044

You And Only You

“So..I head about you and…Jongin.” Junmyeon finished his sentence with an awkward cough. He looked at Kyungsoo whose eyes were on the coffee cup which he wrapped his fingers around.

“How are you now?” He again broke the silence.

“I’m fine.” Junmyeon, the elder of two nodded. “Right..Okay.”

“Look.I just want to ask are you sure? Are you sure about this whole.. I don’t know leaving him stuff.” Junmyeon spitted out the question he had been holding him for too long. Kyungsoo finally met his eyes after his question. The latter could see the eyebags under the younger’s eyes though he was wearing glasses.

“Yes. I am.” He sat up straight, sighing frustratedly at the other’s answer. He knew he was hiding something. There must be something.

“Kyungsoo, you know you can tell me things right?”Kyungsoo just stared at him blankly with his eyebrows raised in confusion.

“ It’s Kim Jongmin right? Jongin’s father.” His could see something flashed in Kyungsoo’s eyes before the latter broke the eye contact.

“I don’t know what you are talking about, hyung. He isn’t anything concerned with----“

“I met him yesterday for some business issues. We later had a talk about Jongin. And he kinda told me how he is willing to clean and pluck out every unnecessary weeds that’re covering the life path way of his son’s life. That definitely is inferring something, Kyungsoo.” He said the words so confidently. He heard Kyungsoo sighed deeply before meeting his eyes again.

“Why can’t we just leave this matter behind? Did Jongin told you to persuade me to come back to him? Because that’s not gonna work, hyung.” Junmyeon was taken back by the coldness in Kyungsoo’s tone who was acting like a whole new person.

“No—he did not. I—I just”

“ I just fell out of love,okay!? It’s just that and nothing else! It’s every parents’ will to see their children have a good future. This is a different matter which nothing concerns with Mr.Kim.” Kyungsoo huffed a breath.

“But how can you just fall out of love so easily like that!?” the older asked. He admitted. He did not really know why he was doing this, literally asking Kyungsoo to consider his relationship about Jongin again. He kinda had a crush on Kyungsoo and he was doing this. This didn’t make sense at all but..

“I have been thinking that all the time when I had been with him. I just didn’t want to hurt him!” Junmyeon groaned inwardly at the younger male’s stubbornness.

“I witnessed the ways you guys looked at each other so many times. It might sound like a line from some sappy romance movie but you guys looked like there wasn’t anybody around, just the two of you. And the way you acted around him! You’ve never acted so soft around anybody before! He brought out the whole new different sides of you that I’ve never seen before!” Kyungsoo scoffed at his words.

“I have no idea what are you talking about.”

“Kyungsoo” Junmyeon groaned out of frustration.

“You should go back now, hyung. My class is starting soon.” Junmyeon just sighed and nodded.

“All right. Sorry for taking up your free time.”

“Hyung.” The younger male called out after him.

“Don’t tell Jongin what you’ve told me. I don’t want him to think about this non sense and get his hope all up.” For a moment, anger and confusion rised up in him. He didn’t understand why Kyungsoo was acting like this.He just wanted to knock some sense into him. However,he just nodded and walked towards where the other was sitting.

“Just..Just think about it again,please. It’s not too late for now. I know it’s not simple as you said.” He patted Kyunsoo's shoulder.

Baekhyun hummed a song as he walked towards their shared office after his class with a cup of warm coffee in his hand.
“Kyungsoo!?” he was startled to find his friend sitting so still like a statue at his place, looking pale.

“Kyungsoo?” He called out again when the other still seemed to be dazed, this time shaking his shoulder.

“Huh? What? Oh Baekhyun. Sorry I didn’t hear you.” Kyungsoo put the glasses up again, his pale dry lips.

“You are supposed to be in your class now. The kids are waiting!” Kyungsoo frowned at his words and checked his watch.

“I’m sorry..I didn’t check the time. I will go now.” He stood up abruptly and started gathering music notes.

“Did something happen with Junmyeon hyung? I saw him at the entrance. He looks kind of upset.” He asked, studying his friend closely. Kyungsoo looked really tired. He heard about him and Jongin from Chanyeol but as his friend didn’t seem like wanting to talk about this so he didn’t ask him about it either.

“No of course not.” Kyungsoo replied shortly without looking up.

“is it….is it about Jongin?” Kyungsoo’s hands, which were gathering papers for his class, suddenly stopped and a pair blank eyes of met Baekhyun’s. Now Baekhyun had done it. He cursed himself in his head for asking about unspeakable thing.

“can we just stop this already!? I’m ing tired of it already.” Kyunsoo spitted out angrily. Baekhyun frowned at his friend’s harsh words.

“ I just want to help you! You are planning to suffer alone and I don’t want that for you!” Baekhyun protested.

“I’m not suffering alone and you don’t need to worry for me!” Kyungsoo’s face became red from the anger.

“I’m your bestfriend. How can I not worry for you!?”

“Well. I don’t care! Just ing leave me alone already,” Suddenly, the room became quiet. Kyungsoo gasped when he realized what he had done.

“Sorry. My fault.” Baekhyun muttered.

“Baekhyun..I---I don’t mean it that way.” The other ignored him and walked away, slamming the door hard.

“Wake up, Jongin.” Cold air brushed off his upper body as his blanket was taken away from him.

“What the hell.” He said angrily,groaning.

“Mind you language, Jongin.” Jongin rubbed his eyes, getting the clear view of a person standing in his room.

“Why are you here?” He rubbed his temple, which was aching hard right now.

“your door wasn’t locked, Jongin. Do you know how dangerous is it?”Jongin clicked his tongue at his father’s words.

“If you are to lecture me,not now.” He said as he stood up, wobbling a little. Last night’s alcohol was still affecting him.

“Many new about you are on the internet already, Jongin.I suppressed some of them already.But I can't do that for you all the time” The tanned male scoffed at his father’s words. Kim Jongmin, a man who solved everything with his money and power.

“ Look at yourself in the mirror! Don’t you feel ashamed of the state you are in!?” He looked at his father with his blood shot eyes.

“Who the heck cares,dad!” His father’s lips pulled into a tight line.

“Is it because of the certain young man?” Jongin stopped walking towards his bathroom.

“He left you for his own good. Why do you keep on holding someone selfish like that?”

“Don’t talk about him so easily like that!” Jongin shouted, his inside filled with rage. He didn’t like it when someone, who only seemed to care for him when needed, talked about Kyungsoo like that.

“He’s same like your mother, this Kyungsoo boy. A selfish person who would do anything for their own good. He’s only after you for your wealth.”

“Don’t put them in the same category. He’s nothing like that!” he shouted again, louder this time.

His father sighed and shook his head slowly like Jongin was some lunatic man who couldn’t be helped anymore.

“Isn’t it better for you to be busy with works than wasting your life away like that?” He asked.

“I left the paper which included the job offering for you. Accept some of those that you like. I’m only doing this for your own good.” His father continued, not waiting for his answer.

And he left like how he always did whenever his business was done with Jongin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- <3 nothing much in this chapter. :(

But I will try to update soon! :)