eh? Where is Director Kim? Oppa,where is he!?" The girl was in a tight knee above black dress with long silky hair which was perfect together with her own slender body.And that wasn't the reason he was surprise.It was the man she was clinging onto in front of his own eyes. It was non other than Kim Jongin............Kim Jongin who had his one arm wrapped around her thin waist when he was looking at him in a blank and bored expression.

   "What?! Who are you!? What are you doing here!?" The girl bombarded him with questions while looking at him in a slightly disgusted way...

   "Jong---Jongin..." The tanned male's name slipped out from Kyungsoo's lips before he could stop himself.

   "Oppa! You know that guy!?" That girl gave Jongin a questioning look before staring back at him while frowning.Jongin smirked while looking at the girl before moving his cold gaze towards Kyungsoo.

  "Yes.He's Do Kyungsoo..He's just .......my maid at home..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- Thank you very much for your comments and support<3 

I'm truly sorry if there are some mistakes in the story ._. ㅠㅠ