003

You And Only You

     "I think I should go see Jongin since I am here already".Kyungsoo said to himself as he walked towards the dance practice room where Jongin was.It was Saturday but their college allowed students to come at weekends for basketball,football practicing and others including dancing.Kyungsoo was here to take the music notes he asked from his music professor who asked him to come today.

  He was hesitanting at first to go see Jongin as he thought Jongin wouldn't like  when someone distract him from dancing.Or..Kyungsoo was afraid Jongin would get embrassed because he might be ashamed of calling Kyungsoo as his boyfriend in public.

   "Oh..Come on! Do kyungsoo,don't be such a coward and open that damn door already." Kyungsoo encouraged himself while he was standing in front of the practise room.

   "You know I don't do the love thingy seriously." Kyungsoo stopped when he had opened  the door only a little.He immediately realized that voice.

  "I never loved him or I never will.I am just playing,testing that I can date a guy or not." Kyungsoo's tears threatened to fall and his throat hurt from gulping too much in order to prevent himself for crying out loud.

   "My relationship with him lasted till now just because he wasn't that clingy and troublesome like the girls I dated.But don't worry.It gonna end soon." Kyungsoo let out a small sob while he was chuckling to himself.He could only laugh because if he didn't,he would be crying his heart out right there. He let those words filled into him and broke his heart into pieces.He already knew this would happen one day and he was ok with that.Well,that was what he reassured with himself.

   "What,Taemin? You like and want Kyungsoo?Take him.I don't care.Maybe you can cure his poor little broken heart when I end things........"  Kyungsoo couldn't take it anymore.Althought he knew Jongin would be like that one day,he never expected himself to be treated himself as just an useless doll that could be tossed around and given around the people.

   He ran out of the building,rubbing his eyes with his sleeves of his sweater which made his eyes redder than before.He walked aimless towards who-knew-where. Finally,he arrived at the place where he had his one of the happiest moment of his life,the park where Jongin confessed him.There,he finally let out all of his feelings by crying without caring the passing bys who watched him as a weirdo. Because this was the place where everything started.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Kyungsoo's eyes were closed, absorbing the feeling of quiet atmosphere..Suddenly,his phone buzzed and the photo of Jongin backhugging Kyungsoo appeared on his phone screen.The caller was non other than Jongin.Kyungsoo breathed out heavily before picking up the phone.

   "Why you don't reply my messages?" He was greeted with half-annoyed Jongin on the phone. "Messages??" Kyungsoo asked back without knowing what Jongin meant. 

   "Yes.I sent you a message about Chanyeol's party tomorrow night." Jongin hissed.Jongin himself didn't know why he was over acting about Kyungsoo not replying to his text.He was somehow worried but he was stubborn enough of not accepting that he was worried about Kyungsoo.

"Oh.I'm sorry.I think I set my notification silent.." Kyungsoo tried his best to hide his shaken voice.There was a small silent on the other line.Kyungsoo was biting his lip so hard that the blood could come out.

  Jongin sighed on the line."Just know I will come pick you up at 7 o'clock tonight" With that,Jongin hung up without listening to Kyungsoo's reply. No sweet words.No asking where Kyungsoo had been and how he had been doing..

  "What do you expect me to do,Kim Jongin.." Kyungsoo put his face into his hands chuckling,thoughts of having no idea how to go on his relationship with Jongin like that,running around his head giving him a headache.One thing sure was he fell too hard which only made him suffer like hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Kyungsoo closed the TV he was watching to open the door.He already knew who was at the door,knocking.He and Jongin,actually Jongin was the one that suggested it,were to go to a party at Chanyeol's house.Kyungsoo was not really a party person but he sometimes tagged alone with Jongin to the parties but none of them met his likings.

  He opened up the door to see Jongin wearing simple white T-shirt,matching with the black skin tight jeans torn at his knees.He was wearing that simple style but still that didn't destroy his bad boy aura around him and he was still looking good.

 "Shall we?" Jongin flashed him a usual smirk that could melt or break girls' heart in a miniute,including his.

    The drive to Chanyeol's house was rather very silent.But Jongin didn't question Kyungsoo's silence either.Kyungsoo's mind was getting wild with the words that Jongin said to Taemin this morning.He didn't even dare to face Jongin properly because he might break down really ugily in front of him and that's the least thing he wanna did in front of Jongin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   As soon as they walked into the house,very loud music filled his ears and the people dancing without caring anyone.Kyungsoo was suddenly hugged by Baekhyun,who was his bestfriend and Chanyeol's boyfriend.

   "Kyungie!!!!!!I thought you not gonna come!You have no idea how much I miss you." Baekhyun squealed while hugging Kyungsoo to death.Jongin shot Baekyun, who was hugging what was his,a death glare.But that didn't go notice by both short males.

  "Baekhyun,we just met yesterdat at school,remember?" Kyungsoo said chuckling. "Whatever." Baekhyun released Kyunsoo,pouting like a child.Sometimes,kyungsoo wished he was like Baekhyun,very socialble and can act cute without trying.Maybe..maybe if only he was like Baekhyun,Jongin might love him...

   Kyungsoo snapped out of his thought by Jongin squeezing his shoulder lightly. "I gonna go talk with my friends.Will you be ok alone?" Kyungsoo didn't like the idea of it but he just nodded and smiled back.

  He watched Jongin disappeared into the crowd. "Come on,Kyungsoo.Let's go get a drink.!" Baekhyun dragged him to thr kitchen for the drinks.After that,they just sat at the corner talking with Baekhyun.Actually Baekhyun was the one who did all the talking while Kyungsoo didn't concentrate on what he was saying. Kyungsoo suddnly feel like throwing up from the effect of drinks he had.He excused himself to the toilet and he had a difficulty to walk pass the real big crowd on the dance floor.

   Finally,Kyungsoo was at the less crowded place and he couldn"t help but sighed deeply. As he gonna turned to the corner where the toilet was and surprisingly he saw Jongin. Not alone nor with his friends.But with a girl. His hands were on her waist and her hands were touching along his jaw..Suddenly,Jongin closed the distance between him and that girl,whispering something in her ear.......

       Apparenrly,Kyungsoo was crushed..Into pieces..again..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- Here I come with chapter 3 that is poorly written again... •_• But I can't stop writing because Kaisoo feels are juz gosh! TT.TT

So what do you think what will happen next :'3

And also! Views,votes,comments,subcribes are love :3 :3 Thanks alot guys :')